forum I'll be your Sweet Radio Demon
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 80 followers

@Diavolo group

He leaned against the counter. "The project? I finished that, but I can still teach you about it. Assuming you know the basics, we had to find something to test. It can't be simple like mentos in a soda bottle or something stupid we did as kids. It has to be something that can help here on earth. Help improve the world. So I decided to look into cell regeneration. It might sound boring but think about it. You lose cells when you get hurt. So I decided to look into it more and see how it works. It's so fascinating. I got to test all kinds of things with it. Granted, I had to hurt myself a bit to get the data for it, but it was a wonder to see how it works."

He rambled for was seemed like hours when it was just a few minutes. The excitement in his voice was evident for anyone to hear as he paced back in forth in the kitchen talking about his research. He pushed himself off the counter. He had a big smile on his face. "Hundreds of illnesses that are incurable, and then bam!" he yelled, clapping his hands. "Cured, I mean the possibilities are endless. Am I going too fast? Sorry, I tend to rant about things like this. It's only because I like it so much, and then I start to get into detail about it because it's just so amazing—the thought of helping people in the future. People tend to be scared of change, so I'm afraid that if I pitch this to someone, then it might get rejected. If it gets left, my research will have been for nothing. Sure I have files saved and everything, but this stuff is dangerous, you know. I want this to work. I mean, it's not like anyone would notice. Do you think people would see my work? Like important people. What am I saying now? Of course, no one would listen to someone like me. I-" He cut himself, realizing he was rambling, and quickly apologized. "I'm sorry you probably didn't get any of that. I was talking so fast. I get so excited, which I already said. I knew I said that, heh." Alexander scratched the back of his neck from embarrassment.

@Fenrir

Faybia settled down in a chair across from Alexander, hands wrapped around his now full mug of coffee. He fell near deathly silent as Alexander started on his tangent about science. He hadnt been all that interested in human life, even when he had been alive. Illnesses have always been something Faybian had seen with every new decade he had been through. As cynical as it was, Faybian didn't see a point I'm finding a cute if something potentially worse were to come in the future. He had been more interested in chemistry. The way something so strong such as precious metals and potentially indestructible things could be disinterested by a mere touch of some liquid or another. Or the way a poison could disguise itself seamlessly on a wine, perfectlu indistinguishable until it was too late and it's victem choked into her own blood. He refocused on Alexander after a bit as he started to apologies, Faybian's eyebrows creased in confusion. "There's no need to apologies, least of all to someone like me, about something you clearly love." He sucked Ina breath, knowing what Alexander had done and wanted to do was dangerous indeed. It was for the greater good of course but in corrupt hands, it could be catastrophic, and a great loss for setting so potentially good. "I think you're work will offer hope, especially for those who are losing it quickly." He replied carefully, toying with the handle of the cup. You're generation is unlike any other I've seen. Young people like you are making more headway into important, life changing events such as science more and more often than int he past. I frankly don't think matters how young you are. You have something that can potentially help save millions." He flicked his gaze upon and smirked, "I didn't get most of it no, but I understand your passion. I think that's universal among humans and demons alike."

@Diavolo group

"You keep saying there's no reason to apologize, but no matter who or what a person is, they still deserve respect. The only thing I know about you is that you come from he'll, your cellular structure is enjoyable to analyze, you like to kill people, you're kind even though you hate to admit it, you're a good cook, you hate humans, and you wish you were back in hell. I think I got all of them. I also now realize I've also been mostly talking about biology and not chemistry. Instead of explaining it to you, how about you come into my lab today, and you can watch me work. I often write stuff, but I think today is more hands-on. Besides, I think you would appreciate that more than me telling you how it works." He picked up his papers and tucked his pencil into his pocket. "That way, I explain why it works while we do the how it works. I've also come to a conclusion that I have yet to take a shower, so I will go do that, and if you'd like, you can wait in my lab, and I'll be out soon." He makes his way back to his room, where his shower is. He tries to take a quick shower using the lavender body wash every two days. He changed into sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. He came out of his room about thirty minutes later, drying his hair with a towel as he shuffled down the hallway with the papers he took with I'm before.

