forum I crave the fluff
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 53 followers

@Fenrir

Zylfer laughed softly at Mako's sudden flush "yes of course, it'll be fun! Plus it'll give me a chance to declutter and take out things I don't want." He reasoned "we can redecorate and everything." He bounced excitedly on the couch and thought over things he had already wanted to move and change

@Fraust

Mako smiled fondly at Zyl and nodded, keeping still while his boyfriend bounced on the couch. "Sure, love. If that's what you want, then I'm happy to help declutter. What are you thinking you wanna get rid of, anyway?" He asked curiously.

@Fenrir

"eh, nothing too big, mostly clothes I don't wanna keep or don't fit anymore, some trinkets I don't really need." He calmed back down a bit and settled comfortably between the arm of the couch and his boyfriend. "Maybe a few more things but so far just that."

@Fraust

Mako nodded a bit and gently kissed Zyl's cheek, huddling closer to him. "Sounds good to me. Hopefully it won't take us too long, yeah? I don't own all that much, like I said, and I think we're probably capable enough to get it done quickly."

@Fenrir

Zyl nodded in agreement "that is if we don't get distracted by organizing then reorganizing then maticulously puting everything back again. I can never clean the apartment in one day." He sighed softly and rested his head against Mako's. "Then we can celebrate after with ice cream or something."

@Fraust

"Sounds good to me, love. I'm sure we'll figure it out, even if it takes us more than one day to get everything situated." Mako sighed contentedly and closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around Zyl. "I love you…" He murmured.

@Fenrir

Zyl hummed in agreement and wrapped his arms around Mako. "I love you too, darlin." He murmured, nuzzling into the crook of his boyfriend's neck. "I'm not even sure I know what's going on in the move anymore." He murmured with a small laugh.

@Fraust

"Ah, yeah… I haven't been paying attention." Mako glanced up at the TV screen, humming idly. "Ah, well. We can always watch it again another time." He laughed softly and pulled Zyl closer to himself.

@Fenrir

"mhm, we can." He pressed as close a he could to Mako, pressing a kiss to his jawline. He hands slowly tangled into Mako's hair. "We can never watch a movie entirely unless at the movies, can we?"

@Fraust

"Nope~…" Mako snickered a bit, flushing at the affection. "We were talking about important things and I got distracted. Sue me, I guess." He returned the kisses and moved a bit closer.

@Fenrir

He laughed softly and shook his head "you got distracted, really?" He purred softly at the kisses and pulled Mako onto his lap, lightly resting his hands on his hips. "Don't worry dearest, you're not the only who's distracted."

@Fraust

Mako flushed red when Zyl pulled him onto his lap, not entirely sure with himself for a few seconds, but soon burying his face in his boyfriend's shoulder. "Uh… y-yeah, right…"

@Fenrir

He laughed softly and pressed a kiss to his temple. "Sorry dear, that was kinda sudden. I guess I got swept up in the moment." He glanced down at Mako and gently brushed a hand along his cheek. "You're adorable."

@Fraust

"Nooooo…" Mako whined softly, his voice a bit muffled. "I just… wasn't expecting it…" He mumbled, keeping his face buried for now. I'm being stupid, aren't I? But… I can't exactly control it, and Zyl seems to like it anyway.

@Fenrir

He pulled the blanket around Mako for warmth . "Is this okay?" He asked softly, brows creasing in worry. "I-I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He stammered, scared that he had gone to far

@Fraust

"No, don't feel bad!" Mako insisted, a bit nervous now that he had upset Zyl. "It's totally fine, I swear, you just… took me by surprise. Honestly, don't worry about it. You didn't do anything wrong."

@Fenrir

Zyl bit his lip and nodded slowly, "o-okay. You can ways move back if you don't feel comfortable or something." He said quickly, trying his best to calm his heartbeat. What was he thinking? They had just agreed to move in together. It didn't mean everything was going to immediately be easy or that they'd be entirely comfortable with each other.

@Fraust

"It's fine, love! I swear!" Mako sighed, huddling a bit closer to Zyl. "I like it, honestly. Like I said, just took me by surprise a bit. I'm totally fine with it, I promise. I would tell you if I wasn't."

@Fenrir

Zyl wrapped his arms around Mako and hugged him close, resting his head against Mako's. "I love you, a lot. You know that right?" He muttered, taking a shaky breath in and pressing a kiss to his head "thank you, for feeling like you're comfortable enough to talk to me."

@Fraust

Mako nodded a bit and returned the kiss, sighing softly in relief. "Of course, Zyl… I love you too. If you ever wanna do something like this, just… we can, okay? It's nice. Just let me know if you ever want to." He flushed lightly again and looked away.

@Fenrir

He nodded and closed his eyes for a moment to "I will. this is good. I like this for now." He said, huddling into the warmth. "And thank you..again." he smiled softly at the flush. "And you are cute, especially when you turn red."

@Fraust

"Stoooop…" Mako whined playfully, hiding his red face again out of embarrassment. "I'm not very good at all of this… mushy stuff. But I'm trying my best." He sighed softly, relaxing a bit in Zyl's arms.

@Fenrir

Zyl gently pulled Mako's hands away from his face and pressed a kiss to his nose. "You're doing wonderfully my dear." He reassured with a smile. "Any thoughts on dessert? I have some ice cream in the fridge. Or we can go out and find something."

@Fraust

Mako sighed softly and buried his face in Zyl's shoulder. "Mmmm… ice cream sounds good to me. I'm not really feeling going out." He glanced up at his boyfriend from where he was. "Unless you'd rather something else?"