forum I'll be your Sweet Radio Demon
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 79 followers

@Fenrir

Faybian shrugged on his jacket, now slightly oversized in his smaller human form. He flopped onto the couch with a small sigh as he waited for Alexander to come back out. He wasn’t entirely sure why his heart had started to suddenly beat faster. Was it because he felt the need to present as more human or something else? Surely it couldn’t be nerves. What did Faybian have to be nervous about? He was going out with Alexander, nothing more. It wasn’t like they ere going on a date or anything. Neither of them had said anything about the small outing being date….right? Faybian frowned at the floor. He was a demon. What human in their right mind would go on a date with him? Faybian might have had his own opinions about Alexander but he was sure he at least was smart enough not to date him. He snapped his attention up as he heard Alexander approach and found himself staring the boy. He wasn’t sure how he could not have noticed before hand but to Faybian, Alexander looked…nice. More than nice, he was surprised to find him slightly more attractive, with his hair pinned up so you could see his facial features more clearly and with other clothes on other than the wrinkled pants and shirt he wore around the house. He stared for half a second too long before clearing his throat and standing from the couch, still elegant in motion despite his altered form. “Yes, it’s fine.” He muttered, pulling on some low-healed boots and nodding to the door as he opened it up. “Lead the way.”

@Diavolo group

Alexander didn't know why he liked his approval so much, even though all Faybian said was it was fine. "Okay…" He nodded and smiled to himself. He opened the door leading Faybian towards the bowling alley away from the dorm. "It's not too far, so we don't have to walk for long." He commented. Alexander opened his mouth about to ask yet another question about Faybian but realized it wasn't the time. They were away from work for a reason. He sucked in his words and played with his hands as they walked. It wasn't long before the silence reminded Alexander that only the two of them. That never bothered him before. He has been alone with plenty of people, so why is it bothering him now? Alexander looked up to Faybian before focusing on walking the path ahead. "Would this…would this be considered a date? Like those things mentioned on tv?"

@Fenrir

Faybian gave a slight nod as he fell into step beside Alexander. “Not far yet you’ve never been?” He questioned, tugging on his jacket’s hood and stuffing his hands into the pockets. He glanced around, familiarizing himself with the surrounding area. It was a nice little college campus ton, if not a bit too quiet for Faybian’s liking. He had not doubt the ruckus he had caused the in the weeks prior gave the residents a bit of an adrenaline buzz but it all had seem to die down for now. He huffed a small laugh to himself and shook his head in disdain. He hadn’t realized just how much effort it would have taken him to liven up the little town. Perhaps he’d try harder next time. He lazily tilted his head towards Alexander and arched an eyebrow, his grin still playing at his lips. He had severely underestimated Alexander’s rational thought. “I may not be updated on this generation’s styles and way of living but you can’t tell me all you know of dating comes from what you watch on the silly little box. No wonder you’re this desperate.” He chuckled and shrugged. “Would you like for this to be a date?” He asked, surprised in himself for even entertaining the idea., even more so for actually liking the notion of dating someone. “Is this usually how dates go for you? You offer to go some place and then after you’ve roped someone in, you admit its actually a date? A bit devious if you ask me.” He cooed, his smirk only growing wider.

@Diavolo group

"I memorized what turns to take and where it will be. I do things like that pretty quickly." Alexander replied. He pushed Faybian's shoulder as the color on his cheeks grew redder. "So what if I get all my dating experience from the tv. It tells me how to act and who to be. I've never actually been on a date. Normally on tv, they would call this a date. Sure I've had partners, but they broke up with me because I didn't want to leave my work unfinished. I think you are the first person who's managed to get me out of the house for something other than school." Alexander hated how pathetic he sounded. He was 24 years old and working, and school was how he chose to spend his life. Just thought of even calling this date made him flustered. The fact that he was going on a date with a demon didn't help his case, nor was this even a date. Well, at least, until he says it is. he scratched the back of his neck and nodded slowly. "Th-Then we can consider this a date if that is okay with you. If it's not, I'll never bring it up again, and we don't have to talk about how I just asked you something so embarrassing."

