forum share an interesting fact about yourself
Started by @tomat brightness_7
tune

people_alt 71 followers

@tomat brightness_7

of course, don't say any personal information or anything offensive. just fun facts about your life, personality or writing. for example:
A: I own a llama
B: I have photographic memory
C: I have my favorite childhood place in my book.
sharing little things is the best way to appreciate and get to know each other, in my opinion. I'll start:

@Mojack group

1. I had microdontia. The reason I use past tense is because I removed the tooth via surgery a few months ago.
  2. I’m missing three of my adult teeth. Not because I lost them, but because they weren’t there to begin with.
  3. I visualize things, a lot. Entire worlds, artworks, etc. I learned some people can’t do this at all…
  4. My baby teeth roots did not disintegrate like they normally would; because of this I had most of my baby teeth pulled. They didn’t fall out like they normally would. When the teeth were pulled, the roots would be very long.
  5. I used to have dentophobia (fear of dentists). I don’t anymore. Probably as result of all of my experiences at the dentist.
  6. I have a lot of Scottish heritage.
  7. I have two cats.

Deleted user

Ummm…….I have arthritis, I love animals, and I am the youngest child in a family of 6.

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

i have a disfigured left index finger due to an accident at the age of 6. it's now almost a centimeter shorter than my other one and has a curved nail and a u-shaped scar on the pad (where the fingerprint would be) from surgery. because of said surgery i have a "mismatched" fingerprint, like when you cut two pieces in different places of patterned fabric and line up the edges

@tomat brightness_7

1. I had microdontia. The reason I use past tense is because I removed the tooth via surgery a few months ago.
  2. I’m missing three of my adult teeth. Not because I lost them, but because they weren’t there to begin with.
  3. I visualize things, a lot. Entire worlds, artworks, etc. I learned some people can’t do this at all…
  4. My baby teeth roots did not disintegrate like they normally would; because of this I had most of my baby teeth pulled. They didn’t fall out like they normally would. When the teeth were pulled, the roots would be very long.
  5. I used to have dentophobia (fear of dentists). I don’t anymore. Probably as result of all of my experiences at the dentist.
  6. I have a lot of Scottish heritage.
  7. I have two cats.

that's a lot of teeth stuff.

Deleted user

@tomat, I'm sorry for you! You've had bad teeth history! I'm a little afraid of doctors, because I have to go to the hospital a lot. And get a lot of shots!

Deleted user

Owww!!!! I'm so sorry! I'm still trying to understand how this site works. I've been using it for a while, but I just found out that you can talk to people!

@furetakunai ac_unit

my ring fingers' fingernails grow faster than others

For me my pinky nails grow fast and quite long too. Well, all of my nails grow long. My pinky nails just grow fast

@Starfast group

• I own a horse (her name is Halo, and she's the best)
  • I was trampled by the aforementioned horse once. Everyone (including the doctors at the hospital I was taken to) thought I'd broken my leg, but somehow I had no serious injuries.
  • My goal is to one day visit every continent except Antarctica. Right now, I only have South America and Africa left.
  • I went skydiving in New Zealand (it was a lot of fun. 10/10 would recommend).
  • One time I met the drummer from a band that was big when my parents were young. He got out of his car to pet my dog.
  • Because of the game Guitar Hero (anyone else remember that game?) I play guitar right handed even though I do almost everything else with my left hand.

@Mojack group

What can I say, I’ve got a very extensive tooth history

Here’s more:

