forum "Never thought it'd be you behind the mask" O/O
Started by @ShadeStar
tune

people_alt 56 followers

@ShadeStar

"Fair enough," Kore had seen worse gazes from other villains when she had locked them away as Phoenix. But those had reasons, Shroud's had none. She showed no outward signs of discomfort as she continued on, "But do know I'm going to sit on this for some time."

@ShadeStar

Kore wasn't going out on another patrol today and she was honestly surprised Shroud hadn't seen the crutches resting on the end of the sofa, or at least that's where she thought she had left them. Maybe she had been smart today and moved them out of sight and that seemed to be the case. It would just be a pain to put her normal clothes back on given her legs weren't going to recover, "Now that you're healed, why exactly come here? Don't you villains have a place you can go to heal?"

@ElderGod-Icefire

He blinked at her. "We, ah…not really." He replied slowly, unwilling to surrender too much information to her. "It's complicated." He ran a hand through his hair, adjusting the way the half mask fit his face.

@ShadeStar

Kore frowned a little at that. She would have thought the others would have at least been coordinated enough to have some type of base to heal up at. But maybe others had known about it considering she was the youngest amongst the heroes, "I see… Must be bad enough you went to a hero for help."

@ShadeStar

Kore's eyes went wide for just a moment before they returned to a neutral position, "You're a student? I would've thought you'd be… Older."

@ShadeStar

"Then I guess you should get home," Kore hadn't moved from her place on the floor, "Wouldn't want to be late for classes, and you certainly shouldn't crash here."

@ShadeStar

Kore bit her lip seeing him in pain. She focused the energy she had regained during the conversation into her legs and stood albeit shakily, "I can help get you closer if you want the help of course."

@ShadeStar

"If you say so," Kore shrugged as she made her way away from the couch and towards where her normal clothes and crutches were. Once he was gone she would probably head back to her own abode, "I suppose I'll see you later to cash in that favor."

@ShadeStar

Kore hated the way he was moving with so much pain and as such sent a little bit of energy that wasn't being used to keep her up over into him. It looked almost like an attack but once it made contact it only would bring warmth, "Good luck on getting out. Don't die on the way again."

@ElderGod-Icefire

Shroud automatically flinched back from the energy, but relaxed a little when it made contact. "I won't." he replied. His eyes flared white and then he was gone from sight, the only trace of him the way the door opened and shut all on its own.

@ShadeStar

Phoenix waited until he had left the office to head into the closet and change. She let out a grunt when she had to let her powers return to the feather and her legs gave way. She fell back onto the seat on the sofa as she finished changing out of uniform.

@ShadeStar

Kore headed out of the building minutes later with her feather tucked beneath her shirt. She was slow as she made her way back to the dorm, not out of a lack of fear, but rather that was the only speed she could go at the moment.

@ElderGod-Icefire

(gtg, goodnight!)

Adrian made his way into his dorm room, grabbing clothes and a first aid kid and going into the bathroom. He bandaged up any visible wounds, wrapping tape across his ribs to help support them, then changing into his normal clothes.

@ShadeStar

(Goodnight!)

Kore made it back to her dorm with little trouble. She had to live on the first floor due to her disability and it just made it easier to sneak back in each night. She changed into pajamas before flopping onto the bed.

@ElderGod-Icefire

He carefully lowered himself down onto the bed, a soft sound of pain slipping from his mouth. Lucky enough for him, his dorm set-up was a suite; like a Jack-and-Jill bedroom set-up, he shared a bathroom with one other person, but roomed alone.

@ElderGod-Icefire

(brooo that would be hilarious. I assumed they'd be in different dorms, since, y'know, most schools divide the guys from the girls, but it would be hilarious if it was co-ed and they shared a bathroom)

@ShadeStar

(As a current college student, that shit's a myth. I know one girl who lived with a guy as a roommate (same living space different bedrooms) and I also live across from like 4 dudes. But anyway, wanna do it?)