@Fenrir

Faybian rolled his eyes playfully. “I’m sure it does.” He reassured mockingly. “Now tell, me. How many successful dates have you been on?” he asked challengingly, poking at Alexander’s shoulder. He was intrigued to hear that Alexander had had multiple partners beforehand but apparently had taken a demon together him to do anything outside of work. Faybian smiled to himself, oddly proud of the little accomplishment he had made. “Oh there is no way in Hell, I am not not considering this a date. Now seeing how you react to the little notion of us ‘going out’.” He teased, humming softly as they continued on their walk. “So what were your other partners like?” He asked curiously, tilting his head towards Alexander. “I’m struggling to find the fault in being in a relationship with you.” He paused before adding. “Not that I’m interested.” He hadn’t meant it to sound as if he was, after all this was just something to do out of a boredom for the demon. An experiment of some sorts. Faybian only found it fair if Alexander as doing tests on him all the time. “What is it that makes people avoid you? Other than the constant need to fulfill your life’s work, I don’t understand why you’re alone.”

@Diavolo group

Alexander gasped. "I have no such reaction to us supposedly "going out." Quit your daydreaming!" He scoffed and held his head up to hide his nervousness. It wasn't helping, however. "Well…there was this one girl. Her name was Jane. She was always timid and sensitive. I think that's what I liked about her at the start. Then, she would come over to my apartment, and she would sit there and watch me do my work. I even asked her if it was okay if I did my job since I didn't have a strong attachment. She said it was fine, and she patiently waited. Then after, we would talk. Don't get me wrong, it was fun, and then that came along. She was ready for the next step, and I wasn't. Then she would constantly do seductive things that I wasn't sure if it was on purpose or just her messing around. It got to the point where she broke one of my beakers accidentally. I just finished a project with that, and I needed to turn it in, and I just…I yelled for the first time at someone I cared about." He sighed and held his arm. "We drifted apart, and she broke with me. I wasn't even that sad about it."

"So then after, I figured I would try guys. Maybe it was just a girl thing that she had such a high sexual drive. The guy's name was Theo. He was really sweet and a little dumb at times. Since I would talk about science a lot, he would always sit and listen to me speak with a dopey grin." As Alexander reminded, he had a slight smile growing on his face. "However, he asked me to go out on a date with him a lot, which I didn't really see the point of. He was always with me when I was working at home, during class, and sometimes he would even stay over and cook me breakfast. I always said I was busy, so he stopped asking after a while. He wasn't the touchy-feely type—kind of like you. It was good because I wasn't either." Alexander frowned and looked away from Faybian. "Sooner or later, I wondered why he never tried to hug me or anything; all he said was that it didn't feel right. I think I knew he was faking it deep down, but I could own up to it because I loved having him around. Sooner or later, I found cheating on me a girl. It turns out he wasn't gay; he was just pretending. He figured it would be a way to cure his boredom and play with my feelings. So, he broke up with me, and I escaped to my work.

"Ever since then, I started to push my partners away. Sometimes I would let them in, but I would always say something to mess it up, like, I have work that needs to get done, or I couldn't say sorry when I needed to. I couldn't be that same person anymore, you know?" He shrugged. "That's why I've given up on finding someone who genuinely likes me, and my work has become a problem. I know. At this point, I just use that to push people away, push people away before you get left behind, right?" Alexander spotted the place started to walk fast so he could reach the doors. "Look, there's the bowling alley." He changed the topic.

@Fenrir

Faybian slowly dropped his smile as he listened to Alexander speak about his past relationships. As the other continued on, Faybian could head the faint static growing around him. He chose to ignore it, after all they were in public, he couldn't lash out. Not so close other humans. Besides, it wasn't like it meant anything. He highly doubted it was jelousy. What did he, of all beings, have to be jelousy of? It wasn't like Faybian could or voluntarily would seek out Alexander's previous douchebag partners. He finally chalked it up to his own personal hatred of being taken advantage of. After all, it had been the way he had died. Hearing of any situation where another was done wrong by someone they'd cared for annoyingly seemed to be a soft spot for the demon. He turned his glare towards what ever unfortunate being happened to be walking by, not wanting Alexander to think he was mad at him. Again, not that Faybian particularly cared what his contracts thought of him but just to be safe and spare him of another lesson in human life, he decided to keep his hostility away from him. He thought back to the night before when they had slep with each other. While certainly out of the ordinary for someone like Faybian, and definitely outbif his comfort zone, he wouldn't have called it wrong. He had actually enjoyed it, having the closeness he had so desperately craved for once in what seemed like life times. "And they call us demons." Faybian nearly growled under his breath, clenching and unclenching his hands behind his back. He took in a breath, and gave a slight nod, trying his best to relax his features into neutrality. "I don't believe that is the best coping mechanism but it does seem to have worked for you, at least for a bit until you summoned me." He didn't smile or tease, just simply stated the facts. "I suppose, in such a time of loneliness, pushing people away seems like the better solution to protect yourself." He mused softly, flicking his gaze up as they neared the bowling alley. "Black light hours?" He tilted his head in intrigue as he followed Alexander inside.

