forum I can make aesthetic boards for you.
Started by @furetakunai ac_unit
tune

people_alt 53 followers

@furetakunai ac_unit

Examples of my work,

They may look a bit small, so if they are you can just zoom in.

Just a few things.

A description of the character or a link to a page:
Would you like the character's name on it? If so, any ideal placement?:
Borders or no? If so, a colour in mind?:
Is it okay with you if I put a watermark in the corner? I won't if you say no:
Would you like it DM'd to you or posted here?:

That's all I can think of for now. I look forward to seeing what requests y'all have for me.

@Fraust

:00
Would you be able to just make an aesthetic board that I could design a character based off of? If not that's okay, but I think it could be fun πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

@furetakunai ac_unit

Ooh, I could give it a shot! You want me to just kinda shoot a shot? I suppose the first three thing on the list are null and void. But is it alright if I watermark if and would you like it DMed or here?

@Fraust

Yeah! Just looking for something real cool/unique πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
You can watermark it if you want to! And you can do whichever you prefer :>

@furetakunai ac_unit

Okay! So I made two. One with borders and a watermark, one without. I hope you like them, you're free to pick which one you want! Even both if that's your choice. Or none if you don't like them. (Don't be afraid to tell me if you want something different)
Be-Funky-collage-7
download

@Exis

Are you still open, by chance? If so:

A description of the character or a link to a page: Isaac
Would you like the character's name on it? If so, any ideal placement?: Yes please! Preferably somewhere on the right, but otherwise anywhere is fine.
Borders or no? If so, a colour in mind?: Borders, and maybe a darker pink?
Is it okay with you if I put a watermark in the corner? I won't if you say no: Please do!
Would you like it DM'd to you or posted here?: Either is fine by meβ€”whatever's easier.