forum Pet Zombie???? Closed //stalkers welcome//
Started by @Celeste_X0X0_ group
tune

people_alt 82 followers

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

(Hey I'm sorry I haven't been able to post today. My days been really hectic :,) but to make up for it, here's a sketch I did for yall of Cass and Fia (probably when she's a little younger bc I can't draw a 6 yr old to save my life. But here you guys go ^^)
( https://pin.it/1ly8sij )

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Cass's brows crease in slight worry as he watches Jax lean on the wall after putting his dirty clothes on the floor.
"oh no it's alright" he reassured. "it's decently sunny out so it'll dry by tomorrow if not tonight. Though i wouldn't be surprised if it stormed again" he says with a sigh.
He remembered he would have to work with mud often in his time of service back when he was younger. The corporation he was affiliated in didn't exactly care about age when it came to war. So he had been drafted at around 12 and before that he was a slave in a smaller, underground business half-way across the world.
Working with mud obviously came with its perks he wouldn't deny that, though he had grown to hate the feeling of it against his skin as it was associated with too much trauma. It was the little things that really stood out to Cass. He thought it was stupid to not be able to handle things like that when his daughter would be begging to go outside and play in the mud. Yeah, he still had to deal with mud regularly so he often had to suck it up and deal with it.
Cassius snaps out of his thoughts and looks back to Jax, his eye having unfocused off of Jax for a second as he thought.
"anyway-" he starts "are you okay? You don't seem like you're too….steady" he asks him.
"the foods done anyway so you can have some. Maybe that'll make you feel better since you didn't eat any of the soup i fixed last night" he says softly, turning to the kitchen and looking at the bowl of DIY tuna salad then back to Jax.
-
Jesse clears her throat and takes a step forward as well. The longer she waited for Cherry to make a move, the harder it was to resist the temptation to shoot. She wasn't going to kill her, as she hadn't given Jesse a reason to. But she would like for Cherry to leave, so a warning shot to scare her off wouldn't hurt would it?
She waited for Clovis to say or do something before she was about to say anything. Not out of respect for him, but out of pure curiosity. Though by the fact that he hadn't threatened her yet, she pegged him as a big softie. Either that, or an idiot. Same thing to her though.
Ghabiun stops barking when Clovis starts towards Cherry, now looking at them with confusion, his ears perked up. (sorry its short i wanted to reply but i didn't want to leave Bucky out if she wanted to do anything so im leaving reaction time for her)

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

Jax smiled as he tried to keep himself standing. Whose bright idea was it to go two days without food? His— it was his bright idea. Now he’d shed off too much weight. It was like a husky shedding off its winter coat. “I hope it doesn’t storm again— although I like sitting out in the rain. But I want to go outside. I don’t want to get my boots that kindly you washed dirty.” He said with a frown. With one more sway of his body, he decided to stalk off to the kitchen. Tuna salad sounded like a delicacy to him right now. Why didn't he force himself to eat the soup? Now he could probably catch a worse illness. Great Jax. You should have caught that rabbit…but your arm and your leg were toast! Now he wanted toast.

Jax shook his head, almost colliding with a few chairs. It was like playing bumper cars, but to see which body part you’d injure first. “I’m alright… not alright. I’m not okay, Cass. I’m losing balance and I haven’t eaten in two days. I am turning into an absolute wreck and a handful!” Jax was his own weakness. He wasn’t aware of the dangers he got himself in most of the time. By walking up to a stranger's house was enough to show. But if he wasn’t sick that very night, he would still be very defensive and harsh. What Cass didn’t know is that he got lucky. Jax was like a cat. It was a 50/50 with him sometimes. “I’m sorry I didn’t eat your soup. I just didn’t have an appetite last night.” He looked for a bowl and a utensil. Any could do. Once he found his bowl and fork— and feeling very self-conscious with Cass staring at him—he scooped a helping of the tuna salad. It wasn’t big or small. Just there. It was like a child who wanted to test if he liked it or not. Jax sat at the table, flicking his gaze between Cass and the table. Jax managed to set his bowl down before he dropped it. He was glad he didn’t clumsily slam into the table… with his lack of balance and all. He looked back at Cass, then at the bowl. He shrugged, scooped some up with his fork, and took a bite. Wasn’t half bad for a DIY recipe. It could use some species. "I still feel-pretty awful. Do you think there are others out there…like close?"