@Fenrir

The demon tilted his head slightly, perking up over the rim of his cup to look at Alexander. "I dont like being over analyzed by a human. But if you must, I can already tell you your observations are half incorrect. I don't hate humans in particular. I hate what humans have become, what they do sometimes. Some if thing they think they think they can get away with without consequence." He growled softly and closed his eyes, giving himself a moment to breath. "As for not wanting to be here, you couldn't be more wrong. I've been stuck in hell for a hundred years. I'm considering this as my vacation." He arched a delicate eyebrow, setting his cup down on the table. "You're inviting me to watch you work? In all the time I've been here you've never allowed it before. What's with the sudden change?" He asked, watching Alexander head off towards the bathroom. He rode slowly from the chair to clean the kitchen, giving Alexander time to shower. After a few minutes or so, faybian strode to the bedroom and settled on the edge of the bed to wait, gaze roving around the room to the desk area. It struck him off that this room didn't really look like that if a normal college student, instead one of a mad scientist. He stood up and ran a light finger along the beakers and vials scattered along the desk. Messy but he assumed organized to the user

@Diavolo group

Alexander walked into the lab. "I know I've never allowed you to come in here. Practically because I get embarrassed when people look at my work without permission, since I'm allowing you in here, don't screw anything up, alright? All of this is important." He put the paper on the desk, making sure his hair was dry before continuing to start his work. "I'm only allowing you in here because you are interested in what I do, instead of mocking me for it and making me feel like all I'm doing is bullshit that doesn't matter. I don't; maybe even you think I'm throwing my life away towards something that shouldn't matter to me, but it does matter to me…" He placed the glass tubes in the holders. "Anyway, where was I? Lucky for you, I have a new project, so it should be an earning experience for you and fun for me." He took his lab coat off of the hook and buttoned the front as he rushed to turn on his computer while also getting the liquids needed. "I will explain everything as I do it. I need to get everything ready." Alexander grabbed his headphones and hung them around his neck. "By the way, I'm glad you agreed with me that you're kind. You didn't deny it." He spoke as he pulled his playlist and connected his headphones to the computer. He then pulled up spreadsheets and documents to ensure he could get everything down. He had two monitors to use any way he chose. Alexander was switching between them every so often. Alexander took a deep breath, took out a voice recorder, and looked at his table. "Okay, here we go. You ready for some action?"

@Fenrir

Faybian stayed at on the bed, pushing himself back so that his back was pressed against the wall. He tipped his head as he watched Alexander settled into a work rhythm. His eyes flicked to the computer as Alexander opened it, eyeborw arching in intrigue. Not to say he wasn't interested in everything else that Alexander was doing, especially when it came to the varying liquids he took out. Faybuan's mind raced with what each liquids could be, almost tasting each of them on his tongue as he recalled their various traits. Sickly sweet to herby to spicy with a hint of mint. He blinked the thought away and refocused on Alexander. "Not all demons are complete pricks. We have our rare moments of good behavior." He toyed with the comforter on the bed and nodded, wondering what Alexander would do with the liquids he had gotten out.

@Diavolo group

"Good behavior huh?" Alexander shook his head and pulled the headphones over his ear. He slid one off so he could he Faybian while also being able to hear himself as he explained. He mixed three fluids together causing it to make a purple color. "Alright, so what this is a physical change. It's pretty self-explanatory because it means the physical appearance of something with change. Like how ice turns to water the water molecules didn't change it's just in a different form. Now what I'm going to do is write that down because that is something I should do." He placed the glass tube in a holder. "There are a lot more than physical changes, but I don't need to go into detail with that because That is not my field of expertise. Basically, it's just a physical change that lasts long like how we humans grow from babies to adults." He was typing while he talked. Once he finished he started to hum to the song that was playing in his ear. He smiled as he released the gas causing the fire to become blue. "Now we wait." Alexander sat down at his computer. "There's a lot of waiting when it comes to chemistry. So I usually work on your cells while I'm waiting. Here come a look at this. I think your cells do this because you're a radio demon, but they switch cells every so often. First, they're animal cells, then plant cells, then your DNA just becomes crazy, cause what I think is happening is that it doesn't know which cell you have to it will be regular for a second and then…" The DNA glitches like a TV before showing his Dna unbalanced and connected completely different from before. "I want to know why it does that. That should be done heating up in a bit so do you have any questions about anything while we wait?"