@Diavolo group

Alexander heard the slight static coming from Faybian and went to calm him down. By the time he registered it, it was gone. Alexander was glad Faybian didn't lash out; the only question he had was why he was so mad. He heard something mumbled; he was about to ask what he said but was blocked by Faybian once again. He couldn't seem to get a word out. Maybe it was because he was too slow when confronting him. In a way, Alexander appreciated Faybian's flexibility and honesty. He didn't try to tell him what he should do or how to fix himself, but only what Faybian thought was right to say at the moment. "Okay, so, you know how I'm not very good at communicating with other people? Well, besides you, I'm not a very social person with total strangers, so can you maybe talk to the clerk for me and ask him how to do stuff. I don't exactly feel comfortable with that just yet." He pleased. He still couldn't believe it; he was still scared of something so simple. He sighed in his social defeat of not having the guts to talk to people. "Besides, I'm not good with talking to attractive people like the clerk." Even though he didn't like love, he could still admit when someone was good-looking. "Please, can you talk to him and ask him what to do…"

@Fenrir

A grin slid across Faybian's features as the approached the counter. "I wouldn't call being able to talk normally with me an accomplishment." He teased, glancing down at himself when they entered the bowling alley and the blacklight washed over them. He breathed a laugh, amused by the effect it gave his clothes. He looked over at Alexander, finding his white hood nearly blue. He tilted his head curiously as he found that the black light even affected Alexander's eyes, adding some beautiful glow to them. Somehow it reminded of Faybian of his own eyes whenever he caught of reflection of them while in one of his varying moods. He hadn't realized it until he looked away but he had been reaching out his hand towards Alexander's cheek. He quickly dropped it and turned towards the counter, ignoring the look of shock on the clerk's face. If he were paying attention and if Faybian had cared enough, Faybian could admit that the clerk was good looking. "We're a bit new here. Can you tell us how all this works?" He asked,nodding back to Alexander and giving the clerk a smile. "First date and all, don't want to make a bad impression." He winked and scanned over the option on the display board over head.

@Diavolo group

Alexander grew quiet wondering what was taking so long for Fabian to agree or disagree. He liked the way his clothes changed colors when he entered. He watched Faybian as well change once they stepped into the light. It would've been enjoyable if he didn't already know how it was possible. Many surprising things that people would find amusing he found boring if they could be explained by science. He didn't pay much mind it, but somehow it made Faybian look a little more attractive. Faybian moved towards the counter which gave Alexander the idea he was going to do it. He hid behind Faybian, only his eyes peeking out from the side of Fabian's arm. Did he just call this a date? The blush was clear on his face maybe the Blacklight was bringing it out more than usual.

"R-Right..you two are quite the pair." He explained how bowling works and what should you need. he explained how you would need a half size up when wearing bowling shoes. Finally, he put out their sizes on the counter along with how much it would cost to play. "So that's the gist of it. It's pretty simple when you get the hang of it." Your booth will be over there. Feel free to pick out specifically weighted bowling balls over there, however, there will already be some there for you. Have a great time bowling."

@Fenrir

Faybian tilted his head and smiled brightly. "Thank you. Cute isn't he?" He replied with a grin before finding Alexander from where he stood behind him and gently pulling him to his side, a protective arm wrapped around his shoulders.
He nodded as the clerk explained how bowling worked, finding most of it reoativelt simple. All he had to do was roll a heavy ball down an isle to his a few pins at the end. If all were hit, it'd be a strike. If some were hit the first throw, you'd get a second try. Faybian personally didn't find it all that fascinating but he'd try it for Alexabder'a sake. After all, it was faybian who had suggested they get out of the house. It wasn't like he could back out now. He gave Alexander a small squeeze for show before letting him go to grab the shoes. Giving the clerk a final nod, he turned and nudged Alexabder into a walk towards there booth.