(Edit: Sorry for all the writing mistakes. I very tired when I wrote this. They should all be fixed)

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

Cass watches Jax carefully with every one of his movements, worried he would topple over any second now.
He steps into the kitchen with him, letting him get a big of food before serving up two bowls for Fia and him. He turns to Jax with a small nod "i know" he says when Jax said he wasn't okay. He knew he wasn't and everyone else did as well. Even Ophelia.
He shakes he head "It's nothing i don't mind dealing with. I take care of a dramatic six year old on a daily basis." he shrugs.
Cassius steps back into the living room and looks up to the stairs, debating whether or not to call for her. Deciding against it, he sets the bowls down on the counter so he could give Jax his undivided attention. Once they were done, he could get Ophelia so she could eat.
"You're okay for not eating it. Just meant more for us" he says, trying his best to be reassuring. "im just glad you're eating now though. Eating will make a big difference i can tell you that much" he gives Jax a light chuckle.
Cassius looks out of the kitchen window and out onto the road in front of the house a good few yards away as he thought about Jax's question. "i really would like to say yes. I want there to be others. But…" his voice trailed off. The thought of more people gave him some uneasy sense of anxiety in his stomach. He knew just because their could be others out there, didnt mean they were all good. And he never wanted anything to happen to Ophelia or him..or Jax for that matter. What would he even do if there were others? If they ran into more people? He didn't have enough food for more people did he? Then again, he only had himself and a six year old for a while now. With more people, definitely came more food, more resources, and relationships. Cass missed that.
"I feel like there has to be others…right?" he asks Jax, now turning to face him.

@chickenfrogman group

Frenchie had to smother her laughter when David jumped. For someone so smart and bitchy, he sure did scare easy. It was satisfying in a petty and vengeful kind of way. Not that Frenchie minded. But she brushed it off and went back to minding her own business. At least now she knew she could leave these weirdos in the dust soon. She had someone to get back to. Three someones in fact. And she'd be damned if these two idiots got in her way.

(Im soooo sorry Jacks TT^TT I really could’ve sworn I replied to this)
A sly smile crosses Ryder’s round lips and he nods. “Yeah, yeah.” He huffs, pushing Gabriel gently to the side so her could stand, reaching his hands above his head and stretching. Gabriel stumbles, standing as well.
David glares at Gabriel for a few extra seconds before heading back to his things. “I’ll carry my research.” He states, picking up the lightest and smallest bag that contained his computer, notebooks, a folder or two and such. He swings it over his shoulder, leaving the supplies bag and all of the bedding tied to it for Ryder to carry.

@chickenfrogman group

Clovis furrows his brow, shaking his head just a little when she says he could take it if he didn’t hurt her. “I promise, we won’t attack unless you do. Alright?” His voice is soft and lighter.
I know there’s nothing I can really do or say to make her feel more comfortable, but I hope she relaxes and can trust us enough to get to feeling better.
She must have been through a lot to be so distrusting, yet so aware that she needs help.
His heart sinks as he spirals into his thoughts, feeling worse purely on her behalf. Less out of pity and more out of empathy. Noting her body language after his first step, he makes a point to relax and approach slowly and very vulnerably, just so she might feel more safe, doing his best to convey that he didn’t want to hurt her through his body language. After all, what was words without action?
He picks up the gun, keeping it pointed at the ground.
“Are you trying to get back to your group, or away?”
Onyx stares at the ground, focused. Focused mostly on her faltering voice, her tone, her words. He wanted to finally get into the RV so he could also study her shifting her weight or her body language through the shift of the RV. To Clovis or Jesse, those might be small and unnoticeable details, but he’d been taught to use it to his advantage. He turns his head, looking towards Jesse and Ghabiun, a smile threatening to cross his lips when Jesse quipped back. He liked how much she liked the dog or how she saw him. Although, telling the girl he was harmless when he could be used as an attack dog actually worked on their side, since she wouldn’t expect him to go at her.

