forum LJISDLFJKSLJFKDLKJSD IM SORRY BUT IDEA (oxo, open)
Started by @saor_illust school
tune

people_alt 63 followers

@saor_illust school

Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of magic

Follow sweet children
I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain
And the sorrows
Weep not poor children
For life is this way
Murdering beauty and passions

Hush now dear children
It must be this way
Too weary of life
And deceptions
Rest now my children
For soon we'll away
Into the calm and the quiet

Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows

okay so what if
a siren steals away some children by singing this song
and turns them into sirens
and brings them up as her own children bc she's desperate for children of her own

@saor_illust school

oh yeah uh
characters
sorry

haven't done an oxo rp in forever

wait so
do you wanna be one of the children?

lmao i just immediately assumed i'd be the siren

@saor_illust school

Alright thank you

I'll uh
put the character on my todo list and hopefully I'll get around to doing this relatively soon
i took on way too many drawing things and now i pay the price

@saor_illust school

ok i'm so late on this and i swear i'm working on it but
are you okay with me including triggering things in the backstory?
(mentions of sexual assault, potential violence of the unknown sort, and perhaps guns? probably sh and suicide-)

@saor_illust school

ok
bc we got a stalker (at least one)
ill spoiler the backstory just in case

Name: Elysia

Nickname(s): Ely

Sexuality: male-leaning bisexual

Appearance: With her body length almost golden-white fading to black hair, and eyes as black as the dark void, Elysia has large, pointed ears, pale skin, nails shaved to a sharp point, a thin body, and just as pointy teeth. Her scaly tail splits off into almost feather like segments near its end, which, for reference is a long ways down, for the tail itself spans nearly 18 feet.

As a human, she had stomach-length light blonde hair, blue eyes, and stood at 5’3”. She used to love wearing summer clothing, and hated jackets and hoodies, and anything else of the sort.

Personality: Because of her backstory, Elysia hates interaction with anyone besides children under the age of 15. In her experience, they’re usually quite innocent and make for good chatting partners. She’s never been able to bring herself to kill one, and because of her frequent interaction with them, she’s started to long for children of her own, little immortal siren children. She gets panic attacks often if she even so sees a gun or a bottle that once held an alcoholic drink in it, full or not.

Likes: the idea of a final death, killing humans, singing, children

Dislikes: people, social interaction, guns, alcohol, immortality

Backstory:

Other:

@spacebluelily language

Introducing. . .

Name: Madison Jones

Nickname(s): Maddie, Mads

Appearance: Madison has short red hair (others call it ginger hair) that reaches up to her shoulders. She has one green eye and one blue eye, due to a condition called Heterochromia iridum. She has light brown skin with freckles on her nose and her cheeks. She's about four feet and four inches and weighs about 74 pounds.

Personality: She is pretty shy to new people, but the longer she has known someone, the more open she becomes with them. She is also very friendly and can be very bubbly. She thinks all people are nice, except her parents and her brother, despite the fact that they might treat her badly. She is barely in a bad mood, which is quite surprising, and will almost always be in a cheerful one.

Likes: She likes nature since she finds it very soothing. Aquatic animals, a black stuffed bear she has, which she named Caramel, dogs and cats, spending time in the ocean/beach, reading books, learning about birds, drawing, bubbles, and fluffy things.

Dislikes: She hates when people make fun of her because her eyes are two different colors, when her parents call her hurtful things, when her brother destroys whatever she is drawing because he simply felt like it, snakes, spiders, and bees.

Other: Madison doesn't have the best relationship with her parents. Her mom and dad ignore her whenever she needs help from them and they tend to call her hurtful things. Her mother is an alcoholic while her father isn't mentally stable. She spends most of the day in her room when she's not in school because she doesn't want them to hurt her. She also doesn't really have a good relationship with Mason, her brother. Mason does everything possible to make her life worse than it already is and he acts like a jerk whenever she's around him.

@saor_illust school

OH MY GOSH SMOL BBY
i love her

god i haven't done an oxo rp in ages, do you want to get a starter up or should i? (it might take me a day or two if you want me to)

@spacebluelily language

Aw, thanks!

Can you do the starter? I have a couple of things to do (like an essay that's due today and I haven't even started it, but's that on me for procrastinating for so long). And it's fine if you take up to a day or two.

@saor_illust school

(JKLDSFJKLDFSKL IM SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG-)

♪ Come little children, I’ll take thee away… ♪

My plan is unfolding quite well, Elysia thought to herself, feeling quite happy with herself. She could see the children playing amongst themselves in the distance, which worked out perfectly. As she slowly approached shore, she opened her mouth to sing, the beautiful, haunting melody floating on the air, making its way to the children’s ears.

She knew that the song was starting to take effect as she could see them looking around, curious as to where song was coming from. As Elysia slowly approached shore, her slender figure came into view, and the children looked up in awe, nothing in their minds, no memories rising to the surface, besides one single thought: I want to come to her, no matter what it takes.

@spacebluelily language

Madison dropped the bouncy ball she was playing with and looked around the beach, wondering where the singing was coming from. She grabbed the teddy bear that she momentarily left on the ground and hugged it as a slender figure came into view. She looked at her in awe and pushed the other children away from her as she tried to move up front, but a girl a bit older than her pushed her to the ground. She sat up and spit out some sand that went into her mouth when she was pushed to the ground. She slowly stood up and made her way to the stranger.