@Diavolo group

Alexander held onto his shoes tightly. His eyes flickered to Faybian and then back down to the shoes. Yes, this was highly unsanitary for him to be holding his shoes so close to his chest, but it was the only thing to distract him. Once they got settled, he slid on his shoes which fit perfectly. He tied his shoelaces in a neat bow and took over his red jacket. "U-Um, how come you held my shoulder back there a-and you called this a date. On the way here, you said that you wouldn't consider this a date, so I was just wondering, is all um…" He rambled as he paid for the session and put in their names. Alexander was up first, and he slowly walked over the where the bowling ball was being held in the middle. Alexander wasn't quite sure why they were lined up in the middle like that, but it was more convenient for him since he didn't have to go anywhere. He picked up a ball and tried holding it to his chest, but his arm flopped back down because of how heavy the ball weighed. He pursed his lips together in frustration and embarrassment. I shouldn't have recommended this. Alexander picked a new ball which was much easier to carry. He managed to walk to the line that showed where he couldn't step and paused. "What do I do now?"

@Fenrir

Faybian settled across from Alexander to put on the bowling shoes. Surprisingly he found them more comfortable than he thought. He looked up when Alexander started to stammer. He tilted his head and gave him a charming smile. "We have to make it seem convincing no? And I never said I wouldn't consider this a date. You're reaction is too amusing not to call it one." He leaned back casually against the couch and watched Alexander walk up to the bowling balls and lane. He tried his best to shut out all his thoughts and enjoy the night. He didn't want to think about pulling Alexander close, after all whatvhe had said had been true. As with any advancements, they were all an act for the sake of entertainment at the very least. It wasn't like Faybian kept thinking back to the night they had slept together. The demon lord took a deep, steadying breath, surpressing a laugh when he saw Alexander struggle with the bowling ball. Faybian gestured towards the lane "from what the human told us at the counter, you just aim and swing." He recalled with a shrug. "Try aiming for the puns and not the edge."

@Diavolo group

"You are something else." His blush disappeared. He could almost hear the desire Faybian had to laugh. He was a demon after all. What was he expecting? He really shouldn't be expecting anything. Who would consider this a date? If it were anything it would probably just be a friendly handout. Nothing more. He had to focus on the game, not Fyabian and dating, but he couldn't even feel the room around him. "Focus Alexander." He took a deep breath and managed to roll the ball halfway down the alley before it fell into the gutters. Alexander frowned. "I thought I really had that." He wined. Alexander picked up another one and went to roll again. This time he knocked down 3 pins instead of zero. "I did it!" He cheered. The board showed his score and grinned. "Did you see that? I knocked one down!" He cheered. Alexander has never been more proud of himself until this moment. However, the moment he looked at Faybian all thoughts he had managed to push away came back.

@Fenrir

A smirk of amusement twitched at Faybian's lips as he watched the first ball Alexander throw go into the gutter. He didn’t dare laugh though. After all, he was no better. Hell, Faybian knew next to nothing about bowling so he probably was much worse. He clapped politely when Alexander managed to hit three pins on his next throw. “I did indeed. It seems you’re better at this than you thought.” The demon noted, finding this new side of Alexander, the side where he let himself go and let himself be unapologetically happy for once, sot of cute. He tilted his head as he stood for his turn, “What’s wrong, dear?” He asked, pausing in front of Alexander.

@Diavolo group

He couldn't seem to look away. Faybian's eyes really weren't all that interesting, but someone they were to him. After seconds of silence, Alexander gulped and shook his head. "H-Huh, n-nothing. I'm just a little thirsty, so I will get some refreshments. Would you like anything?" He blinked and took a step back from Faybian. He took a deep breath and hoped the lights around him would hide his blush. Alexander turned around and tapped the menu option on the center council. He ordered a Coca-Cola, considering he's never had one. It's always had water, nothing else.

@Fenrir

Faybian stared at Alexander for what would be consider an uncomfortable moment too long, but Faybian didn’t really care if he was making the situation more embarrassing. He wouldn’t call it concern, at least not outright. If anything, the way Alexander was suddenly acting annoyingly intrigued Faybian. He wonder what had warranted such a sudden change, rom pure joy to sheepish avoidance. The demon grunted a ‘no’ before tearing his gaze away from Alexander and stepping up to the bowling isle, a heavy blue and black swirled bowling ball in his hand. In all honesty it was probably not the best ball to choose. Too heavy in Faybian’s hand. He was convicted that it wouldn’t make much of an impact, if any at all on the pins across the isle. This was only confirmed when he awkwardly threw it and, halfway down the isle it took a sudden turn into the gutter. Faybian frown and glared as the ball slowly, almost tauntingly rolled down the gutter, not a single pin even brushed. He growled softly before turning towards the ball return to wait for one to roll next. “It seems this is harder than I anticipated.” He said lightly, peeking up at Alexander and offering rueful smirk. He couldn’t necessarily say he was enjoying himself. Other than the black lights offering an interesting lighting, one Faybian wanted to take back to his own place once he got back home, the bowling ally was relatively empty, save for a few stragglers, mostly drinking beer rather than actually playing. The game was meaningless to Faybian, he saw no real point to it, as he did with many sports but he supposed this did require some technique, something that Faybian could at least admire. But other than that, Faybian was mostly here because of Alexander and a severe want to not be anywhere else. He yanked up the next ball, letting it’s weight settling in his hand before he turned to pines, narrowed his eyes and swung. Another gutter ball. Faybian pressed his lips into a thin line before shrugging off his annoyance at his own lack of skill and returned back to his spot of the rounded booth. He gestured to Alexander and nodded. “It seems you’re winning, human.” He mused with a slight grin.