@chickenfrogman group

(Wait are we sharing recent art of our characters?? Bc 🥺 I did one of Clovis recentlyyyyyyyy)(Also? I love your guys’ omg they’d literally amazing TT^TT Like Adaras said)

(He would do it even if the world was on fire—it kinda is)(I understand that! I like trying out different techniques with scars and burns. Jax's scars are a technique that I go back to every so often, but they're small scars, so it's hard to see ;-;)

@chickenfrogman group

(I love Jax’s scarrrrs)(details like that in art I just ;-; I love it)(my thing right now is drawing ppl who aren’t like super thin bc I’m working on different body types and it sound weird but like 🥺💕 Clovis’ rolls make me happy)(‘specially bc the reference picture had like mega abs and I was like “nah that ain’t my guy”)

Jax looked out the kitchen window with a solemn glance. The sunlight made his blue eyes sparkle, refracting like a prism and bringing out many shades of blue. It almost made his skin glow, and now it seemed like color was returning to him, his complexion growing darker. He squinted, his tired eyes not being able to take in the sun’s rays. His eyes always had a sleepy look to them, no matter what. Jax had turned the chair to an angle to carefully watch Cass, his bowl of food in his lap. He enjoyed how meticulously this man worked. Jax on the other hand—was very careless with his movements. He bet Cass would carefully open a bag while he would rip it open. “I guess it’s pretty obvious, isn’t it. If I had a nickel for every time I have stumbled around like a baby deer since I’ve met you, I’d have two whole nickels.” He had a smile on his face, enjoying the tuna salad. “I’m not accident-prone per se… well, technically I am, but ever since living has gotten difficult with the zombies…I’ve just been getting hurt left and right.” He shrugged, setting his bowl down on the table. “I feel like a dramatic six-year-old is better than a dramatic 21-year-old.” Jax giggled.

He watched Cass walk off into the living room and turned to eat the rest of the tuna salad. At least he got something in him. Losing all the weight he did wasn’t going to be easy to get back. “I’m glad to have food in my possession. I didn’t really have much on my own. Trapping animals was hard. Hopefully, I’ll get my strength and some of my winter coat back.” He was trying to make a joke, but he wasn’t the best at it. His thoughts jumped from food to people. “I know there are others somewhere. But I’d be very careful. Someone tried to stab my left eye out, but they missed, and I got this scar. Some people are nice, like the one that dressed my deep wound.” Jax was content with Cass and Fia. He wasn’t sure if he wanted more people around. To take a chance that could get them killed. “I wish we could go out to explore, but I wouldn’t take that risk…Not now. Not in the future.” He sighed, wondering if others would come to them. “We can’t be the only ones, Cass. Three out of seven billion people surviving? The math doesn’t add up.”

@Dayzed forum

Cherry's eyes softened at his words, a small blush making its way to her cheeks. No one had talked to her like that since the whole thing started, it had been months with harsh words that she was expected to take. It was always the talk about realism. She was tired of being realistic, and for once, she wanted to be optimistic.
Whenever others saw her break down and cry because of the yelling and berating they immediately assumed she was no good. Weak. She wouldn't last a day out there by herself and they were right. That was the worst part. She couldn't even protest, because it was true.
Tears pricked at her eyes as she bit down on her bottom lip, trying to keep her emotions in check. The bar was set so low that even the change in tone from another person made her heart hurt. She wanted more of that. More of the gentleness, the kindness that made her feel safe.
She nodded, not being able to talk for the fear that her voice would break if she tried. Then they would really see how pathetic she was.

Seeing how Clovis approached her however made her more comfortable, he was trying. Trying not to scare her and it was working, and for a split second, she completely relaxed, her demeanor seeming less afraid.
She stayed silent for a second at his question. Did she really want to go back to them and have them find out that she had been the only one to survive? Out of everyone else that could do something she was the lucky one to make it out unscathed?
Well. It's not like she had a choice, she couldn't exactly stay with this group, they probably didn't want her anyway, she would just have to take her chances with the others. Maybe they would understand….or maybe she would be kicked out.
"Back…" She started, not wanting to say the words. "To them. It's best if I did go back to them. They're okay, they don't mind me and they haven't been too unbearable yet so I think they're okay. They're not the friendliest, but they took me in so that must count for something." Her own voice was softer too, her tone a few octaves lower now that he was closer to her and she didn't have to make her voice so strong.

