forum Two assassins fall in love (part 2) o x o closed
Started by @Nor_bananas
tune

people_alt 57 followers

@Nor_bananas

Hi um camie I am again so so sorry I did not mean to delete the lat one we did. I did it and literally screamed again so so so so sorry we left off at Farah at the bar seducing the target and Alyssa buying raffle tickets.

@emilyevewrites group

(Okay, let me try to remember what I said quick… Adding a bit on as well)

"In your dreams, babe," Farah teased as she made her way over to the bar per Alyssa's instructions. "By my standards, Ashley can go fuck herself." She quickly was able to spot Christopher and murmured in her earpiece, "Target spotted. Don't get jealous now." She took a deep breath and slipped into the seat not directly beside him, but only one stool separated them. Farah could feel his gaze on her, so, playing coy, she glanced over like it was an accident and they made eye contact. She pretended to be surprised at first, but then she gave him a once-over and winked. It worked like a charm, and in a split second, he occupied the seat next to her.

"Let me buy you a drink," he offered.

@Nor_bananas

Alyssa finished her raffle shenanigans and spoke into her ear piece "Farah I can't make any promises." She looked over toward the bar and saw Farah in her black sexy dress "You look amazing you know that right?" She told Farah as she spoke though her ear piece. A server walked by Alyssa as she said this and said "thanks but I have a wife" and kept walking.

@emilyevewrites group

Farah laughed softly at both Christopher's request and the server's reaction to Alyssa's comment. "What the hell?" she said, leaning in and whispering slightly like it was their little secret he was buying her a drink.

He grinned and casually placed his hand on her knee through the slit in her gown. "Jack Daniels," he told the bartender, nodding at Farah for her order.

"Bloody Mary," she said casually, lifting her chin in the air as she spoke.

@emilyevewrites group

"Mhmm," Farah hummed discreetly to her partner. She felt Christopher's hand inching up her leg and after a few seconds of allowing it, she turned her head sharply in his direction and arched her eyebrows. "A bit adventurous tonight, are we?"

The man grinned. "I'm adventurous every night."

@emilyevewrites group

Farah grinned back, pretending to be invested. "I can be adventurous too," she hinted, though she had no intention of letting this man touch her or any other woman ever again.

"Your drinks," the bartender said, putting their drink in front of them.

Instead of letting the target reach for his own, Farah grabbed them both. "What if we take this somewhere a bit more… private?" she asked, donning an innocent-like expression.

He seized the opportunity much too quickly. "I thought you'd never ask."

"Follow me," Farah purred, standing up with both their drinks in hand and leading the way.

@emilyevewrites group

"Will do," Farah whispered, passing by the stage and subtly blowing a kiss to the wings. As she continued to walk away, she let her hips swing a bit extra, knowing Alyssa was watching. Then, she and Christopher disappeared behind a curtain.

@Nor_bananas

Alyssa watched as Farah blew a kiss her way and walked away with Christopher and froze before anouncing " attention everyone we will now be pulling the raffle tickets. The first prize the sticker kit goes to number 143 608." A woman with a small child walked up and took the basket full of stickers

@emilyevewrites group

"Wow," Christopher remarked in awe at the secret little hideout Farah had led them to. "I didn't even know this was back here."

"Not many people do. But it's the perfect spot for drinks and…" She fell silent as he approached her and took her waist in his hands. She gasped quietly in disgust but got away with it coming off as affectionate. Her fingers started at his shoulder and trailed down his arm. She knew in the side pocket of her dress, the Ziploc baggie with the poison waited to be released. She also knew that if Alyssa caught her, she'd get an earful when she got home. She had to make this quick.

@emilyevewrites group

With the raffle going to distract all the other partygoers, Farah took her chance. She could feel his breath landing on her lips, but she kept herself just out of reach. "I must admit, I'm a bit tense," she pretended to turn shy.

"Well, that's why we got drinks," he said with a grin. "Let's enjoy them."

"Oh, wait," Farah murmured, drawing away from his embrace and shaking her head.

"What?" he asked worriedly.

"I forgot to grab my purse," she fake-pouted. "Could you… be an angel and grab it for me?"

@Nor_bananas

"Prize number 3 was donated by the hairspray salon. And includes a number of gorgeous hair products. And the winner is 537921!" A woman with long hair and a stylish dress came up and grabbed the basket. Alyssa looked and saw Christopher walking out of the room and back towards the bar. "What are you doing!?" She screamed under her breath into her ear piece.

@emilyevewrites group

With him gone, Farah relaxed and smirked. "All too easy," she remarked, slipping the poison out of her pocket and dumping the entirety of it into the Jack Daniels. Then Alyssa’s voice came through. “I have it under control,” she purred. “You just tell me if he tries anything while he’s out there, and when he comes back, he’ll have a nice surprise waiting for him.”

@Nor_bananas

Alyssa smiled as she heard her lovers voice come though. She saw Christopher grab Farah's purse from the bar and start to head back. "He is coming back

@emilyevewrites group

"Good. Just make sure you keep an eye out, my favorite distraction," Farah cooed sweetly. Before Christopher got back, Farah peered through the curtains to check out her girlfriend's ass. Then the curtains moved, and the man of the hour grinned at her, holding her purse up.

"Your prince has returned," he declared. Ugh.

"And successfully too," Farah added. "How lucky for me." She plucked her bag from his fingers, maintaining their closeness for a moment. It almost looked like she was going to kiss him, but she only let an exhale fall on his lips before she turned and walked over to where she'd set their drinks down. However, before she could reach them, he slipped his hands around her waist from behind and pulled her back into his chest. She gasped airily in surprise as he began to kiss at her neck and shoulders. Damn it… she thought. Not even drunk, and I'm dealing with this?!

@Nor_bananas

"The fourth item tonight is a lovely movie night basket." Alyssa told the crowd "and the winner is 639669" one of the waiters came up and took the basket. 639669 was Alyssa's number. She bribed the waiter to pretend that was hus number and give it to her after the raffle. She wanted to win the movie night basket for Farah since they loved movie night.

"Good news I won us the movie night basket," she said in a hushed tone into her ear piece "also I am running out of baskets to give out so hurry up"

@emilyevewrites group

Farah couldn't help but smile at her girlfriend's adorableness. She reached up to let her fingers brush through Christopher's hair, and his hand trailed up her side. Farah let out a soft moan solely for effect as he reached for her breast, but she broke free of his grip with a smirk.

He quickly followed her, but she reached up and pressed a finger to his lips. "Before we continue this… adventure," Farah purred seductively, "let's have a drink."

Christopher plucked her finger from his lips and pressed a lingering kiss on her hand. "Of course." He released her and headed to get the drinks himself.

Farah seized the opportunity to update Alyssa. "I only need another minute," she whispered.

@Nor_bananas

Alyssa heard her girlfriend moan over the ear piece. She knew it was for effect but was still jealous. "I have 2 more baskets." She whispered "also don't let him get to touchy!"

@emilyevewrites group

"Relax," Farah murmured, peeking at the party as an excuse to briefly put some distance between herself and Christopher. "I know what I'm doing. Don't you trust me?"

@Nor_bananas

"Of course I trust you." She tole Farah before announcing the winner of the next prize. "The fifth Item we have is a Valentine's Day basket so share this with you specal Someone." She added for flare "the winner is 312678" an old couple came up and grabbed the Valentine's Day basket.

"Babe you won't believe it." She told Farah "an old couple one the Valentine's day basket"