• I have braces (right now)
  • I’ve worn glasses for 12 years of my life
  • I’ve never broken, scratched, or lost them once
  • My vision is actually getting better. Not both eyes getting better at the same time, they’re sort of asymmetrical in that way but in my past two appointments they noticed improvements in both my left and right eyes, meaning the prescription used for them is getting lower.
  • Very recent fact, but when I had my eye appointment last evening, when I was ordering the new lenses the lady at the desk thought i had eye surgery because of how big the improvement was in my right eye. I didn’t.
  • My two front teeth are my first adult teeth I’ve ever gotten. They’re also my first teeth that I’ve broken.
  • Yeah, in November 2018 I fell down some stairs at school. I broke my right arm, those two front teeth, and my phone (though my phone despite being new was the least of my worries.)
  • A teacher saw me and was there to bring me to the office. She told me (ironically enough) that something similar happened to her when she was younger. And you know what’s even more ironic? We both had dentist appointments the same day our teeth broke.
  • From that injury, I sort of have a ‘scar’ on my bone, where if someone were to ever look at my right arm under an X-ray, they would maybe be able to see where it broke. Maybe. I’m not sure how long those scars last, and it’s not everyday you get an X-ray.
  • Those broken teeth will never be as strong as my real teeth, meaning biting into whole apples is impossible (I have to cut them up.) Anything hard must be cut up. People warned me about braces and eating things like whole apples, well heh; jokes on you, I’ve prepared for at least two years in advance. (Unfortunately)
  • If my vision improves enough to the point where I don’t need glasses anymore, I may just wear a pair for comfort
  • I like to say “I have horrible aim” when I play games where you have to aim (like shooters.) There’s a fifty fifty chance that holds true or not.
  • I know how to say “I am stupid” in german. no one taught me that but myself.
  • I’m very good at history. I was in the top five highest marks for last years history class. hence why I’m taking it again…and also because I like history. it’s one of my special interests after all
  • On the topic of special interests, I’m on the autism spectrum. I was diagnosed when I was around 12. A lot of my teachers didn’t think I had it because I ‘didn’t show the signs.’ (My teachers were fine in every other way, they probably didn’t know any better). My mom, who was also a teacher, and had taught many students who were on the spectrum, thought otherwise and decided to take a look into it. Good thinking mom, because all it took was a five minute appointment (not literally, but it was pretty short) for the doctor to conclude that I was on the spectrum.
  • One of my OCs was (almost) featured in a webcomic. The comic never got far enough for the OC to be featured, but the artist drew a cover that I loved so much I saved it, since it was one of the first times anyone had ever draw my OCs. (I think the first time, if I’m not mistaken.) The cover in question: https://i.ibb.co/TcgVwwp/01-AB4-DFE-4-ED7-479-D-A38-A-730-F7-C1-DE857.png (My guy’s the one with the white mask. I gotta remake this character at some point.)
  • On the topic of drawing OCs, I have a background on my iPad I haven’t changed from Christmas 2018. The reason I haven’t changed it: you guessed it, someone drew my OC! Let’s just say I cherish my few gifts I get of my OCs. The background in question: https://i.ibb.co/sJLsK5M/96050108-F715-4-A1-A-BD64-D9826-AEB29-AB.png
  • And I have another one, a pfp that I haven’t changed in a while on a different website. Another drawing of an OC. This one makes me happy as well, since the artist who drew it entered a contest, and got first place with it. The pfp in question: https://i.ibb.co/t4cNczG/60-B60-F62-B78-B-40-EE-AD3-B-9-DC8-F3029-E96.png

@4lagoon4 group

If you ever see me online I’m either debating on whether or not I should comment, or I’m writing a comment and possibly deleting it right after. (I love being interactive, but I also like to be obscure. ^^)

@sock group

1. I crashed into a door once and had to get stitches in my forehead
  2. When I was newer to this site, I thought the OxO symbol for rps was an emoticon.

Deleted user

• I’m the 8th child of 10.
  • I live on a 10,000-acre ranch, that's just off one of the tiniest towns in America. (Maybe, I don’t know, I never googled it).
  • My family has about 300 heads of cattle, 4 horses, a couple of chickens, goats, and many dogs. Which I would name, but it would take up a lot of space.
  • I ride bulls, and hope to someday join Professional Bull Riders by my18th birthday!
  • Because of the above mentioned, I have a long history of broken bones and injuries. This is the main reason my mom and dad want me to quit, but it’s been a dream of mine since I was 6!
  • I play the flute and was the first chair in a state youth symphony. I wanted to try for Nationals this year but….Covid…
  • I can throw knives, shoot the bow and arrow, and I got a pretty good eye with the pistol.