@Diavolo group

Alexander turned the other way to smirk and laugh a little. He was too afraid even to make a peep while looking at Faybian. The things Alexander could do to him. He cleared his throat, a smile clear on his face. "You know, I thought you would be better than me at this game Mr. I'm-not-a-real-demon." Alexander would never admit it outright that Faybian was a demon. He would never allow himself to lose like that. As long as science is on his side, Alexander will always try to prove Faybian wrong. He picked a ball with his sweaty hands. It almost slipped from his fingers, and he put his fingers where they belonged.
"If I win this game, then after we go out for dinner, we can…" He cleared his throat as he lined up the shot. "Once we get back home, we can sleep together like we did that other night." He quickly through the shot, so he had something to focus on other than Faybian. The ball seemed to go to the side before curving and hitting the center, which earned him a modest strike. He felt good about himself at that moment. He felt like he could win this game. While the pins were going down like dominos, he whispered, "kind of like an actual date," under his breath. Alexander kept that last part to himself, and if Faybian tried to ask, he would defend himself and say that he said nothing. The coke came right after his strike, so he quietly sipped it with a cocky smirk on his lips.

@Fenrir

Faybian scoffed a laugh "just because I can't throw a ball at some pins doesn't mean I'm not a demon. An all powerful one at that. You'd be wise to remember that, Alexander." He growled, though a cunning ile rested on his lips as the name rolled off his tongue. Faybian watched Alexander carefully as he readied to take his shot, wanting to do better on his own turn. Maybe he had the wrong form, or perhaps the ball wasn't the right weight…not that he cared! No, he just thought that the game would be dull if he was losing…even if it was on accident. He sighed softly, rubbing his temples to relieve a slight headache. All this time in the living world had him more optimistic and carefree than he liked. His gazed shot up so quickly to look at Alexander that he felt slightly dizzy for a moment, the roll of the ball down the lanes a roar in his ears, it striking the pins the only thing that snapped him out of his daze. "Yes" he breathed, desperately, longingly, as if he had been waiting an eternity just for the chance to relive that night. To relive that heavenly warmth. He cleared his through and crossed his legs, his smile returning. "Only if you win." He agreed, feeling slightly uncomfortable at being the one accepting a deal instead of making one. It was a simple enough deal, nothing he's be sacrificing, at least nothing too significant.

@Diavolo group

"Yeah, for sure, you're a demon from hell. yeah, it makes perfect sense." He was being sarcastic, painfully so, as he rolled his eyes. I'm relatively confident I will win, thank you very much." Alexander was worried when he saw Faybian hold his temple out of the corner of his eye. He didn't want to say anything because he felt Faybian might just brush it off and say it was nothing. Besides, what did Alexander care about a crazed mad man claiming to be from hell? He only et he stays because he was desperate and needed someone to fix his problems, which Faybian offered to do. He shouldn't get too caught up with Faybian. Besides, they didn't care about each other; they only used each other for personal gain. "But yes, only if I win." He peeked up from the cup to Faybian, who was sitting only a foot away. Why was he thinking about this man so much? He was only temporary, just like everything else in his life.

