forum Oc roleplay with your host dani
Started by Dani Jean McGhee
tune

people_alt 67 followers

Dani Jean McGhee

(me) Hello everyone my name is Dani and I'm being joined here by Dean, Kenny, Jo and Lawrence. Everyone say heyoooo. Oh and Lawrence I'm shortening your name to lawwy.

(Lawwy) cool! Hey everyone.

(Jo) hi….

(Dean) YOOOOO

(Kenny) heyyyyo

(Me) loving the enthusiasm, enjoy yourself in the wonderful world of roleplay and here is where I tell you who will be first to reply to certain things.

Lawwy is usually the type to respond first to jokes and friendly greetings followed by Dean Kenny and rarely Jo.

(Jo) grumble

(Me) lovely and Dean usually responds first to the quote on quote "weird ones" followed by Kenny then Jo to tell them off, then maybe lawwy.
(Me) Jo very rarely responds to anything to be fair so consider yourself god if she speaks first.

(Kenny) I respond to random stuff too so watch out for me owo.

(Jo) ken what the fu**

(Kenny) and that is how you get JoJo's attention ladies gents and other.

(Lawwy) well done ken Ken.

(Dean) ARE YOU READY FOLKS WE ARE ALL TURNING INTO FURRIES.

(Me) oi Dean watch what you say or I'll make you read a dictionary.

(Dean) NOOO. MY DYSLEXIC BRAIN.

(Lawwy) this is a very long intro.

(Me) shush child.

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

So, anyone still on this? I wouldn’t mind introducing my character Lucitius. And if you’re in need of a scenario/setting, I’ve got an entire multiverse spinning in my brain.

Or, just a thought, we could do an isolated setting that introduces our characters. We’d get to see how they react to meeting other characters.

Dani Jean McGhee

So, anyone still on this? I wouldn’t mind introducing my character Lucitius. And if you’re in need of a scenario/setting, I’ve got an entire multiverse spinning in my brain.

Or, just a thought, we could do an isolated setting that introduces our characters. We’d get to see how they react to meeting other characters.

Whatever you like anything works, the whole exercise is for you to understand your characters personalities quirks and flaws better

(Kenny) I'd like to meet lucitus!

So, any setting ideas, or just whatever pops in my head? It helps me set the scene (I write novel-type stories, so any other way is a bit tricky for me). And I ask because you are the creator of this thread, I like to be respectful.

Heck with it. I just got inspired. If you have any objections, let me know.
The setting: House/apartment/some building with a large woodsy backyard. Winter, with a good foot of snow.
———
The silence of the day is broken by the sudden appearance of a tall, reptilian humanoid dressed in a long blue robe. A pair of horns stretched down the back of his head and outrageously long claws extended out from his scaly fingertips. His pale-skinned head resembled a human with pointed ears and an unusual jawline. His intense blue eyes lit up with curiosity as he looked around.

He wandered through the yard, unfazed by the cold or the snow, caressing every tree that he passed. He quietly hummed, admiring the frozen branches above him. He ignored the nearby building and any eyes that might be watching. If the inhabitants desired to confront him, they would have to come to him.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

(Hey guys! Not to bother you or anything but you may wanna move this thread down to the "Character Chat" or "Wildcard" boards rather than this board. This board is specifically for writing about characters, not RP threads…)
(To change where the thread is, the person who started it will have to go to "edit" the thread, and there should be a dropdown that lets you change what board it's on <3)

@RiverTheSeawing

(Y'all mind if I join with my girl Shinsei? She's a character if that wasn't clear. I read it over and it kinda sounded like I was talking about another person.)

(Me) Lucitius is fairly casual to be around when he’s calm. Just avoid provoking him, he gets violent. He also has a heavy gutteral/lisping accent most of the time. The lisping is because of his forked tongue. He occasionally alternates between the gutteral accent and a more melodic one, since he’s actually two individuals merged into one being.

(Lucitius) Greetings.

Deleted user

So Christi is 6''2' with a Scottish/Cockney accent and Fern is 5''3' with a East European accent.
Fern: Greetings.
Christi: (to Fern)Just say hello like a normal person. (to Lucitius) Hey, how's it going.

(Me) Lucitius is a seven foot tall reptilian creature with an elven face that has horns and pointy teeth. He also has really long claws and eyes that are glassed over with death but hold an inner fire of life.

(Lucitius) ‘Tis that the accent of humans I hear? Such troublesome creatures, humans. Or shall you be another creature?

(Me) Don’t mind the rambling. He does that alot.

@RiverTheSeawing

(Me) So, allow me to introduce Shinsei to you. I imagine she sounds similar to Zira from The Lion King 2. I'm not telling you how she looks, your characters can discover that themselves.

(Shinsei) This will be one hell of a show! Are you all ready?

(Me) I'll stop her from doing anything you guys might regret.

Deleted user

Christi: I'm a shapeshifter, Fern is Stained, what the heck are you?

@Dragoncita group

Me: Been awhile since I've done one of these charrie chats since I'm so slow with posting things…
Putting Deimos - Deimos Hruvok
Boy needs some work

Deimos: Currently stood against a wall. Appears human for the most part, except being taller than normal, and a pair of long furry ears upon his head pointing backwards. One of his ears twitches, blindfold covering his eyes
Hm?