@Dayzed forum

(your art style dude, just- wow i'm jealous, I wish I could draw like that, they look so beautiful ! Clovis is a sweetheart, I absolutely love him !! and the way you draw him is sooo good)

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(Im soooo sorry Jacks TT^TT I really could’ve sworn I replied to this)
A sly smile crosses Ryder’s round lips and he nods. “Yeah, yeah.” He huffs, pushing Gabriel gently to the side so her could stand, reaching his hands above his head and stretching. Gabriel stumbles, standing as well.
David glares at Gabriel for a few extra seconds before heading back to his things. “I’ll carry my research.” He states, picking up the lightest and smallest bag that contained his computer, notebooks, a folder or two and such. He swings it over his shoulder, leaving the supplies bag and all of the bedding tied to it for Ryder to carry.

(You're all good! I do that sometimes too)

Frenchie raised an eyebrow at David. Really? That's it? This pretentious asshole… She simply rolled her eyes and hefted her bag onto her back. "Leave the rest to your pack mule companion I guess." She mumbled under her breath. She didn't particularly like either of them but Ryder at least talked to her like a human being. He didn't deserve to be treated like that. Frenchie adjusted the utility belt around her waist before wandering over to stand by the door. "I hate to be that person, actually no I don't, but we're burning daylight here dorks."

@chickenfrogman group

(your art style dude, just- wow i'm jealous, I wish I could draw like that, they look so beautiful ! Clovis is a sweetheart, I absolutely love him !! and the way you draw him is sooo good)

(🥺You’re so nice omg)(Also, yes, Clovis gives fantastic hugs and is a huge hugger lol)

@chickenfrogman group

Ryder doesn’t seem to mind, untying Gabriel from the pole and hooking his leash to his (own) wrist. He picks up the giant supplies bag with the bedding and heaves it up onto his back (it’s like a huge backpack stuffed full and its got the sleeping bags and a blanket tied onto it). He gives Frenchie a nod and smile. “Ready whenever you guys are!”
Gabriel stumbles into him, grabbing at his arm and attempting to gnaw into his bicep.
David holds his glare, though looking at Frenchie now.
Good lord, woman, it’s been like two minutes.
He rolls his eyes, shoving past her, making sure to rub shoulders even though there was definitely enough room in the open doorway for the both of them. He continues past her, arms still crossed. “Right. Says the person who spent the entirety of their evening arguing instead of planning.” He grumbles.
Ryder waits for Frenchie to exit, making it a point not to shove past her as David did. He furrows his brow, looking to Gabriel, then ahead of him to David and Frenchie.
“Looks like we’re gonna have a blast.” He quietly huffs, whispering to Gabriel. Gabriel only leans against him, still doing his very best to try to eat him through his muzzle.

-

(Dude, I’m so curious about Cherry’s group situation bc at first I was like “oh they’re all dead” and then I kinda was like “Oh was it her fault?” But nOW I’M LIKE “oH AT LEAST SOME ARE STILL ALIVE?!?” XDDD I wanna know what went down lol)(I love how you’re only giving slices of info about so like it’s still a mystery)

Clovis nods, “No worries, it’s up to you.” He assures, wanting to let her know that either way at least he wouldn’t push. He couldn’t say the same for Jesse, since he’s sure Jesse hated the idea of her being around for even a moment longer. He glances back to Jesse.
I’m sure she has her reasons.
He looks back to Cherry. “I-um, I’m Clovis. This is Onyx,” he takes a step to the side, holding out a hand behind him to gesture towards the kid.
Onyx turns back towards his voice when he mentions his name, blinking past them.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Frenchie rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue, following after David begrudgingly. His attitude was seriously pissing her off. He thought of himself as so high and mighty, it was so frustrating. But it was fine, she just had to get through the hoarde and then she could leave these two to get eaten alive and have no guilt over it. Okay, she might have a little guilt when it came to Ryder but definitely none with David. Frenchie had other people that were more important to worry about, she didn't this.