forum I’m a villain in need of a hero...or at least someone mentally stable.. (1x1 closed)
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 60 followers

@Fenrir

Been seeing a lot of villain x hero rps and wanted to take a crack at one of my own. This does not have to be romantic though that is my specialty. I’m absolutely fine with doing some close platonic friends! I was thinking along the lines of slice of life with the characters burn we can add in more plot points as the story progresses. I’ll be using by boy Brink.
Rules
Please be active
Lgbtq+ is always allowed
Romantic or platonic you choose
At least a paragraph, something I can work with pls
Have fun
If you’re going to drop out of the rp, please let me know, I won’t be offended.

• Template
    Name - Brink Jarvis Quinn
    Age - 18
    History - Has lived among the city’s lowlifes for the majority of his life and know so the ins outside of every criminal ongoing of the city. Has an older sister that he looks up to. His parents are famous villain so but he hasn’t tried to separate himself from the stereotypes of being a villain kid by moving.
    Physical description - paler skin, bright green eyes with matching green hair (travel it’s natural) tattoos along his mouth to replicate a smile. Tattoos underneath his eyes of playing card suits as well as More on his arms and wrists
    Personality description - outgoing and quirky. Loves to be theatrical and ness with people. Can be sarcastic to the point of sounding serious.
    Likes - Ice cream, dogs, gymnastics, confusing the heck out of people
    Dislikes - most people, torture, institutes, the color blue for some reason
    Other - he’s fluffy…and has his cute moments when he becomes attached to a person

@Spider-man

Name: Finn Bishop
History: His parents where both normal people as far as he knows. They both died in a car accident not even a year ago and he is now the guardian of his 4 year old sister. He always knew he had telechaneses. His mother was a scientists and helped him control it. Studying him slightly. He started secretly helping people with his powers when he was 15. Always making sure to stay out of the media and keep a low profile. Recently though he had helped a news crew and they got a few shots of him. Luckily none of his face.
physical description: Tall and pretty muscular. He has light brown skin and brown eyes. His black hair is styled in a neat fade. A small scar on his forehead and a long scar on his leg. he tries his best to look put together and will even put on a little concealer to hide under-eye circles. His civilian outfits usually consists of jeans and a t-shirt. His superhero outfit is a dark blue suit and a mask that now covers most of his face. He use to only have a small lone but with his slight increase in popularity he needs to keep his identity safe.
personality: Constantly puts others before himself. Sometimes even spending all night patrolling the city and never getting any sleep. he's very protective especially about those younger than him. He's loyal and gets attached to people easily. Wanting to see the best in almost everyone he's met.
Dislikes: failing to save others, keeping secrets
other: The only person that knows about him being a superhero is his friend Willow who helps him by babysitting his sister, Poppy.

@Fenrir

Nah it’s all good! I love your character! Btw forgot to mention this, did you want this to be lgbtq? Platonic or romantic?

@Fenrir

(I don’t mind at all! And same here XD)
“Oh come now, I’m sure you wouldn’t want what happened to them, happen to you, do you?” Brink purred in the man’s ear, tilting the chair forwards a bit more. He had managed to tie his latest victim up to a chair, then dangle into her The building’s staircase railing, nearly 6 stories high.
The man laughed through a bloodied smile “you know, for a kid like yourself, you have a pretty good handle on all this crime stuff.”
Brink rolled his eyes and loosened his grip on the rope, causing the to jerk forwards towards his death. Brink smiled when he heard a pathetic yelp. “Answer the question and you won’t die…maybe.”
“You will be stopped…” the man growled
Brink laughed and shook his head “by who, hm?”

@Spider-man

“Me!” Finn said stepping into the room in his full superhero disguise. He has to admit he sounded a lot cooler in his head. He had been hiding in the hall before. Trying to figure out what was going on and what he could do. After only a moment hesitation he attempted to use his powers to lift the victim up to safety.
“Now step away from him before I make you,” he said looking at Brink.

@Fenrir

Brink stifled a laugh which took a lot of effort on his part. “Oh really? I’d absolutely love to see you try to make me do anything.” He sat on the edge of the railing, legs dangling precariously over the edge without a care in the world. He rested his head on his hands and gazed down at the man who had dared interrupt his scheme. “Enlighten me dear creature, you seem to know a lot about me, seeing that you were here before any true harm came to this fine gentleman, but it seems I’m lacking, for I know nothing of you.” He tilted his head curiously and smiled sweetly. “Are you a possible admirer? Or just a guy trying to steal all my fun. Probably the latter. Shame, we could have had so much fun.” He stood on the railing and bowed theatrically. “The names Brink, do what you want with the name darlin.” He shrugged and shoved his hands in his pocket, looking more boyish than dangerous at the moment. “Let’s see what you’ve got, ‘hero.’” He challenged, his eyes growing brighter in anticipation

@Spider-man

Finn looked up at the other man. Scanning around him for something to use. He honestly hadn't thought this far through. Then again when does he ever? "I did my research," He called up. "Wasnt really expecting this." His voice a little quieter but Brink could probably still hear him. He rasies his hand. A chair in the hallway near him raising at the same time. "As for names you don't need to know mine. He there the chair using his powers. Purposefully missing an hitting the wall behind Brink. He had heard about a noise complain in the building over a police scanner. He hoped they would be here soon and he only had to distract Brink. "Last warning. I don't want to hurt you."

@Fenrir

“I’m usually what most would expect.” Brink replied casually, watching as the other used husband powers to manipulate the chair. He cringed internally at the thought of that power possibly manipulating him but he shook off the unease. “That’s not very polite, seeing that I have you mine.” Brink teased, glancing behind him as the chair smashed to bits on the wall. He laughed softly and shook his head. “Oh hon, that’s a fun trick but it won’t get you any closer to me.”

