forum Talk so Pretty but your Heart got Teeth // OxO // Closed
Started by @ElderGod-Icefire
tune

people_alt 57 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

"His name is Smoke." He replied. "He's just a kitten right now." He had found the kitten at the side of the road, its mother nowhere to be found. So he had taken Smoke home and was raising him. The little kitten had to be bottle-fed still, since he was too young to be weaned.

@EtherealDreamer

"I got Sidda when she was a kitten, she was so cute" Emmett said, sipping his hot chocolate "what does he look like?" He asked quietly "i'm assuming he's gray because of the name, but I might be wrong" he expressed.

@ElderGod-Icefire

"He's…yeah. Little grey tabby, his toes are white. He has an extra toe on each of his back paws, too." Rowan described, taking a cautious sip of his drink.

@EtherealDreamer

Emmett smiled at the mental image he had created of Smoke in his mind "he must be very adorable, Sidda is a calico, with one brown eye and one green." Emmett expressed "they are very large eyes as well, she always looks curious" he added with a soft smile, sipping his hot chocolate.

@EtherealDreamer

"she can be so fiesty sometimes though" Emmett said "once I refused to give her more food, she had just eaten a whole bowl and she got mad at me, literally slept in the windowsill instead of with me for a week." He added with a grin.

@ElderGod-Icefire

He laughed. "Smoke is still too young for solid food, for the most part, so he's never thrown that sort of tantrum with me yet." he replied, still sipping at his coffee.

@EtherealDreamer

"consider yourself lucky" Emmett said with a small chuckle as he continually sipped, when there was only a quarter left in the cup, he sat it down. "Do you mind if I get your phone number?" he asked Rowan shyly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I would love to hangout with you whenever we don't have to both work." He explained.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Rowan hesitated for a moment, studying Emmett carefully. "I'm trans." he admitted slowly. "So I think you should know that before I give you my number. Just in case." because so many guys had walked away after finding out that he was trans. So many people had just dropped him, and he didn't want that to happen again. Better to let this guy walk away now than later.

@EtherealDreamer

Emmett nodded cooly "that's great, I always feel a likeness towards trans people for being able to be brave, and be who they are with in a world as hateful as this one." He says truthfully, he pulled out his phone. "Just because your trans means nothing to be, I mean not nothing, but I'm not going to stop being interested in you because of it is what I mean." He added with a grin as he held out his phone for Rowan to take and put his number into.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Rowan laughed very faintly. "Alright, well, I'm glad that's out of the way." he took Emmett's phone, inputting his number, and then handed it back. He got out his own phone, creating a new contact and then holding it out to Emmett to put his number into.

@EtherealDreamer

Emmett put his number in and slid Rowan's phone to him.
He stood up quickly "I have to go, but I'll text you later" he said giving a faux bow and hurrying out the door giving Rowan a small wave as he did.

@EtherealDreamer

Emmett burst out into the chilly air, it felt nice against his hot face; soothing and calming.

"Wow" he mumbled to himself as he walked towards the warehouse. On the way he reran the conversation he had had with Rowan through his head, he didn't even realise he'd been doing it until he reached the warehouse door, he slid the door open, then closed it quietly to avoid detection.

He walked into the darkened building, as he got further it got darker until a single light admitted enough light for Emmett to make out his thugs surrounding a man in a dark, expensive looking suit. The man's head hung lowly and Emmett had a faint thought that he looked dead.

He walked up, standing in front of the man, his features were boyish with high cheekbones with auburn tinted hair that was brushed straight back. "Well boys, im finding myself hoping you didn't kill him." Emmett said to his thugs, Blaze stepped forward and shook his head.

"We didn't boss, just gave em' a tiny amount of a date rape drug so he passed out, if we give em' a lil' more he won't remember what's about to happen at all, unless you want em' too." Blaze said and Emmett nodded, he turned to the other thug on his left, whose name he didn't know and spoke "get me some water please, a whole bucket of freezing cold water." He asked politely, and the thug nodded "yes boss." The thug said gruffly, Emmett smiled "thank you—" he trailed off, looking at Blaze who mouthed Jackson and smiled, Emmett turned back to the thug "thank you Jackson." He said with a smile and Jackson went for the bucket of water.

"I got his number." Emmett said to Blaze, who clapped him on the back enthusiastically.
"Wow boss, that's just great, are you gonna start seeing em'?" He asked and Emmett shrugged
"I hope so." Emmett said.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Rowan got up, heading back towards his apartment. Once he had reached it, he got to work making a bottle of milk for Smoke; the kitten needed to eat, and then Rowan would get to work doing what he needed to do.

(sorry for the short reply haha, wanna timeskip?)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(alright)

The next day, Rowan went to the coffee shop as normal, this time in a t-shirt with a jacket unzipped over top, and jeans. He dressed casual most of the time, and today was no exception as he waited in line to order his coffee.

@EtherealDreamer

Emmett walked into the coffee shop, his outfit consisted of a light lilac colored button up long sleeve shirt, which was paired with black dress pants and light purple slip on vans.

He saw Rowan standing in front of him and stepped up to be beside him. "Hello, it's nice to see you again." He said honestly.