forum Explain your universes plot/ideas for us :)
Started by @ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸
tune

people_alt 78 followers

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

My list of universes are never-ending and I want to hear about other peoples too. Also, I figured this could help with stuff like the incorrect quotes threads and threads like how your characters eat cereal.

5 Gen Z's in a Time Vortex
  • Time is relative. It goes back and forth on a 180º plain. Travel to the future would be impossible, as it hasn't happened yet. Time moves forwards, so going back is virtually impossible, too. However, with access to the correct memories, time travel can be simulated, but the subject would remain in their time period and just relive the moments from other's memories.
  • For time travel to be feasible, the multiverse theory would have to be correct, as the only way to go forwards or backwards in time would be to access or create a new universe in the time period desired.
  • 5 gen Z's are sent through time to accurately transcribe historical events. Shit hits the fan when one of of them gets fed up and Kills Adolf Hitler's parents, erasing WWII from the timeline. Now, with only two of them left, they must restore history to the way it was, but that's easier said than done.
  • Changing one tiny piece of history completely merges one universe with another, creating a joint universe where everything is different. I.E. both Homosapiens and Neanderthals survive and evolve into different races, causing a race war to break out.

Angels and Shit
  • Okay so like when you die you either become an imaginary friend or a guardian angel. You can swap if the opportunity is open but for the most part, angels stay within their career choice. Looking for a quick change of scenery, a Guardian angel takes a job as the imaginary friend of the young girl. Every other friend shes had retired from their spot. When the angel asks around about it, it is revealed that the young girl had bypassed her set fate, making her immortal until death (or Regret) catches her and kills her.
  • in this universe, everyone is given a guardian angel. Nearing the date, the angel is told when their human will die, and how it will happen. They are advised not to make friends with their humans, as it can interfere with the fates path. If an angel prevents their human's fate out of love or whatever reason, they are killed for putting their human and others in danger. Said survivor is left without a guardian and vulnerable. Regret is left to track them down and kill them before the pace of things get out of hand. Survivors usually don't last over 2 weeks at most before they are caught. There have been two cases of people living longer than this. A 40-year-old woman who has been immortal for 200 years, and a 15-year-old Egyptian boy, who has dodged his fate for 5000 years. Once fate has been avoided, you stop growing and are stuck in this state of limbo where you are not really real, or whatever. Anyway- the girl has survived 4 years in limbo.
  • Suddenly a spike of humans avoiding fate has arisen, so much so that the higher-ups can keep up with which angels are breaking laws. However, when none of the survivors are being killed, suspicions arise. Why isn't regret doing his job? Why does he seem to just follow survivors instead of killing them? What're the child father's friends have to do with this rebellion? What's with this looming black figure that's following the angel around?
  • Turns out this reincarnation of regret (a new one is chosen every 300 years) is the angels past human, who he let die to the jaws of fate. Now, he's rebelling against fate, leading humans to immortality and superiority. However, when a second, unpredicted regret is brought into the picture, will the two get along, or cause a war?

Clown Shit🤡

This one needs a trigger warning, there are themes of s-xual ab-se and domestic violence

• Alright so stick with me with this one I feel as though its gonna be rough. 17-year-old Feste is s-xually assaulted by his boyfriend. He wakes in a jester uniform, in the middle of a small, circus tent, unwilling to scream. Stuck in a perpetual dream, he travels through various tents on the land that fades in a void, completing various trails.
  • These trails are crafted in an attempt to help him understand that he's in denial about the whole assault, and to reassure him what happened wasn't his fault. They are built and run by 7 different entities, referred to as the 7 deadly gifts. They fall in between the heavenly virtues and deadly sins, being gifts in some situations, and death wishes in others. Innocence, Faith, Loyalty, Generosity, Humor, Ambition and Empathy lead him through his time on the circus, trying to teach him to feel again (teaches fear, love, excitement-) and try to lead him to a better future.
  • His boyfriend floats along in the sky, forever watching. If Feste if spotted by his, it's game over. His boyfriend is tied to a bunch of balloons the waist because I saw it in a dream and decided it was canon.
  • At the end, he makes it to the void, and wakes up, but goes into cardiac distress with the situation and sudden realisations, and dies. This whole time, the entities tried to show him a better future, but just like their name suggests, they accidently kill him instead.