@Fenrir

Faybian rise from the place he had claimed on Alexander'a bed and strode over to his work area. He hovered over the young man's shoulder, taking a closer look at all the equipment used and substances matuculously organized around the desk. He could appreciate the set up, even before death, he had an image interest in sciences and discovery, especially in the time period he had been alive for. He glanced at Alexander before peering into the microscope. Of course he knew why his blood acted the way it did. He was a shape shifting demon. But he had never thought to examine the blood for himself. "I've never tried turning into a plant before." He muttered jokingly before taking a step back to allow Alexander to work. He cocked his head in confusion. "Is being a Radio Demon not enough explanation enough?" He asked, perching on an empty space of the desk

@Diavolo group

"No, of course not. I still don't believe you are one. I'm not going to accept it." Alexander shrugged his shoulders, standing up from his chair. He grabbed tubing from a cabinet that the fluids would go through and attached them accordingly. He turned a valve causing the mixture to flow into another beaker, causing it to turn green. "Acid is so fun to make. I mean, it can well, it can burn through almost anything. Hey, since you say you're a demon, do you think you can touch this? It is a highly corrosive acid, so it can do this." He pours some of the acid onto a metal plate, eating through it immidetly. Very dangerous and very life-threatening. Wanna try?" He put the metal plate down on a separate tray putting the acid back in the holder, and kept it cool as he did so. "I want to know how indestructible you are. "Honestly, it's my first time succeeding in making a highly corrosive acid. They usually fail, or I make a whole new substance." He wrote exactly what he did in his report before looking back to Faybian.

@Fenrir

The demon rolled his eyes, a disgruntle sound coming from him. "You're hard to please," he muttered, violet gaze flickering to life as he looked at acid with intrigue. He carely plucked the beaker from where it rested on the metal try, his blood singing as it recognized another toxin. He held it up to the light, swirling the content in it's glass, a soft hiss slipping from his please lips as a few drops managed to get on his hand, immediately eating through flesh and bone. His grin was both soft with appreciation, and sharp with excitement for his new found toy. He wanted to taste it, feel the way it burned down his throat like strong alcohol and then have it settle and warm his entire being. He almost did, if his self preservation wasn't equally as strong. Faybian was impulsive but he wasn't stupid, even when in a blind rage. "I have no intention of melting from the inside out for your little experiments," he spoke slowly, almost drunk by the mere closeness of the acid, really of all the liquids in his vacinity. His expression turned mockingly Ashen for a moment before it slipped back into sweet, drunk bliss "But it does bring me great joy to know what killed me in my living time, is under my control now. That, if anything like that were to happen again, i'd be the one in control." He delicately set the flask down, and walked back towards the bed, the farthest he could get from any of the substances on Alwxander's desk with leaving the room. "So you have an odd fascination with destructive liquids," faybian mused, arms crossed loosely across his chest, back to his cocky self. "As far as I'm concerned, that has very little to do with your previous studies on curing human sicknesses."