@Spider-man

Finn glanced around him knowing that Brink was right. He had tried using his powers to fly or at least float before but that didn't end well. He glanced at the stairs wondering if he could make it up fast enough. "Why are you even been doing this?" He asked trying to buy some time as he walked towards the stairs. "what's the point of holding that man hostage?"

@Fenrir

“Ah, now you’re asking the right questions.” Brink eyes the man carefully but made no move to move away as he ascended the stairs. Brink smiled softly and leaned against the wall. “Would it be wrong of me to say ‘for fun’?” He shook his head and laughed “no, I do have my reasons. This asshole over here that you just saved, he stole over $100,000 in city and charity funds.”
“And what would you have done with it?” The man spat, glaring at Brink abs he tried to comprehend how he ended up floating.
Brink shrugged “that’s none of your concern.” He replied and faced the hero once again. “You’re no better than I dear. Difference is that I’d kill him before he got out that door.”

@Spider-man

Finn glared at the man when he made it up the stairs. Thinking over his next move. "We are much different. I would of turned him in. Made sure he'd have to pay for what he did. You where about to what? drop him off the flight of stairs? Think my ways a little more productive," He tried to explain. Standing at the top of the stairs now not too far from Brink. He wasn't been sure if he believe what he was saying. A lot of the more rich people he's caught or the years had gotten a slap on the wrist.

@Fenrir

“Productive, possibly. Permanent, no. What do you think people like him do once they’re let free? They start again, stealing money and who knows what else. I only put a stop to that because you guys don’t have the guts to.” Brink growled back. “You’re too concerned with how you’ll be perceived after saving someone. You don’t care what that someone will do afterwards unless it’ll help boost your own moral.” He took a deep breath to calm himself and glared at the other, taking in his full appearance now that he was in front of him. He ask certainly taller than Brink and far more muscular, something that concerned brink but not by much. Instead of focusing on his eyes, ones that Brink found himself drowning in, one’s that Brink would have shown mercy to instantly if under a different circumstance.

@Spider-man

Finn noticed Brink studying him. He did the same to the other man. Realizing how much smaller he was up close. He could easily fight him if needed but he didn't want to. Too scare he'd hurt him. He found himself staring at the tattoos under his eyes. Wondering what they are for. He had the man who was still tied up float closer to himself. "You might be right but I'm taking him to the station unharmed. Well at this point mostly unharmed," He said lowering him to the ground so he wasn't wasting too much energy. "You can either walk away right now or I'll be taking you with me." He lifted the man to his feet waiting for Bask's reply hoping he would just leave peacefully.

@Fenrir

Brink tore his gaze away from the hero and smirked, shaking his head and looking over at the man. “You got lucky this time, dear. Don’t worry, I’ll find you again.”
“Is that a threat? Especially with him standing there ready to take you in for all your crimes.”
Brink shook his head with a laugh. “Oh no,” he brandished a white hilted knife. He grabbed the man by the collar and shoved him against the wall. Despite him being taller, Brink still managed to pin him in place. “That’s a promise. This is a threat.” He pressed the blade against the man said cheek, drawing blood. “Nothing serious now but I do suggest you keep your mouth shut if you don’t want others coming for you. He leaned in close before pulling away and throwing a thick stack of cash at the hero. “I also suggest hiding your money in a safer location next time. The rest is in the vault near the train station if you’re curious.” Brink said, slowly making his way towards the rooftop exit. “Til we meet again, darlin.” He bowed once more and shoved open the door, causing emergency alarms to go off.

@Spider-man

Finn watched this play out. Flinching when he saw the blood but not stopping Brink. He took the man again grabbing him by the arm and letting Brink leave. watching as the alarms go off. He took he money and heard sirens in the background. "Great they are late. Like usually," Finn mumbled.
Well at least I don't have to go to the station. He sat the man down still tied up and put the money next to him. He usually just leaves a note but he has a feeling a little more explaining would be necessary. He looked down at him. "I really hope I don't have to see any more of you after today." He took out his phone. (timeskip?)

@Fenrir

(Sure)
Brink peeked out from his hiding place in the public library, making sure the security guard had left for the night. He grabbed a thick book off the shelf and made his way to the rooftop. It had been a few weeks since the incident with the stolen money and the hero. The same one who had been stuck in his mind for those weeks. He sat on the edge of the roof and leaned back, lying flat while one of his legs dangled off the edge. “Where are you now? Hm? Hiding from me?” He laughed softly and gazed out into the city scape. “Course you would…”

@Spider-man

"Hey get back here!" Someone yelled down bellow. Finn was chasing a man down the street in front of the library. His costume helped him blend in but it wasn't much use with all the street lgiths and how loud he was when he ran. He was catching up to the man. Just about to get hi when he suddenly turns into the alley next to the library. Scaling up the building. Finn cursed and looked around. Deciding to climb the fire escape for the building right next to the library.

@Fenrir

Brink slowly sat up when he heard noise in the street. He glanced over the edge and watched as a shadowed figure ran to the side of the library, chased by another figure who scaled the fire escape on the building next door. “Now what do we have here?” Brink mused to himself, setting his book down and standing. She pulled his hood off shoved his hands in his pocket, waiting for the man to reach the rooftop.
“Now hon, you know it’s rude to interrupt a person reading.” Brink said with an easy smile.

@Spider-man

The man looked slightly shocked to see Brink but he just tried to sprint past him.
"Get out of my way," He said Panting hard. Finn reached the top of the building next to the library. It wasn't that far of a jump between them.
"Hey stop him! He stole a mans wallet!" He yelled out to Brink not realizing it was him. Only seeing a smaller shadow next to the man he's been chasing.