Angelina Ballerina

TW: Homophobia and Violence

• So this one is new, and I don't really have much, but I've got some key points.
  • It's based around a male gymnastics team, and they are heavily bullied for supposedly being gay and "too feminine".
  • The main guy falls in love with a girl from the female rugby team, and they are both heavily discriminated against and held to stereotypes

St. Judes Volleyball Club
  • Alright this one's more wholesome.
  • kinda.
  • Set at St. Judes School for Boys, junior students named Leopold and Myer join the school's volleyball club. They and the team get along well, and bond over their hardships and connection with each other. Suddenly, Leopold has a seizure in the middle of practice, sending everything out the window.
  • He's diagnosed with Inoperable Brain Cancer and is unable to be treated for it. He stands tall in front of his friends and announces he never wants to stop playing, and that he's going to keeping play volleyball till he physically can't anymore.
  • They lose the prelims, and it's around that time where Leopold's health down rockets, leaving the team short one member before the actual competition begins. They fight to the end, and Leopold is there to watch every game, except for the last two of the tournament. They keep him updated and when telling him they made it to the finals, Leo makes them all promise they'll win for him, and he promises he'll watch the whole thing on his laptop. The finals are delayed, the other team come down with a bug and push the game back a week. One of his teammates goes to tell him the games not till next week, and claims they're gonna win, just as long as he watches them do it. Leo tries to cut in to tell him something, but he's continually interrupted before his teammate is forced to leave, as voting hours are over. They fight tooth and nail, blood is shed and worries are voiced, but knowing their teammate is watching them win is what pushes them to a victory. The next day, they travel to the hospital to celebrate, and the team captain goes in to get him, but there's another family in Leo's room. When he asks where Leo is, the nurse informs him he passed away a few days ago, meaning he was never watching them win.
  • the whole team are recked with heartbreak and splits, all quitting volleyball and having the team run down. However, while cleaning his room, Leos mother discovers a box addressed to his team. She gives the box to the former captain and individually delivers letters Leo had written for the former teammates.
  • The team is tricked into meeting again through the letters, and they all express how much the missed the team. So, they start the team up again, and build a memorial in Leos honour, and hangs his jersey in a frame on the gym's wall.

(Cutting it here but god damn there's a lot more.)

Deleted user

hi!! im pretty sure this is my first forum post on this whole site and ive been using it for like 2 years aint that wacky!!!
i just wanna say your story ideas are so cool! your angel story makes me go feral (in a good way) and personally im drawn to stories involving time-travel and your first one got me goin 👀 if you ever write a book someday i hope i can get my hands on a copy lol

anyway!
my friends and i came up with a story about humans living on exoplanets in the far future but ive mostly been using this concept for my own purposes
ive decided to call the story chasing dawn (although im pretty sure theres already a book called that but its not like im gonna be putting any of my writing out there for 2935832 years)

the story takes place on an exoplanet called dachia, orbiting a red dwarf star named eos (inspired by the kepler 186 system)

since eos is such a small, cool, dim star, for planets to be in its habitable zone, theyd have to orbit very very close to it. this means that planets would most likely be tidally locked.
one side of the planet is constantly day, being blasted with radiation 24/7, and the other side is permanently night and covered in ice.