@Diavolo group

"Yeah, you are right about that. Two different subjects, however, call for two different projects. I'm taking a class that studies biology and another that studies chemistry. In my biology class, we had to figure out a way for cells to regenerate under circumstances where they were more or less dead. This way, the human body can live longer. We have to create an acid that can burn through metal or thick surfaces for our chemistry class. However, all of what I'm saying has been tried before and has concluded the outcome of these events, but even so, science is a process, don't stop trying unless you have tried every possible solution. At least, that's what I like to say. Is your finger going to be okay?" He watched Faybian play with the liquid. He grinned to himself when he saw it had worked. "Our goal for this project was to create a deadly liquid which could also be made into things like nukes and bombs mostly used for destruction. Some liquids that are flammable and cause destruction are used for rocket fuel or machinery. This means you have to be very careful with it and keep it in a cool space, so you don't kill yourself. But think about…rocket fuel to help people discover new things in the galaxy, flammable and deadly if not used correctly. That's why when a ship enters the atmosphere or leaves the atmosphere; you have to be sure what fluids you use when doing something like that." He took the beaker and placed it in a fridge carefully. "So tell me, what do you mean by you're in control of what killed you? How did you die?" He sat down at the desk, beginning to type his report. His fingers seem to move fast on the keyboard. As he carefully typed out every thought.

@Fenrir

Faybian nodded slowly, "I guess that makes sense. Though a question I still have is what purpose such a corosive and deadly chemical would possibly have among people? Surely it can't be for anything as noble as a rocket launch." He sciffed softly, already imagining what humans would do if such a substance fell into the wrong hands. With seeing how the living world was behaving in a new era, there was certainly many people that liquid would be put to dangerous use in. He slid his gaze back to Alexander, watching his type for a few moments. "Someone I thought of as a dear friend poisoned me." He said in a huff, jaw clenching slightly. "Then I was burned alive before death could reach me in that friend's estate." He continued on, before he could restrain himself. His pe fingers clenched his own arm as the night came back to him all in a vivid rush. "I was offered a position as an angel of heaven. After all, I had done nothing wrong in my life. When I refused, I became a fallen angel, belonging to the realm of hell in search of vengeance. Along with a title, I was ironically given the ability to control exactly what I had been killed by, as does everyone who goes to hell." He explained, gaze growing distant as he kept talking. He wasn't exactly sure he was telling Alexander any of this, since Faybian was sure he wouldnt believe him anyways. but it felt right, to at least talk about what had happened to him, even if it was to his contracted human.

@Diavolo group

He listened carefully, cleaning up the chemicals that had spilled beforehand. "I knew I was right. You aren't a bad person." Alexander flicked Faybian's forehead. "You're always acting like you're some bad guy. That dear friend of yours wasn't so dear since they killed you, huh." He looked up to Faybian. "I'm not going to act like I know what you went through because I don't. I can't even imagine it; your close friend killing you in such a way." He wiped his hands. "Hell, I don't even think I can say anything to make you feel better, but I can listen. You lend an ear to me, and I'll do the same. Feel free to share things about your past with me. I bet that "close" friend of yours is in their own personal hell for killing someone like you." Alexander mumbled to himself that he would have to make another batch to have more of the substance to test. Even with serious talk, he still thought about science. "All I can say is make sure you don't get stuck in your past. Trust me; it's not fun. You get lost in it, and then you lose yourself within the memories. You forget what makes you, you. I know I really shouldn't be talking, but it's the best thing I can say to you right now. Well, not the only thing you want a hug?" He chuckled.

@Fenrir

Faybian glared up and swatted Alexamders hand away. "You forget I kill people. It doesn't matter what I did back when I was alive." He looked away, clenching the sheets between his hand. "No. They weren't. And I was foolish enough to fall for every lie, every fake smile up until that death." He growled softly, clamping down on his anger. There was not reason to get angry, after all that was all hundreds of years ago. He exhaled slowly, letting go of the sheets before the tendrils of smoke rising up from them could turn into a fire. A smirk twitched the corners of faybian's mouth. "Yes. A hell of my very own making specifically designed to fir my own pleasure and they're own nightmare." He muttered, head dropping back lazily against the wall. "On the contrary dear, that single, insignificant moment of my unfortunate life has made me who I am now. My death has brought out some I never thought, or honestly, wished, I could be. I think if my past self saw me today, they'd be terrified." He chuckled lightly. "The me I was before will never come back. That was something I learned very early on in my death." He shrugged and shook his head. "No, but it seems like you do." He teased, arching an eyebrow at Alexander as he cleaned and worked. "How about you tell me about yourself. It's only fair."

