forum Oxo with Faust
Started by @imJUSTasillylittleguy group
tune

people_alt 62 followers

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

She hesitated in answering, staring at the ground before looking at him.
"Yeah…i guess your right." She put a hand on her neck offering a nervous smile.
She moved to stretch her arms and paused mid stretch, before moving back to normal position.
"oW-" she bit down on her lip, pulling her wing somewhat infront of her, moving to snap it back into place drawing tears to her eyes. She wiped her mouth after wards flapping her wings slightly.

@Fraust

"Stop stretching! Stop moving, too. You're going o get yourself more injured. Would you rather I call an ambulance or just drive you to the hospital?" Paris asked, his voice stiff and laced with irritation. This was not what he wanted to be dealing with right now. All he really wanted was for this to be some nightmare so he could just go back to sleep.

"Stop moving?! Waaaah?!" She whined yelling partly at Paris, hopefully she wasn't too loud to wake up anybody else in the household.
She sat back down on the couch and leaned back into it unfurling her wings so she didn't hurt them more.
"niether! I'll figure something out. I just need to be well enough to walk."

@Fraust

"Shh! Other people are sleeping!" Paris said in a harsh whisper, holding one finger in front of his mouth. "You need to go to a hospital, and you aren't really well enough to walk right now. I'm sure you only got here in the first place because of Adrenaline…"

"ack! Sorry!' she whisper yelled, wincing at her volume. "Well if I'm not well enough to walk then maybe i shouldn't be walking to the hospital? Look, I'm sure i can make it on the fly home." Girl your wings aren't in a condition to be used, 'Okay? So if you could help me out the door..?"

@Fraust

"That's why I offered to drive you to the hospital or call an ambulance, dumbass. You shouldn't be walking at all. Now come on, which would you prefer?" He asked, obviously pretty annoyed at this point. "I don't have all night, you know."

"Neither????"
She just, winced slightly, going to attempt crawling out of the door past the male to her side.
"I'll Just- do this-" she held her chest with her hand as she crawled.

@Fraust

"Absolutely not." Paris followed her and stood in front of the door with his arms crossed. "There's no way I'm allowing you to drag yourself back to wherever you live on your hands and knees. I doubt you even know how to get there from here. Just let me take you to the hospital. Why are you so averse to it?"

She collapsed in front of the door, taking a second to breath as Paris blocked her way out.
"look, you don't need to worry about it okay?" She just took a few deep breathes in ans out.
"just, help me outside and i can fly home and deal with everything myself. And you can go back to sleep. okay?"
She pushed herself up off the ground.

@Fraust

"No, you can't. I figure you know who I am if you came to me, so you should know that, whether you like it or not, it is kind of my job to help people. Even if it's at an ungodly hour of the morning." Paris sighed and huffed indignantly. "And you haven't answered my question. Why are you so against going to the hospital?"

"Because i…look i just can't go to the hospital okay? So please just help me up and out the door and i can get out of your hair, and deal with my injuries on my own, I'm sorry to disturb you."

@Fraust

"That's not a great explanation. I'm strong enough to carry you to the hospital by force, so you'd better come up with a better reason why you can't go or that's what's going to happen, alright?" Paris rolled his eyes a bit, still blocking the way.

"Uhh, i have a uh medical condition! I'mmmm allergic to the hospital gowns they give you! Yeah- i break out in hives, it's reaaaaallly bad." She makes a very uncomfortable face, and shivers. "so that's why when I was young we always called a doctor to my house."

@Fraust

"Yeah, you really aren't a very good liar. Now tell me what the real reason is or I'll take you there by force. I can knock you out pretty easily if I really need to." Paris leaned against the door, his arms still crossed.

"Ah come on!" She groaned she let out a sigh. "if i go to the hospital then my family will be notified and then they will come to check on me and say that I'm not ready and make me come back home."

@Fraust

"Well, I dunno… isn't there some way to keep your identity a secret? I don't go to the hospital all that much, so I wouldn't really know." Paris shrugged a bit and yawned, rubbing at his eyes. "I haven't got that kind of money."

@Fraust

Paris groaned and sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Well, maybe there's some healer shack nearby where they could fix you up discreetly. I dunno."

@Fraust

Well, I dunno. You don't live in this area, do you? Maybe you wouldn't know where they were. Especially when you're injured and delirious. What I'm saying is that we need to consider our options, because I don't want to let you just walk home injured."

@Fraust

(I'm just not really sure where to go from here, honestly ^^; our characters aren't meshing well, and they're both very stubborn, so neither of them is going to budge on this. They're just going to be at a stalemate in this argument and I can't really see where or how they would interact after that)

@Fraust

(If you want to. It might be easier to do something different, though. I don't think these characters are going to really do well in this setting)