hypothetically there could be a small "ring" (and its just called The Ring yes i am very good at names) around the planet where liquid water could appear on the surface naturally. for my story's purposes the ring's atmosphere and temperature is very similar to earths, so humans could live on it without too many issues. only drawback is that it constantly looks like its sunrise/sunset
only thing is that the ring is mostly occupied by the upper class of society, poorer and common folk live deep underground on dachias night side and usually live their entire lives without seeing the sun

anyway i had ideas for protagonists, one's named hina and shes the daughter of a prominent scientist who regularly works in the ring. she was born on the dark side of the planet, but aims to follow in her parent's footsteps so she can also see the sun. shes extremely studious and uptight

other one's named nyx, she was also born on the dark side, but to a poorer family. she also hopes to one day see the sun, but she has a feeling that its probably never gonna happen. she also recently got caught in a huge accident and was almost burned alive so she becomes really determined and cautious about her actions and what she wants in her future, compared to her Whatever Happens Happens Happy-Go-Lucky demeanor before the accident

last character i got is named noa, shes probably like an engineer or something like that, and is a mentor figure to hina. shes really tired and a bit eccentric, and she was assigned to work on the accident that almost killed nyx

uhh yeah thats what i got!! i just really love space and sci fi and ive always wanted to write about stuff that happens on Other Worlds lol

theres a bit of stuff i didnt add mostly cuz im not sure how itll fit but i have brain rot so ( ་ ⍸ ་ )

BROOO I LOVE THIS IDEA WHAT-

hi!! im pretty sure this is my first forum post on this whole site and ive been using it for like 2 years aint that wacky!!!
i just wanna say your story ideas are so cool! your angel story makes me go feral (in a good way) and personally im drawn to stories involving time-travel and your first one got me goin 👀 if you ever write a book someday i hope i can get my hands on a copy lol

Hehe thank you! I'm not a great writer, but a graphic novel would be alright. I think an animation who suit them better, but I can't animate for shit so 🤪

the story takes place on an exoplanet called dachia, orbiting a red dwarf star named eos (inspired by the kepler 186 system)

Dude I've been building planets today and I named one Ovadai and the other Saicha like-
I think we share a brain cell😳

since eos is such a small, cool, dim star, for planets to be in its habitable zone, theyd have to orbit very very close to it. this means that planets would most likely be tidally locked.
one side of the planet is constantly day, being blasted with radiation 24/7, and the other side is permanently night and covered in ice.

Love the radiation idea, have you thought about protective gear for the people living there? or perhaps heightened cancer/radiation sickness rate?

hypothetically there could be a small "ring" (and its just called The Ring yes i am very good at names) around the planet where liquid water could appear on the surface naturally. for my story's purposes the ring's atmosphere and temperature is very similar to earths, so humans could live on it without too many issues. only drawback is that it constantly looks like its sunrise/sunset

I like the simplicity of the name "The Ring". It's easy to remember!

anyway i had ideas for protagonists, one's named hina and shes the daughter of a prominent scientist who regularly works in the ring. she was born on the dark side of the planet, but aims to follow in her parent's footsteps so she can also see the sun. shes extremely studious and uptight

Did you name her Hina after the Japanese character for "sun", 日? If so looovvvee that. Also, the whole "I wanna follow my parents and prove you all wrong" thing? never fails to make my heart go whoooshh

other one's named nyx, she was also born on the dark side, but to a poorer family. she also hopes to one day see the sun, but she has a feeling that its probably never gonna happen. she also recently got caught in a huge accident and was almost burned alive so she becomes really determined and cautious about her actions and what she wants in her future, compared to her Whatever Happens Happens Happy-Go-Lucky demeanor before the accident

Okay, so I see a pattern in the names. Nyx, as in the greek goddess of the night, right? I love the themes, it brings a lot of underlying meaning, plus I think stories are better when the name means something lol. I like that shes become more closed up after a traumatic event, and has become cautious. That's accurate to how people with trauma would act, shying away from things that wouldn't normally scare them (ie. someone who has suffered radiation sickness may become wary of microwaves). I definitely see some nice character development here. She makes me think of a character that's stoic and cold for the whole story, and then finally smiling at the end ughh I'm in love with her already.

last character i got is named noa, shes probably like an engineer or something like that, and is a mentor figure to hina. shes really tired and a bit eccentric, and she was assigned to work on the accident that almost killed nyx