@Diavolo group

"Oh please, I do not wanna hug." Alexander sat down next to Faybian on the bed. He thought about what the demon had said before. He was right. Faybian did kill people. He even had to see it first hand, and everything he did, a shiver ram down his spine. However, he didn't believe that Faybian could be completely different. "There's nothing really to tell. I mean. I'm a scientist. My life was hell when I was a child. You know that already. Nothing new there. Maybe not hell because you've been there and I don't think my life was that bad. I convinced myself they did it to help me in life. I mean, it worked. Sort of." he scratched on his skin and leaned back against the wall. "Is there anything you want to know? My life is pretty mundane. I like to hear about your exciting life than my boring one. I mean, I killed a bird by accident once." Alexander shrugged and yawned. "Now, look what you're doing to me. I have to work still, and here you are distracting me and making me tired." He pushed himself off the bed and sat down at his desk, and started typing again.

@Fenrir

Faybian breathed a small laugh, “Liar,” he muttered, peeking over hen he felt the bed shift with Alexander’s weight. “Everyone lives their own hell. Life can be a hell all on its own. It doesn’t have to be the physical place. Nor does it diminish your experience.” He argued, following the lights from the cars passing outside reflected on the walls. He chuckled softly, “Ah yes, the oh so typical signs of new new soul for Hell. A first kill. While we appreciate more extravagant schemes, a sacrificial bird will most Lilly work.” He teased, waving a hand in the air dismissively. He gave a charming grin and scooted to the edge of the bed. “I am a distracticting being, thank you for noticing. I, unfortunately, don’t have the ability to lure victims away from their intentions. That just happens to be a natural affect of mine. “If anything, it seems like you need a distraction. When as the last time you actually took a break from all this?” He asked, looking around at the sheer amount of work Alexander had done.

@Diavolo group

He scoffed. "I guess your right about that. Figuratively and literally. Life can be a shithole sometimes. Others it does you a favor." Since he met Faybian, Alexander laughed at his bird joke for the first time. "Well, add making people laugh to your list of natural talents. I guess their are things you can do that you don't need your abilities for." Alexander sucked in a breath, and the typing noises stopped. "Brakes are useless. They cause you to be behind on work and life. I don't need a brake. Who knows what I could discover tomorrow. How could I miss something so groundbreaking? To answer your question, I haven't. Besides, what would I even do with a break?" Now that he thought about Alexander hasn't taken a break since he started his science career. He never thought about it, nor did it come to mind. "I mean. I slept with you yesterday. Does that count as a brake?" He turned around in his chair. "Honestly, I could've done more work yesterday. Everything that I'm doing today could've been done already, so yes. I think that counts as a brake. So I have taken a break before."

@Fenrir

Faybian grinned knowingly, pressing a hand to his chest. "I am a demon of many hidden talents. Hidden even to me apparently." He gave a small laugh and stretched his arms. He tipped his head, eyes narrowing slightly. "You say that as if you're running out of life to live. These discoveries aren't going anywhere Alexander. You're allowed to separate yourself from work. Believe me, as someone who deeply cherishes their work, even a demon needs a break sometimes. And no, yesterday night doesn't count. You practically passed out the moment you hit the couch. You work yourself to the bone." He shook his head, his smile fading. Faybian wasn't sure why this worried him so much. Why did he have to take care of an adult human? If he wanted to die of exhaustion doing something he loved, who was Faybian to stop him. He sucked in a breath and closed his eyes. He was a selfish demon, and easily getting soul to hell wasn't his style. If he was going to have a contract, he'd rather have one that at least lived a fulfilling life, one that made the wait for faybian worth it. "Fine, let me rephrase that. When was the last time you thought or speant time away from your experiments?"

