Deleted user

I mean I'm not a very interesting person but-

• I have 20/20 vision despite majority of my family needing glasses
  • I have pretty good senses, which is both a blessing and a curse
  • I've almost been hit by a car on multiple occasions
  • I'm actually pretty good at acting

@tomat brightness_7

same. one time I was walking across the road on the crosswalk and a car stopped right in front of me. so close that I actually touched the hood of the car.
God, my life flashed before my eyes. I looked to the driver's seat and there was a couple… they were smiling. Both wearing sunglasses, so I didn't know if they've ever met me in person. That smile was… unsettling.
I walked away.

Deleted user

Here's some stuff about me…

• I am the 6th child out of 7.
  • I was dropped on cement when I was like…5? 6? I had to get 7 stitches on my chin. You can still see he scar fairly well. Also if the weather is super cold and bitter my scar actually stings. (I don't know if that's normal…)
  • Although I am almost "technically" an adult, Dr. Seuss is still one of my favorite authors.
  • I have 250+ books that stack on three different bookshelves (this includes books from my childhood such as Dr. Seuss books and Magic Treehouse) plus 8 more books that stay in my room because those are the ones I am currently reading.
  • I have insomnia and restless leg syndrome which are two of the worst things to combine. Seriously, it's leg pain 24/7 for me.

Deleted user

same. one time I was walking across the road on the crosswalk and a car stopped right in front of me. so close that I actually touched the hood of the car.
God, my life flashed before my eyes. I looked to the driver's seat and there was a couple… they were smiling. Both wearing sunglasses, so I didn't know if they've ever met me in person. That smile was… unsettling.
I walked away.

Ummm….that's not right–

@nebula__ group

i'm not all that interesting but here's some weird stuff about me-

• i can taste certain sounds
  • if i run my hand up my arm to give myself chills, i might actually pass out depending on how long i do it for
  • not a weird thing but i memorized how my cat meows and i can mimick it at will, which actually fools him
  • sometimes, when my mood shifts, my voice will change along with my mood, depending on the mood i'm shifting to at the time

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

back with weird facts abt myself

• i'm descended from william the conqueror
  • my grandfather was a marine in the vietnam war (he did survive, otherwise i wouldn't exist)
  • my voice is deeper than that of some of the boys in my class (i'm afab and fem/andro presenting)
  • my dad and his sister, my aunt, lived in bulgaria while it was still under communism, and at some points they had so little that they received kangaroo meat to eat imported from australia. whenever he tells the story, he mentions that it tasted like pork

Deleted user

I'm not really interesting, but I have a really strong and flexible tongue. It may not be uncommon, but still.

@requiemisback language

here's some weird stuff abt me

• i have heterochromia (two different colored eyes). my left eye is a piercing blue color, and my right eye is a dark green color
  • i can make a noise that almost sounds like purring
  • i can roll my tongue (this one is kinda common, but i thought i'd put it here anyway)

@larcenistarsonist group

Hmmmm….

• I'm the oldest out of two kids
  • My eyes are a piercing grey at times. Otherwise they're blue-grey. (ha that's how I got my nickname Ice Queen)
  • I have two cats which I love to death
  • I have insomnia, imposter syndrome, and depression
  • When I was in choir, I was a contralto and was the only girl in the choir who could hit the really low notes on a foreign song we had. (I think it was in South Saami???)
  • I want to be a pyrotechnician
  • Linkin Park and Panic! At the Disco are my favorite bands
  • I want to live in LA

@ZephirFox8812

• I am the opposite of Mojack (from their first post on the first page) as I have aphantasia and cannot visualise anything
  • I am like Grape Fanta as I can also make a purring sound with my throat
  • I am descended ffrom Prince John, the Robin Hood one yes

@ZephirFox8812

a;ksjdf;asklj WE'RE RELATED!!!! y'know since King Richard the Lionheart is Prince John's brother…

YOU'RE RIGHT HOLY CRAP

@larcenistarsonist group

a;ksjdf;asklj WE'RE RELATED!!!! y'know since King Richard the Lionheart is Prince John's brother…

YOU'RE RIGHT HOLY CRAP

ljgfgdfkghfjkfh HELLO EXTREMELY DISTANT COUSIN

@ZephirFox8812

YOU'RE RIGHT HOLY CRAP

HELLO THIS IS HILARIOUS I MAY CRY FROM LAUGHING

@ZephirFox8812

YOU'RE RIGHT HOLY CRAP

HELLO EXTREMELY DISTANT COUSIN, HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

@larcenistarsonist group

YOU'RE RIGHT HOLY CRAP

IM VERY TIRED AND READY TO FALL INTO A COMA BUT OTHER THAN THAT IM DECENT. HOW ABOUT YOU, EXTREMELY DISTANT COUSIN?

@sock group

Yesterday, I found out my dad has an obsession with Saint Seiya and Inuyasha and that a song I really liked from my childhood was from the Saint Seiya OST.

@ZephirFox8812

YOU'RE RIGHT HOLY CRAP

IM VERY TIRED AND READY TO FALL INTO A COMA BUT OTHER THAN THAT IM DECENT. HOW ABOUT YOU, EXTREMELY DISTANT COUSIN?

MOOD. I'M ALSO READY TO DIE LAUGHING BECAUSE I'M VERY DISTANTLY RELATED TO SOME ONE ON THIS WEBSITE

@larcenistarsonist group

YOU'RE RIGHT HOLY CRAP

MOOD. I'M ALSO READY TO DIE LAUGHING BECAUSE I'M VERY DISTANTLY RELATED TO SOME ONE ON THIS WEBSITE

VERY DISTANTLY RELATED TO A PYROMANIAC HAHEHEHA >:D

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

If I go to an area and get the lay of the land, and then I shut my eyes and completely relax, I can do what Toph does in Avatar and see it without using my eyes. I see it in my mind's eye and the closer it is, the lighter blue it is, the further away it is, it becomes a darker blue. It comes in handy when I'm playing Marco Polo or Hide and Seek at night. Because I don't need to actually use my eyes. I just use what I see. And people appear as white opaque outlines, so I guess that's cool.