Ooo okay so I couldn't really track down what Noa meant, but then again not every name has to mean something, it could just look cool lol; I know I've done that more than I can count (coughcoughZackericoughcough). Is there tension between her and Nyx? Like, does she know Noa was part of the operation of is it just coincidence. Is it gonna cause a build-up of tension in their relationship with Hina? Ughghghgh I wanna know mooorrrere

uhh yeah thats what i got!! i just really love space and sci fi and ive always wanted to write about stuff that happens on Other Worlds lol

theres a bit of stuff i didnt add mostly cuz im not sure how itll fit but i have brain rot so ( ་ ⍸ ་ )

Homie brain-rot has been running WILD recently. I suggest typing out dot points of things you want to include, then just rearranging them till you're satisfied. Or, an easier way would be to write down the beginning, the conflict, the solution, and the end, then squishing your ideas in there around it :)

Deleted user

waaaah (//꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ//) thank you so much!!! im really glad you found it interesting (//꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ//) (//꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ//)

Dude I've been building planets today and I named one Ovadai and the other Saicha like-
I think we share a brain cell😳

DUDE AYEE u gotta let me use the braincell a bit more often :cries: i didnt know it was u LOL!!! planets are so cool!! please tell me more about them omg

also yeah!! i was intentional about hina's and nyx's names, but noa was kind of the wild card here lmao :^) i wish i could show you their designs too but i cant right now since theyre all on my ipad and i cant really use it right now :( oh well

She makes me think of a character that's stoic and cold for the whole story, and then finally smiling at the end ughh I'm in love with her already.

YUP thats exactly what im goin for!! i characterize her as someone who would hide their emotions under a chill funnyman facade even though deep down theyre really hurting, like someone whose smile doesnt quite reach their eyes. imo shes one of my more developed and compelling ocs so im really glad u like her!!!!

Is there tension between her and Nyx? Like, does she know Noa was part of the operation of is it just coincidence. Is it gonna cause a build-up of tension in their relationship with Hina? Ughghghgh I wanna know mooorrrere

oh yeah definitely, nyx doesnt trust noa at all. noa was assigned to work on fixing what happened After it happened, and technically wasnt involved at all since the accident was the result of the previous guys' incompetence. but since she and the last guys are associated with each other, nyx and the locals dont really see her as any different.
aefwklfewewewdwe talking about this makes me actually wanna get off my lazy ass and write this…..im definitely gonna take ur advice and continue working!! i currently got a doc im sharing with my friends (altho neither of us have touched it for a while LOL) about the project, so im gonna go back to that!!! thank you for reading about my rambles,,,it means so much to me 。゚(。ノωヽ。)゚。

@kiley_arrants Premium Supporter

Uh so BASICLY my stories been restarted 500 different times and this is the longest time I've kept it the same and it has much more world building now so like I guess we'll see how long I keep this for until I decide it's too unoriginal
anyways
basiclly
there's like different universes yk and it's like layered I guess idrk how I would explain this but like there's an infinite amount of different universes, and all have different physics, geography, races, people, etc. The story I'm writing takes place in a universe called Onia where there are gods and goddesses that take up the main portion of religion there are a core 15 I think that have been integrated in almost every culture (of course there are other people who believe in different things which is talked about, but this is the main religion of the story bc MC is gods blessed in a way) There are the mythical creatures everyone has heard of irl. There are the fae, nymphs, and sirens. There are different types of nymphs, there's sea, river, earth, fire, and mountain nymps. Fire nymphs in Onia are nearly extinct, sea nymphs and river nymphs are the most common. Sea nymphs look more like sirens but less… attractive I guess? But sea nymphs can also don a human form, though many prefer the water. Sirens can't. Anyways. River nymphs are much smaller that sea nymps and are often grouped with the little people or pixies. Earth nymphs are the most powerful, and are not often seen by others. All nymphs praise the goddess of earth and creation, the god of the mountains, the goddess of fire, and the goddess of the sea. They are referred to as each god/goddess children. (Ex: Sea Nymphs are referred to as Sequana's (name is gonna change I haven't decided to what yet) Children.) Nymphs are immortal creatures sent from the gods to protect the earth and its people.