@Diavolo group

Alexander went into deep thought as he stared at the ground. "Well, I…I guess I-" He stopped himself and tried to find the right words. "Well, I have thought about it a lot, but I distanced myself from going out and having drinks at a club. I felt there was no need for it. So I never really go anywhere besides school and home to do work, and sometimes I go to the grocery store, but never anywhere else. Don't get me wrong, I love doing my work, so I don't mind sitting here and waiting for test results to come back or playing a game on my phone while I eat. I only have one game on there anyways. Is that bad?" He looked up to Faybian, but he was no longer smiling, making him feel less confident. "Nevermind, I can tell by the way you're looking at me it's not the best choice to stay in here all day and night, is it?" He played with his hands as the room grew quiet. "It's fine. I mean, it's not like I can do anything about it now. I have work to do and-" He looked at his report, and it was done already. He had filled in what was needed. "I'm sure there's something else I can do. I'll find something to study for. Maybe I have a test tomorrow. You know English isn't my strong suit, and it's better to be doing extra work than no work at all…I don't need to hang out and do stupid stuff. I'm an adult so I need to be responsible and if it affects my school work then it's not worth it." He talked fast, and his words seemed to mush together as he searched through his desk to find something to do. He couldn't help it; he had been taught for years that if he has extra time does work. It was how Faybian was looking at him that made him feel off and restless for some reason.

@Fenrir

Faybian watched the human through narrowed eyes ready to contradict any excuse Alexander may have. “Loving you’re work is fine. It’s great even, finding something of worth in your job other than success. But there has to be more in life than waiting for results or writing reports.” He replied, tapping his hand against his crossed arms. He shook his head “it’s not, but I can definitely start to understand why you summoned me to be a companion of sorts.” He slowly stood and glanced at the stack of papers at the edge of Alexander’s desk. “Is this what you think you were meant to do in life?” He asked, softly, taking the first page and holding it up to read. “To work yourself senseless until your brain dead from stress? The constant need to prove yourself to the world that you are useful, despite not letting the world in? If the world were to end tomorrow, would you waste your life on work? Wouldn’t you regret not living a good life?” He asked glancing over Alexander with slight desperation in his eyes. He knew what it felt like working himself to the bone for a cause he believed in. Knew only that right until he had died. The last moments of his life had been spent signing his name on a document that would guarantee a new project in the makings for his own line of work. In a single night, all his life’s work had gone to hell, literally. He slid his gaze back and tilted his head. “Let’s make this simpler. If by chance you to believe in a heaven and a hell, and any beings that coexist within those realms and thus believe in the existence of me being a radio demon, what would you do if all of this,” he waved a hand around to gesture to the desk, to the report, “went up in flames.” He breathed a humorless laugh. “If all your life’s work, were suddenly gone in the blink of an eye. If you ere so close to death. Would you take the chance then? To explore the world beyond the confines of school, home, and mind?”

@Diavolo group

He listened to Faybian avoiding contact with him the more he talked. He was right; he was sitting here waiting for test results on a project that's due next month, and for what? He tapped the table and fidgeted in his chair. "I…" What would he have to work for if his work did go up in flames? He looked around and turned his chair back to Faybian. He would be angry, and he probably did anything to get his work before, but if it was hopeless and there was no getting it back, then…yeah, he would. He wouldn't be good at any of those things that people do. "I guess…yeah. I don't know how to do normal things like riding a bike or bowling. How do people fit their fingers and hold something that heavy? I've never danced. I never went out to eat unless I get a bagel from the bagel shop on the way to school." He sighed and scratched his hair. Alexander knew that Faybian was right, but he still couldn't understand it. Yes, life was worth living, but why was his life worth living. He was born into this world to help society in some way. If he spends some of his days going to a bar or going shopping, is he contributing to his leisure time? "There's nothing I can do about it now, though. My work won't go up in flames, and school is the most important thing right now." He scoffed and turned off his computer. "What do you have in mind that I do? Where should we go? It's noon right now, so I'm sure there are plenty of places open."What should we do? Go out? I don't even know where I would go. I live in a city, but I don't know half the things here. Besides the bagel place."

