forum talk to me
Started by @tomat brightness_7
tune

people_alt 55 followers

@tomat brightness_7

talk to me. say something nice. anything. say something to build up my confidence. I'm going to make a confession and I don't want to lose this mood of mine, say something, I may or may not return your kindness

@Tidermelon group

hey hey, can I just say that you’re a cool person? and you do really, REALLY good character evaluations. and there’s a berry in Pokémon called the Tamato Berry and your name has always reminded me of that, it’s really spicy but super useful competitively since it raises your bond with your Pokémon and clears added stat boosts in Speed. ‘tis a cool berry. also I’ve always thought the way you described yourself in 3rd person on your profile like in a character sheet on here was really interesting! that stuck out as something to remember in my mind. hope your confession goes well buckaroo <3

@tomat brightness_7

googles tamato berry WHAT A CUTIE
Tide I'm so grateful for your words my happiness has increased! you've always made me feel good about myself, thank you ^-^

@squiddicus language

tomat! you are officially one of the most awesome people ever, in my opinion. you put so much dedication into the character rating you did for me and it really put a smile on my face. I know how much work you have to put into character ratings and yours were so fun to read, the positive comments absolutely made my day.
I also have read through your profile and it was super well written and unique. you're a really special person and you deserve happiness and love!

@squiddicus language

my life is terribly unfunny but yesterday my sister was telling me what perspective drawings are

she said 'it's like a road getting smaller and smaller' but i though she said 'rodent' so now I'm imagining an entire primary school art class drawing shrinking rats

@tomat brightness_7

okay okay this is last time I'm asking, now, I could really use some motivating things, send me something that makes you feel good about yourself and some uplifting memes or
I don't know I think I just need someone to push me and say "u got this I believe in you"

@tomat brightness_7

I probably won't share it with you guys anytime soon but let's celebrate!! I'ma open a bottle of champagne and apple juice if you don't want alcohol and we're going to sing some sea shanties and dance our hearts out!!