There are two different branches of the Fae. there are the actual Fae, which have a variety of different creatures who all fall under the faerie category, such as sirens and mermaids and others. There are Fae who don a human body, but each possesses an animal feature. Such as horns, feline eyes, claws, etc. These are the Fair Folk, and came from the spawn of a lesser demon and an earth nymph. The Fair Folk only have the elemental power of earth, so they can manipulate and control things like the weather for short periods of time, manipulate plans etc.

Then there are the Seldra Fae which is something I made up lol. Basicly, like the Fae they are immortal and have the pointed ears, but they are closer to elves. Seldra Fae can possess many different elemental abilities such as water, air, fire, ice/snow, or earth. Some can possess a raw type of magic, which means they possess all types of magic. Seldra don't have an animal feature. Seldra Fae descend from a spawn of a god and one of the Fair Folk. They are considered to be the third most powerful beings in Onia.

Then there are Native Spirits, or Mountain Natives. These people worship one god which they refer to as the Great Spirit, who has blessed them with raw magic. It can skip generations, but almost all Natives have this ability. Behind Nymphs, they are considered the second most dangerous people in Onia. Because of their power, Native Spirits became hunted by others, and because of their tendency to avoid violence, they fell easily to the Winterbourne empire. Adeline Winterbourne, the queen, had them enslaved and stripped of their culture and religion. A few still live deep in the mountains, but most have been captured and either executed or enslaved to the kingdom.

Sirens are like Sea Nymphs, but the top half of them looks more human than sea nymphs. They live in the ocean, closer to northern and southern continents, and are known for the way they kill pirates and other sailors by luring them in with their singing. Sirens eat the bodies they capture. Sea Nymphs used to be less like the Sirens in this way, but when magic started dissapearing from lands, they could either starve or feast on bodies. So they chose the latter.

Then there are healers, a lot of healers are Fae or Seldra Fae or Native Spirits, but a few are human with a gods given gift of healing magic.

There are Witches, who are immortal and cruel. Most have claw like nails and vampire like teeth. They drink blood but it's not needed to survive. Witches live in covens, and there are four different covens. The most important one to this story is the Bloodworth witch coven.

Magic in Onia can skip generations, but usually it does not. Almost all Fae or Seldra are born with powers. You could think of their magic as like a well. There's a definite end to it, you can only use so much before you running out. And burning out of magic is incredibly dangerous. If a magic weilder goes to far, they could die. But for very few, that well runs a lot deeper than it does for others. Which is the case for my MC, Kenna, and for Anahid. Magic can also be transferred into objects, that can be weilded by anyone. Objects that work best for this are crystals, and once in possession of a magic object

Okay so plot:
Basicly there's this girl, Kenna, she's the main character. She's very powerful and had fire power, she is a Seldra Fae, and her mother hid her from everyone because she was only supposed to have one child. She's born into the Amaris Kingdom, a powerful kingdom. Then Adeline Winterbourne comes into power in Ecra, builds up her army, and attacks Sansora.
Saskia had Kenna's memories all twisted and her identity hidden along with her fire power. Saskia, Kenna's mother, sent Kenna away to live a normal life in Ecra without knowing who she really is.
Adeline attacks, Sansora falls, the Winterbourne Kingdom becomes an empire, conquering all countries but Taibia.
Kenna is trained as an assassin, falls into a rebellion led by Verena Winterbourne, Adeline's sister, and finds out Adeline has opened a rift to a different universe, the Dark World, and now demons are infiltrating Onia and Adeline has demonic powers, as she has been possessed by a demon.
Verena finds Saskia's old journal that was stolen from the palace, reads it, finds out who Kenna is and tells her. Kenna's bascily like Wtf bitch no lol that's not me. She doesn't wanna be a leader.
Adeline finds out about the rebellion and about who Kenna really is. She executes Verena and taken Kenna in to be both a mockery and an example to anyone else who tries to rebel against the empire.
The Elite get Kenna out of there but Dimitri, Kenna's best friend, dies in the process. Becuase of that, and because of the dark magic Adeline had hit her with, Kenna's devastated becomes a sad and angry alchohlic and wants nothing to do with her title or power. She goes to Taibia at the request of Sorin, Verena's friend, and th elite go to the Whitewood Kingdom across the sea to strike a possible alliance.
Kenna meets Nakoa, and the two hate each other. Nakoa helps Kenna master her power of fire, Kenna opens up to Nakoa. Nakoa comes to like Kenna, then love her, he helps her to not be such an angry bitch all the time, and teaches her how to grieve in a healthy way. Kenna ends up stepping into her role as queen, and her part in the war. She strikes and alliance with Taibia. The Elite get an alliance with the Whitewood Kingdom. They reunite, Adeline goes to attack Taibia, who has begun moving East to Sansora. Kenna finds Anahid, her cousin, who has a neverending power of Moonfire. Turns out, she's a goddess in the making. Kenna also finds her brother, who has been enslaved by a demon and wants to kill everyone.
They find the rift, Kenna figure out you need a healer to close it. Acyn, one of the elite, volunteers. He almost dies, but doesn't. They take on the army of people from the darkworld and win with the help of witches, nymphs, and fae as well, but Kenna dies and Anahid steps up as queen.

