forum S P L A T O O N
Started by @larcenistarsonist group
tune

people_alt 69 followers

@spacebluelily language

I just came back from watching the trailer, and it seems like there's going to be some sort of bow and arrow weapon. Honestly, I'm just so hyped up. Also, the fact that you can customize your little salmon buddy is kinda cool, ngl

@Yamatsu

But then what does that mean for Salmon Run? Will we be getting some other horde mode? Will the single-player be expanded upon?

I feel like I've now spoiled myself. That fanmade one looked so interesting and cool to the point where the actual third game can't possibly live up to it, so I think I just set myself up for disappointment.

@spacebluelily language

I don't really know. I think that they have some other horde mode…but I guess we just have to wait and see.

The fanmade did seem cool, but I dunno…it just seemed like a lot..
Which isn't a bad thing, but i don't know even more.

@spacebluelily language

I think they're bringing back uh what's it called….that special that allows you to throw like bullets of ink? Inkzooka I believe? And in the trailer, there was a squid jumping kinda similar to the Kraken. Which is new because you can't jump like that in Splatoon 2 or in the first game without the special (?). Maybe? I dunno, I never played the first game.

@spacebluelily language

when the nintendo direct was announced, i was like, okay, we're gonna get some splatoon news. either it be an update for splatoon 2 (which we are getting soon, February 24th i believe ) a spin-off, more DLC or Splatoon 3

it did look like it was deepsea metro's remains, didn't it? I'll have to rewatch the trailer. to be honest, i was a little more "concerned" with the upside-down Eiffel Tower

@Yamatsu

Listen, in the ensuing disaster after Chaos won, the Squid Sisters decided to have a night on the town in Paris and things went a little belly-up. Happens to the best of us!