forum Historical OxO // Closed
Started by @ElderGod-Icefire
tune

people_alt 53 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

So…I have many ideas. Many many many. Basically a historical RP with some romance mixed in???

16+ only please, since I have a tendency to be very dark and include very mature topics in my RPs

@ElderGod-Icefire

Hey! My responses tend to average at about 3 to 5 computer lines, though I will do my best to match my partner's if they provide more than that. As for historical era…oof. Like I have ideas for Ancient times, but also like… 1700's. But also 1800's. And also for the World Wars. So time period is kinda up to you, I'll just pick the prompt lmao

@ElderGod-Icefire

(Hey! I think since we're already in like…three together, I'm gonna leave this open for someone else. If no one else has responded in two or three days from now, then I'll probably reconsider)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(I've seen your style plenty, so I require no sample :) Do you have a preferred historical era? Also be warned that some (like half) of my prompts are historical fantasy, not strictly historical lmao)

Deleted user

(Thank you so much! Hmmm, for a preferred era, I'm a sucker for the salem witch trial era (very good for angst and romance), I did some sort of fantasy New Orleans rp a while ago, but I am literally open to anything. I just need to get back into some writing)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(Np! Oh those are both great eras! I was in the New Orleans RP lmao. I was Fio, one of the Necromancer triplets. So. Hm. I literally have no idea which era to do then)

Deleted user

(YES you were, I completely forgot. I love your writing style. I feel like a Salem one would be interesting, I haven't done one in such a long time, plus I think it would be good if we wanna go slightly down a romance path. Were we thinking bxb, gxg, etc?)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(Thanks! Yeah a Salem one would be neat, let's do that! Uhm…I'm usually the most comfortable with either BxB or BxG, and my characters are typically male mainly because for some reason I suck at writing female characters but whatever so)

Deleted user

(Same, for some reason I can literally only do male character's, it just comes so much more easily. Should we do bxb? That would be interesting during this time period especially.)

(Also, should both character's be into witchcraft orrr)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(Yeah, BxB works fine!)

(oooooh Idk. I think it would be interesting if maybe one of them was, and then the other character was like the son of the local pastor or something?? So we get just a little bit of enemies-to-lovers? also I call dibs on the pastor's son, if we do that lmao)

Deleted user

(ummmm YES. I love that idea. Shall we start working on our characters?)

Deleted user

(I like making pretty detailed templates, but I'm totally fine with a basic one. I can usually fit everything I want in anyways)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(alright! I honestly prefer less detailed templates and then adding to the character in RP, sooooo this'll be interesting)

(Anyways, here's a template:)

Name:
Nicknames:
Gender and Sexuality:
Looks:
Personality:
Backstory:
Family:
Other:

(Also: should the magic be like…real magic? Or just…mass hysteria like the actual Salem Witch Trials were?)