That was just a really short and dumbed down version of it but basicly

@Starfast group

Ok I'm really tired so I'm going to try to make this as short and coherent as possible. I have 3 (I think) main plots plus one that's still pretty up in there air and kind of more of a concept at this point but anyways

Story 1- New Vellarton
This one takes place in a Victorian inspired fantasy world where some of the population has powers. Decades before the start of the story it was basically illegal to have powers and there was a group called the Patrol that was funded by the King at the time. Flash forward to the start of the story, this is no longer the case. The patrol doesn't really exist anymore, and it's supposed to be ok to have powers but most people who do have them aren't really open about it.
So, the actual plot of the story; it focusses on 4 teens (Crispin, Kit, Caleb, and Eva) who all are forced from their homes when the wrong people find out about their powers. It's revealed pretty early on that the Patrol didn't actually just disappear, the surviving members just went into hiding. Crispin and Kit both run into people who tell them that there's this secret safe haven hidden in the mountains where people with powers can go to live. Crispin catches a ride with Frank (who's in charge of getting supplies into this town), Kit gets kidnapped by the Patrol where he meets Eva and Caleb. They escape together and a series of events leads them back to Kit's hometown briefly before they all decide to go to this secret mountain town. Eventually they make it there and they all become friends but not without a lot of other stuff going really wrong (like Crispin almost dying, Kit trying to be the hero in like the dumbest way possible).
New Vellarton 2- Electric Boogaloo
I tend to just lump this one together with book 1 since it picks up where book one left off, but since I'm explaining my plots I might as well explain this one too. So yeah it starts off with the gang arriving and getting settled in their new homes. We're introduced to a couple new characters, but the most important ones are Adelia and Gerard who are the two healers.
To keep it really short and concise, New Vellarton becomes compromised when the Patrol finds out that it exists. Crispin goes undercover to spy on the Patrol to figure out what they’re up to. Meanwhile, a bunch of people back at home are getting poisoned, including Frank and Eva. The former leads to Kit being voted to temporarily take his place as the leader of New Vellarton. The latter leads to Caleb becoming Gerard and Adelia’s assistant (probably worth mentioning, but Caleb and Eva are siblings). Gerard is able to figure out an antidote, but he also gets poisoned before he can administer it. Luckily, Caleb and Adelia come through and are able to administer it before anyone dies. The two of them, plus Kit, form a plan to catch the person behind it which is successful and things seem like they’re kind of fine for a bit.
However, while Crispin is undercover it he finds out that the Patrol has teamed up with the King’s sketchy brother to kill the king by poisoning him. Crispin decides at this point that he has to go back home to tell everyone about this so he does that and he, Caleb, Eva, and Gerard head to the capital with Frank to get this antidote to the king. Kit is able to get it to him on time, but since the king genuinely believes that he’s dying he tells Kit about his deepest, darkest secret. That’s not really how the story is going to end, but I only have a vague idea of what happens next. There’s going to be at least one more book in the series and maybe a prequel about Kit’s father as well, but we’ll see.

