forum The Bully and the Nerd: A Gay Romance (Reboot)
Started by @SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group
tune

people_alt 59 followers

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Class went by slowly, as it usually did. Davis took his notes, filling them out where necessary. He'd occasionally glance at Akira, wondering why the smaller male did what he did.

Don't overthink it, Davis. He was just giving you pity for being called out.

@Vuclan-is-tired

Akira put the answer down before the teacher could notice, not even glancing at Davis when he felt the others eyes on him. He just kept quiet and ran a hand through his hair as he focused on his sketches. He had done mostly everything for this class, so the teacher usually let him off easy if he wasn't paying attention, however that often resulted in him getting bullied for being a teachers pet.

Time ticked by slowly before the bell finally rang. Davis, for once, didn't waste any time at his locker. Instead he simply ignored Akira, gathered what he needed for his next class, which he didn't have with the nerd. Prowling down the hallway he grins, overhearing rumors of events that may or not have happened during the weekend.

"I heard that Davis took Allison out on a romantic getaway. God, she's so lucky!" one girl is heard saying. "I wish he'd notice me!"

@Vuclan-is-tired

Akira felt extremely grateful that Davis ignored him for once, and took a deep breath before moving to his locker, grabbing a few things before moving to the library for his free period. He ran a hand through his hair when he heard the girls talk about Davis, rolling his eyes. Davis was a cheap asshole who bullied people that were smaller than him. He was a dick, to put it simply. Akira hated him with everything he had, but it wasn't like he could do much. If he went to his sister, she'd make things worse and most likely try to fight him. She'd win, but it would cause more trouble with the court.. as for his parents- they only cared about his grades. He shoved himself into the library and to his comfortable little corner. He pulled out The Art of War and Other Classics of Eastern Philosophy thumbing through the pages until he found the page he was looking for and got comfortable.

A somewhat tall, dark haired boy with a short, layered haircut came into the library, beelining for the fiction section.

Hmmm…. Maybe something like Salem's Lot, or anything by Edgar Allen Poe, he thought, pulling The Fall of the House of Usher and The Masque of the Red Death from the shelves. After checking them out he makes his way to a beanbag chair, carefully flops down, pulls out his very own copy of The Count of Monte Cristo, and notices Akira.

@Vuclan-is-tired

Akira read quietly for the most part before glancing up when he felt a pair of eyes on him. He just prayed it wasn't one of Davis's goons. He was relieved to see it wasn't. He took note of the books in the others hands before returning to his own, reading in content.

The boy started to read, having bookmarked where he left off in The Count of Monte Cristo. He glances up at Akira again, this time noticing what he was reading. Sun Tzu? That tells me that he's a strategist, and that he has an interest in philosophical thinking. He returns his attention to his own book, and readjusts his position while reading the part where Edmond Dantès takes on the name of the titular character.

@Vuclan-is-tired

Akira hummed as he read quietly, writing a few things down in a notebook beside him. He loved many ancient texts, but this was one of his favorites. He hummed as he looked over at the other person, feeling the eyes of the other on him. He didn't say anything but noticed the book in the others hands. Curious… he tilts his head a bit before returning to his own book and reading in content.

"I see that you're interested in 'classic literature' as well," the other boy says. He squirms in his chosen beanbag chair, uncomfortable with being the one to make contact. It was out of character for him to do, yet sometimes breaking character was okay to do. It'll be fine. He can't possibly know that I'm from Midford and what happened there.

@Vuclan-is-tired

He glances up when the other talked to him before shutting his book slowly. "Erm… yeah I guess. My sister got me hooked. She's a history buff." He smiled a little bit as he looked over the cover of the book. "The Count of Monti Cristo is really good." He nods his head toward the book in the others hands. "What's your favorite part?" He tilts his head a bit. He wouldn't say no to a conversation, especially regarding literature.

"Hmmm… That's hard to answer. There's so many fantastically amazing scenes in the novel that it's quite difficult to choose one," he responds while marking his place with a strand of florescent blue yarn.

@Vuclan-is-tired

Akira smiled at that and hummed softly. "I suppose that's fair. It happens a lot with a fair amount of books. It's hard to name all the good parts." He tucks a bit of hair from his eyes. "I'm Akira. It's nice to meet you." He says cheerfully.

"It's nice to meet you too Akira. I'm Jason," he says with a smile, sliding the book back into the bag that he uses to make carrying things for his classes easier. Said bag is adorned with decorative patches from a mixture of 60's, 70's and 80's rock bands along with punk rock band names and logos; anything from Blue Öyster Cult to bands such as MCR, Twenty One Piolets, FOB, Green Day, and Panic! At the Disco.

@Vuclan-is-tired

Akira grinned. "You have some good tastes." He nods his head to the book and chuckles quietly. There wasn't much to see about Akira, everything he had was kept hidden. He wanted to avoid dealing with any more harassment then the people that gave his life hell. He hummed quietly and moved to the others side, a small sigh leaving his lips. "What other books do you like?" He asks curiously. It was nice to meet someone else.

Jason politely grins back. "Oh, I enjoy Edgar Allen Poe, and deeply enjoy Stephen King," he responds. "I guess you could say that my favorite genre is horror, mixed with suspense and fantasy. What about yours?"

(Sorry that that's short. My brain doesn't want to function right now.)

@Vuclan-is-tired

(No worries ^^)

He nods and smiles, "Stephen King is amazing!" He smiled widely. "I read a lot of classics if I'm being completely honest." He chuckles quietly and settled back into his chair. "As you can probably tell." He laughed a little bit.

Jason nods his head a bit and gives a small smile at finding someone that could very well be a friend at this new school. "I'm actually new to this school, and would like to know who to watch out for," he says changing the topic even though he enjoys talking about books.

@Vuclan-is-tired

He paused before nodding slowly. "Yeah. Davis and his goons. They like to prey on anyone new or anyone that doesn't fit their clique." He rolled his eyes and sighed deeply before running a hand through his hair. "Just… anyone regards to them. They will find a way to make your life miserable, so I'd avoid them at all costs."

@Vuclan-is-tired

"That's a good thing, trust me." Akira shut his book and glances over at the other. "He's tall, about 6 foot something, green eyes, brownish blonde hair, but the thing that makes him stick out the most is his personality. He's loud, sadistic, and an asshole." He replies simply.