forum A RP for YumiGalaxy!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

@s0ft_stardust group

YOOOOO!!!

Ok, I'll start it off.

Brooklyn was running in halls. "Shit, Shit, Shit, always late on the first day." She slid by her homeroom class and quickly stopped. "Deep breathes, in and out. You got this." She opens the door to class.

Deleted user

Aight, thx!

Cassandra was half asleep, her music blasting in her ears as she doodles on her desk. She sighs. Damn… always the same, I suppose. Too tired to stay awake on the first day.

Out of the corner of her eye, she sees the door open. Curious, she tilts her head to see a fragile looking girl stumble in. Huh. A transfer student, I suppose. Always interesting.

@s0ft_stardust group

She definitely look strange, she was wore a lot of jewel made of chains and spikes. Some made of the tabs of energy cans. A black tank top with lose gloves cover her arms and a puffy black n' pink skirt with fairy light trimmed around it, her hair looked sharp and was dyed black with random streaks of pink and white. Her bag had all sorts of pride pins, stickers, and monster keychains and 4 inch platform boots. And let's not forget the scariest feature, her face. The number of piercings of her face and ears you couldn't possible count and heavy eyeshadow and very sharp eyeliner wings. For a small, fragile girl, she look like she was ready to bite someone.

"Ah, you're 20 minutes late but since you are new slide. Everyone, please welcome our new student Brooklyn Scyancas." The teacher said as Brook gave a little wave to the class.

Deleted user

When she properly got a chance to see this new girl, her first thought was Damn! SHe looks like a fucking vampire. Her second thought was I'd love to draw her.

Cassandra is one of the few that waved back, and she gave a tired smile as she did so. "Welcome, Brooklyn."

@s0ft_stardust group

The teacher sat her down at a desk next to Cassandra. "Alright class, you guys have 10 minutes til first period so take this time to make Brooklyn feel more comfortable here." She said as she walked out of the class with her mug. Brooklyn sat down and grabbed a music notebook from her bag. Some people avoid eye contacted and shuffled away, perks of being a scary scene girl. Some started whispering and one guy yell "Hey freak! Where's your dad?" Brooklyn ignored him.

Deleted user

Cassandra shoots a glare at everyone that's jeering at Brooklyn, and they quiet down. They don't know Cassandra very well, but she looks like the sort of person that could kill. At least, in her classmates eyes.

She leans over to Brooklyn. "Hey, I'm Cassandra. You a transfer student?"

@s0ft_stardust group

Brooklyn nodded. "I had to move school since there was an "accident" at my last one. It's nice too meet you." She moves some of hear hair out the way, revealing earrings that had a bisexual heart made of can tabs.

Deleted user

Cassandra chuckles. "You seem very interesting, if I'm being honest here. And 'accident' my ass. Seeing you, it's not hard to imagine that someone hurt you in some way."

@s0ft_stardust group

"Let's just say back at my old school, they didn't call me the "Big Bad Wolf" for nothing. But enough about that, what's it like here?" Brooklyn gave Cassandra a little box with black and purple choker with a spiked heart charm.

Deleted user

Cassandra looks surprised at the gift, but shrugs and accepts it. "It's a school. What do you think it's like?"

She doodles Brooklyn, then tears off the sheet of paper she'd doodled her on and hands it to Brooklyn.

@s0ft_stardust group

Brooklyn smiles and takes the drawing. "Fair enough. Well random intro, I'm the 2nd oldest of 6 siblings, I can play any instrument and I can sing, I love Monster Energy and Brownies, my favorite color is pink, and I have a calico cat named CassieRose." She cut around the edges on the drawing and glued it on a page in her notebook.

Deleted user

Cassandra looks bemused. "You are very forthright, you know. I am a single child and the parent of a fuck ton of cats."

@s0ft_stardust group

The two talked until their next class and went off on there separate ways. As time passed by during the school day, lunch broke out but Brook was nowhere to be found. Brooklyn was outside, sneaking away to the back by the fence.

Deleted user

Cassandra, meanwhile was power napping in the back parking lot herself, a dead cigarette on her chest. She startles awake upon hearing clinking metal. "Who…? Oh, it's you. Where've you been?"

Deleted user

Cassandra looks up at Brooklyn from her point on the ground, the shrugs. She pulls out her lighter and re-lights her cigarrete, taking a deep pull off it. "Sure."

She hops up, grabbing her bag. "Where are we going?"

Deleted user

Cassandra laughs, a bright but tired sound. "That's cool. I need to pick something up from there anyways."

Deleted user

Cassandra blushes slightly, then coughs a little. "Aight."

She takes another drag off her cigarrete, then exhales smoke rings.

@s0ft_stardust group

They stroll to a grave that read "Beloved Son and Boyfriend : Tomas Batternes". Brooklyn looked at the grave, smiling ever so softly. "Poor boy, didn't survived the accident

Deleted user

Cassandra looks startled.

"Huh. I would have thought any of your family would be able to survive anything, considering…" she gestures to all of Brooklyn.

@s0ft_stardust group

Brooklyn giggle, it was unsettling. "Oh no, this was my ex boyfriend." She lit a rose on fire and stuck the stem in the dirt. "He was an awful boyfriend, truly the worst. "

Deleted user

Cassandra looks startled, then starts giggling. The giggles turn into laughter, and then she starts coughing.

"Oh, Jesus! That is not funny, Cass…" she tells herself, fighting back a wide grin.

She turns, and watches the rose burn. She takes a mental image of it, to draw later.