forum Saiouma RP with @brave_soldier
Started by @heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh
tune

people_alt 57 followers

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

"Kokichi Ouma. Um, nice to meet you, I guess…" His tone was a bit sarcastic, a simple way of protecting himself from getting attached. "Not like you'll care about me in a few days…."

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

"Trust me, you will. It's not like anyone sticks around…" he sighed. "But that's just because I am challenge. If you wanna try, go ahead, but don't expect me to get attached to you…"

I really can't, or else I'm just going to get really clingy and drive him away… He internally sighed at the thought. I just need to push him away, but how? He's determined to get through to me…and I don't wanna hurt him…

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

"Why is that any of your business if I'm not gonna let you get close to me?" His tone continued to drip with sarcasm. "And, for your information, I don't like snuggles. I don't even like interaction." He was lying, just unwillingly to admit that he was actually rather clingy and just craved someone's affection.

Deleted user

" im asking because im not going to give up on you" he said as thier orders arrived

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

"We both know that's a lie." He took his order and began to drink it. "I've heard it a million times before, and well, I've been given up on and abandoned each time. Therefore, you will be the same. I will always be abandoned by those I let close. I've come to accept that as the truth."

Deleted user

" so youve been burned before, well guess what. im not going to leave. promise " he aid and held out his hand

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Kokichi stared at the other's hand for a moment before taking it. "You better not break that promise, or I will break you…" He sighed before thinking, unintentionally out loud. "I will either way. I'm annoying…"

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

"Are you sure about that? Trust me, I get annoying… You better like someone constantly needing your attention, or this isn't gonna work.." he looked away from the other, contemplating leaving. "If you're still up for it, where should we go now?"

Deleted user

" lets go watch a movie, " he said " and yes, a clingy person is what im looking for."

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

"That's….kinda surprising. You really want someone like me…?" He was taken aback by that. "If that's the case, you know when I said that I don't like snuggles? Well, that was a lie. I love them. You will give them to me later."

Deleted user

" alright," he chuckled and stood up " come on, we can go to my place,"

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

"Even if you did lie, I would easily know. You kinda pick up on it when that's all you do." He then looked away. "What? Why would I be honest with people I don't trust? They don't need to know what's going on.."