@Fenrir

Faybian huffed a laugh and shook his head, “I can’t wait for the time you actually realize I’m telling the truth. Or maybe you have, but it’s just so hard to admit the truth.” He shrugged as he stood, throwing a grin over his shoulder. “Careful dear, you almost sound as if you’re looking forwards to sleeping with me again.” He teased, picking up one of the waiting bowling balls and lining up his shot. He took a deep breath, trying to clear his mind of Alexander. He didn’t need to be thinking about Alexander. What more was he then another one of his contracts. The only thing that should have stuck out to Faybian was that he was his first in a hundred years, but he couldn’t even remember his first ever contract so what even was that worth. Alexander was nothing more than Faybian’s reintroduction to the world of Demon dealings. The deal would last a human life, if Faybian was feeling generous. In reality, it’d probably be short considering all the stuff that humans died of nowadays. Nothing too different than his other nameless contracts he had had in the past. Other than the warmth…the teasing…the constant banter that Faybian considered one of the few things he enjoyed in this world…The way they shared an interest in science, even if it as different fields…each other’s presence…Faybian shook his head and, without second guessing himself, threw he ball don the lane. He wouldn’t going to let himself have such thoughts. He didn’t need them. He had been (more or less) happy with his life as a demon lord. He could have his pick of partners without worrying about such flimsy feelings and, if he was like any other lustfull demon, he could live a very good life without any real attachments. So why in all the realms of Hell did he linger on this one human? What was so special about Alexander that Faybian felt a need to give him any amount of attention? Looking up, he was honestly proud of himself for hitting three pins. Not great but not bad compared to his other throw. He scooped up another ball and threw that as well, not as determined as before since, of course, he wanted to lose. He hit four of the remaining pins. “Careful dear, I might have lied about being bad at this.”

@Diavolo group

"That day will never come; sorry t disappoint." Alexander snickered before sipping more of his drink. He watched Faybian hesitate when throwing the ball. He wondered why he was hesitating. All he needed to do was throw the ball and hope. Connor pursed his lips together, glaring at his flawless spare on the screen. He tapped his foot, setting the cup down on the table in front of him. Connor stood up, continuing to glare at Faybian. He got very competitive very quickly. "You don't lie, so it was probably just a coincidence. It won't happen again." He picked up a ball that was the perfect size and weight. He determined that would be the bowling ball he used for the rest of the game. He scored point after point with that ball; sometimes, he would miss a shot causing Faybian to catch up. However, Alexander wanted to win this not just to bost about it later in life that he beat a powerful demon at a simple game of bowling, but so that he could feel Faybian again. The last round come upon as it was Faybian's turn to bowl. He had made this shot perfect then he would win anything less Alexander would claim the victory. Alexander would never be caught praying, but in his mind, he clasped his hands together and asked God if he could do poorly on this one shot and let him win against someone for once in his life.

@Fenrir

"oh but it had already come dear." Faybian cooed back with a laugh when he came back. He stole a sip of Alexanders drink and gave the boy a nod. "You're right, I don't lie. But I also don't do coincidences. Each of my actions are purposeful." He was amused by Alexander sudden competitive determination. "And here I thought you never played before. You're quite good for a beginner." Faybian called, echoing Alexander's words from before. The demon lord stood gracefully and took up the ball. As he was lining up for the shot, he felt a twinge at the back of his mind. He looked at Alexander over his shoulder and laughed softly. "Praying won't help, dear." He said, throwing the ball and missing completely. He threw again and hit 9out of 10 pins. "But it seems it helped."

@Diavolo group

He gave a silent cheer while Faybian's back was turned. "I win." He said silently. "Should we head to the restaurant now?" He wanted to act sophisticated enough to not gloat about him winning. However, deep inside his mind, he was daydreaming about them sleeping together. " Alexander finished off his coke which left his teeth feeling not as smooth as they usually are. "Hm." He frowned. "Does this usually happen when you drink beverages other than water?" Alexander knew he would have to wait until they were home to brush his teeth. So he would have to live with this feeling for a couple more hours. "A-Anyway, I found this dinner while we searching for the bowling alley. It's not too fancy, but it's definitely not bad. They have great reviews apparently. One of the many few dinners in a big city like this is sure to be good. So? What do you think? Is it okay?"

@Fenrir

Faybian laughed softly before nodding and turning back to Aoexander "Careful human. You almost sound excited." Faybian teased, tilting his head in slight confusion. "I suppose that's the sugar from the drink." He shrugged and pulled off his bowling shoes to put his boots back on. He stood and gathered his jacket "you won after all. If it's somewhere you want to go then, as the loser, I am obliged to go." He glanced back at the clerk at the counter, catching him watching them. Faybian huffed a small laugh before gently lacing his hand with Alexander's and brushing a soft kiss to the back of Alexander's hand. "Then lets be on our way." He tugged Alexander towards the counter to drop off their shoes and head to dinner.