forum I crave the fluff
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 53 followers

@Fraust

Mako nodded again, fidgeting nervously with his hands. "Yeah, you're right… I'm sure we'll get along great. I don't think I have any particularly annoying habits that would make me a bad roommate or anything, so… you know."

@Fenrir

Zyl.laughed softly "even if you did I'd still want to live with you." He combed back Mako's hair and did a final trim, making sure it was even. "I don't think I do anything annoying but if you ever think I do please tell me, I'd rather know then continue annoying you." He covered Malo's eyes as he sprayed some hair spray to help keep the style he had put his hair into. "There, all done!"

@Fraust

"Alright, I'll make sure to let you know if you piss me off." Mako laughed softly and held his breath while Zyl sprayed his hair. "Cool! What did you do to it?" He asked, running his fingers through his hair to see how different it felt. "Feels different, at least."

@Fenrir

"aw thank you darling, but I hope I don't do anything to annoy you." He laughed softly "nothing too drastic just a trim on the back and sides and cutting the ends so it's not too long." He explained as he put everything away. He found a handheld mirror and passed it to Mako so he could take a look

@Fraust

Mako tilted his head from side to side to get a better look at his hair. "Looks great, Zyl! How should I repay you?" He asked, smirking slightly. He gently kissed Zyl's cheek and held him close, seeming pretty content for the time being.

@Fenrir

He nuzzled close and smiled, wrapping his arms around Zyl's waist and nuzzling into his shoulder "this is nice, you can repay me in cuddling." He Decided, pressing kisses to Mako's cheek. "We can always go out if you'd like, it's still early."

@Fraust

"Mm… sure. I think there's a pretty nice park nearby if you wanna go for a walk." Mako returned the kisses, still smiling softly. "Or if you'd rather stay in, we can just cuddle on the couch or the bed for a little while. Could watch some TV, I dunno." He shrugged a bit.

@Fenrir

"cuddling," Zyl muttered, gently running his hands through Mako's hair. "Doesn't matter if we become couch potatoes, I'll take cuddling with you over going out any day." He said with a smile, "how come your more comfortable cuddling with me more than the idea of actually sleeping together, hm?" He asked with a light laugh, nudging his head against Mako's and resting his head against his chest

@Fraust

Mako flushed a bit and looked away sheepishly. "I dunno… it's different somehow, I guess. Feels different. I've never slept here before, so it's just… new. And new is scary." He leaned into Zyl's gentle touch and sighed softly. "I'm sure I'll get over it. It just feels like a bigger step than cuddling."

@Fenrir

"hm, makes sense." He agreed, gently pulling Mako to the couch and curling up beside him. "We won't do anything g but sleep and maybe a bit of cuddling, promise." He reassured, clicking through channels on the TV as he searched for something to watch.

@Fraust

Mako nodded a bit and huddled up against Zyl contentedly, resting his head on the other's shoulder. "Mmm… thanks, love. Got anything particular in mind that you wanna watch?" He asked, drawing his knees up onto the couch so he could get more comfortable.

@Fenrir

he smiled softly and pressed a kiss to Mako's brow "of course." He wrapped his arms around d Mako's waist and held him close. "Not really, just searching through. Maybe some cheesy romance or comedy? Ooh or both? I'm.not entirely sure. Have anything in mind?"

@Fraust

"Sounds good to me. I'm happy to watch anything. I can make popcorn while you're looking, if you'd like." Mako sat up a bit in case Zyl said yes, ready to get up. "Or I could get something else for you."

@Fenrir

"sure, popcorn sounds great. I think there's some candy stashed away too if you want to grab any." He said pulling his hair out it's loose bun as he settled comfortably on the couch, set on trying to findiNg a few options for movies in case they didn't like their first choice

@Fraust

"Alrighty. I'll be right back." Mako kissed Zyl's cheek and got to his feet, heading into the kitchen to start the popcorn and grab some candy. He returned a few minutes later with all of the snacks held in his arms. "I grabbed an assortment." He laughed softly.

@Fenrir

Zyl glanced up and laughed softly, helping Mako by taking the bowl of popcorn and a few of the candies so that he could settle down comfortably. "These are great, thank you. I think I found a few movies, I'm torn between Coco and Eat, pray, love. Any preference?"

@Fraust

Mako flopped down beside Zyl and started eating some of the popcorn. "Uh… Coco, I guess." He shrugged a bit and huddled up against Zyl contentedly. "But I'll watch either, honestly." He stuck another handful of popcorn into his mouth, humming softly.

@Fenrir

He nodded happily and played the movie, wrapping his arms around the other and pressing a kiss to his brow. He opened a bag of M&Ms and mixed it in with the popcorn. Zyle cuddled between the couch and Mako, slightly leaning into his warmth as the movie played on. Occasionally he'd him along to the songs or gape at the beautiful scenery

@Fraust

Mako wasn't as familiar with Coco as Zyl was, but he was glad to see his boyfriend enjoying it. He kissed Zyl's cheek, huddling close to him and snacking on the things he'd brought over. "I love you…" He murmured softly into Zyl's ear. "I'm glad we're gonna be living together."

@Fenrir

Zyl hummed softly and focussed his attention to Mako. "I love you too," he murmured in reply, pressing a soft kiss to his beloved's nose. "I can't wait to live with you." He smiled softly and brought his hand up slowly to cup Mako's cheek, lightly brushing his lips against Mako's in a tender kiss

@Fraust

Mako flushed a bit at Zyl's tenderness, but contentedly closed his eyes and returned the kiss after a moment. "Mm… we'll have to clear out some space for my stuff. I don't own a ton, honestly, so it shouldn't be too much of an inconvenience."

@Fenrir

Zyl nodded "I have an extra bedroom I use as an office space that we can use if you still want to sleep in my room." He suggested, pointing to a door down the hall. "There's plenty of space in my room too so I don't think it should be too much trouble to move a few things around."

@Fraust

"Yeah… I guess we can move some things around and see where stuff will fit best. As long as I can get to it, I don't really mind where exactly it is in here. Whatever is most convenient for you."

@Fenrir

Zyl tilted his head and smiled softly "Mako, you will never inconvenience me, if that's what you're afraid of. I really don't mind moving things around to make room for you. You have to be comfortable to if you're going to be living here." He said, kissing his boyfriend's brow and nuzzling his head affectionately. "Just relax for now, we'll figure everything out in due time."

@Fraust

Mako flushed again and looked away, rubbing the back of his neck with one hand. "R-Right… I'll do that. We'll… um… we'll figure it out together I'm sure. We can make a day of it, yeah? Slightly rearranging things to make space for my stuff, moving it in…"