@Fenrir

Faybian arched his eyebrow at the challenge, nearly leaning into the urge to snap his fingers and start a fire in the room but he restrained himself. Not really wanting to deal with the aftermath. If Alexander was right and there was a higher chance of him being traced for his actions in this day and ge, Faybian truly didn’t want to find out how much trouble that’d cost him. He let his hand fall to his side but stole another glance over at the stack of papers. He remembered a time where he had once thought all his worth was among carefully crafted words so delicately written on wafer thin sheets of parchment. He supposed not much has changed since becoming one of Hell’s best Demons. Objectives changed yet the motivation to prove his own worth was still there. He returned his attention to Alexander’s questions and sighed softly, leaning against the dest and tilting his head in thought. “You know this place better than I, despite your limited time outside. Is there anything you might have seen that had caught your attention? If not we can always just roam the streets until something peeks your interest.” He suggested, turning and glancing at the computer screen in interest. He had been familiar with technology for a bit now since new generations were dying and bringing it to hell but he still had trouble figuring it out. Genevieve had been trying to teach him slowly but he always got frustrated after a bit and had either broken the device or incinerated it to dust.

@Diavolo group

Alexander looked at Faybian curiously. He watched his hand move down to his side and felt relieved. No, he can't start fires…. he paused. No, he can, yeah…At least he didn't. He pursed his lips together and tapped on the table. He turned back around in his chair, turning on the monitor. Once Alexander clicked on a new tab, he froze. His ears grew red as he realized how embarrassing it was for him to type the question he was going to. "Don't…Don't look…" Before typing in the search bar, he mumbled, "Places to hang out near me." He swallowed the lump in his throat and slowly scrolled through the page. He found the address of a bowling place not too far from here. "U-Um…There's a bowling place nearby that we can go to. If that's alright with you…" He quickly turned off the monitor hoping Faybian didn't see what he had just searched up. "I can always find somewhere else if you're not into that." Alexander didn't want to admit just how much he wanted to go bowling. They not only have foods Alexander has never tried, but he can also accompany people who want to go bowling with him, and he won't make a total fool of himself.

@Fenrir

Faybiam smirked a little, though he couldn’t blame Alexander for needing to look up something to do. He watched in intrigue as the other scrolled through places they could go to, a few catching his eye. He arched an eyebrow and turned his grin towards Alexander, amused to find him flustered, if not a bit nervous. He contemplated teasing Alexander a bit more on the fact that he hadn’t gone out, seemingly far less out with someone else, but he had the feeling that it’d come back to bite him later. After all, what experience did he have ‘going out?’ He suspected the activities he partook in hell weren’t exactly what Alexander had in mind. He raised a hand for Alexander to stop his rambling and nodded slightly. “I don’t know much about bowling but if it something that interests you then, under obligation to our contract, I have to go along, right? He waved a hand to screen before it was shut off. “If its something you don’t find interest in, e can always have dinner there or somewhere close by. There had been some restaurants nearby before you changed the screen. It’ll give me a break from cooking for you all week.” He shrugged and grabbed his jacket from the bedside. “No laughing at my lack of bowling skills though.” He gave Alexander a pointed look over his shoulder as he walked through the bedroom door, promising an unpleasant evening if Alexander spoke out about how bad he was at any sport. “Shall we?” He snapped his fingers and changed into his human form.

@Diavolo group

"I think…dinner after this would be nice. Besides, you act like I know anything about bowling." Alexander sucked in his breath and looked at his clothes. "Just…give me a second. Not all of us are demons. I need to change. You can wait by the front door. I'll be out in a minute." He went to his bedroom and fug through his clothes to find something presentable. He was going out with someone, after all. He put on some grey pants and a white hoodie. Alexander tilted his head in the mirror and shook his head. He found a subtle red jacket to put over the white hoodie and nodded. Lastly, Alexander tied his hair up in a ponytail and slid his feet into his white converse. He took a deep breath and pushed up his glasses. "Okay, okay, I'm ready." You could see Alexzander's eyes more clearly and the rest of his face. His skin was extremely clear for someone his age, maybe because he didn't get out much. His lips were slightly glossy even though he didn't put anything on them. "U-Um, is this okay? I look presentable, right?"