forum || Superheros Can't Save Everyone | 3/4 | open ||
Started by @PrettyLittlePyro
tune

people_alt 55 followers

@PrettyLittlePyro

Because I'm not swamped in enough roleplays, I'm making another one. So… yeah.

"You know, you've reaped what you have sown
You know, you're the reason you're alone
You said, I was your superhero
But sometimes superheroes cannot save everyone"

~Superhero, Hayd

The world had been filled with heroes, once. Good people, who genuinely wanted to save people, and help others, and make the world a better place. They used to be common, and they used to make a difference. The ordinary people, who weren't as powerful, were inspired to do good deeds themselves.

The world was a good place.

Until the Reaping. When the greatest threat to mankind came out of hiding. A supervillain by the name of Death, whose ability was to kill and destroy and eliminate. And all those heroes, who wanted to do good? When they tried to get together and defeat this villain, they were all killed.

Because no one can stand against Death.

So the world fell into ruin. The heroes were gone. There was nothing left. The survivors went into hiding. Death was still on the loose, and no one could fight them.

But, from the ashes, four heroes rose. From the despair that Death fed off of, the fear and tragedy, they rose and went to go fight Death. Some of them would die, some would live, all of them would be changed forever. They became heroes because there was no one else left.

They became heroes because the other superheroes, the ones who were supposed to protect them, were gone. So now it was their turn to fight for their world.

• Group rp! Yay!
  • If you are going to join, I would like you to have decent writing skills. If I say no, that means that I am not comfortable with your writing skill, because it does not make sense. I can say no if I want to.
  • No drama, please, at least irl. I don't care if there's character drama.
  • Ask to join, please!
  • Cursing, swearing, gore, and violence, are all welcome. Anything is, really, but take the smut to the pms.

Name:
Sexuality:
Shipping?:
Ability:
Alias:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

[] @PrettyLittlePyro
[] @furetakunai
[] @becfromthedead-goes-back-to-bed

Deleted user

(yooooo this looks like it'd be really fun, may i join? i can send samples if needed!)

Deleted user

(yeah id love to if youll have me. been a while since we did an rp together haha)

@PrettyLittlePyro

( @becfromthedead-goes-back-to-bed, you can join, I know your writing style! @radiosoda, I can't see your document. Did you make it public? @a_sleepin_prince_says_bah_humbug, if nicole doesn't make it, you can. If not, I'm sorry, you answered last, so they have first join.)

@Becfromthedead group

(Actually, I might need to back out. I can barely keep up with all my rps as it is :/
So @a_sleepin_prince_says_bah_humbug can have my spot. Still might stalk this one though!)

@AloeVera groupMentallyImInACottage

( Kinda confused on if there's an open spot, but if so, may I Occupy Said Spot ? I'm holding off on providing a writing example in case the spot's already taken haha )

Deleted user

(Actually, I might need to back out. I can barely keep up with all my rps as it is :/
So @a_sleepin_prince_says_bah_humbug can have my spot. Still might stalk this one though!)

(Thx. So am I in?)

Deleted user

(haha thats with my old account.)
(where would you want to continue this? i saw your post saying that your parents blocked notebook on the home internet)