Magic Keepers
This one also requires a little bit of world building for me to really properly explain, but basically this takes place in a land divided up into 5 nations. Each nation has a Magic Keeper who is someone who is chosen by the gods to get cool magic powers to protect their nation (there's a whole story as to why this is but maybe I'll explain that in another long af post).
The main character, Keyla, is chosen to be the magic keeper for her nation (Falthra). This would normally be really cool, except the king from one of the other nations (Arribea) is kind of trying to monopolize the magic keepers and use them to help him take over the other 4 nations. This king is also a magic keeper, which makes him physically and politically the most powerful person in the entire continent.
The Arribean army eventually comes looking for Keyla, and basically kill her parents in doing so. After her parents funerals Keyla realizes she's putting her entire village in danger by staying and she leaves, along with two of her friends (Calidor and Savona). I'm still sort of plotting the specifics, but they head to the capital of another nation (Stalvenia) and along the way they meet Milo, who is automatically a little bit suspicious because he's Arribean but Milo smooth talks his way into coming to the Stalvenian capital (Theridan) with them where he's arrested like, right away. It's kind of spoilery to say why, but he tries to get the Stalvenian officials to trust him by saying that the Arribeans are going to try to raid the capital to try and capture the magic keepers who have all congregated in Theridan. They don't really believe him (with good reason). Unfortunately, it turns out Milo was actually being honest (for once). The Arribeans attack but aren't successful. Still figuring out the ending a bit, but it'll end with Keyla being reunited with one of her friends (Taven) from back home who was kidnapped by the Arribeans. This one will also be a series, book two is vaguely plotted out.

Immortal Minds
This one is a bit of a hot mess right now but it takes place in Vancouver, Canada sometime in the late 2010s. The main character is a high school senior named Dallas. About a month before the story starts, one of Dallas' classmates (Vivian) goes missing at a party. Dallas was also at that party but he literally remembers nothing from that night. A month later, Dallas is attending a different party that he doesn't really want to be at. He leaves around 1am with a friend who drops him off at a bus stop. While he's waiting for the bus he hears Vivian telepathically calling for help. Also at this bus stop is a guy named Andor who tells Dallas that he can read minds and that he has reason to believe that Dallas can as well (and he's right about this). Dallas and Andor go try and find Vivian and find her bleeding out in a back alley. They call an ambulance but in the end she dies. In like the next scene Dallas meets Ara, who Andor kind of briefly mentions in the previous scene. Ara also has the same abilities as Andor and Dallas and for the past 2-ish years he and Andor have been just barely tolerating each other while they try to figure out why they have these abilities. The rest of the story will focus partly on that, but also how it all ties in to Vivian's murder (which even I don't know yet). I honestly don't even have a villain for this story yet :/ I figure once I have that everything else will sort of fall into place?

?????
So this is the barely fleshed out concept that I mentioned earlier. Most of this could change at any given moment but I'm excited to finally talk about it. Anyways, it's another fantasy that takes place in a land where magic is really scarce. So far, I have two characters named Benjin and Saja. Ben is under a curse but since magic is kind of hard to come by he just kind of has to live with it. Then he meets Saja, a girl who he thinks probably knows a thing or two about magic due to the fact that she has a pair of wings which can only really be the product of some kind of magic. Saja doesn't really know why she ended up that way and she has no memory. Presumably we'll find out, and maybe Ben's curse will be broken but who knows at this point, honestly.

@Williamnot group

Mmmm I like this thread

Something I've been working on for a while:

Boom! Guess what? A bunch of fairy tail stuff is real, like fairies and satyrs and stuff like that. The tend to stay on the Other Side of the Veil though, so normal humans can't see them.

Sounds great right? Well, if you don't mind Eldritch horrors that pray on unaware humans it is.

Enter MCs uncle. He's able to see past the veil after an incident with a beast. Now he wants to make humans more powerful, because they're super weak compared to literally anything else.

But how does he do that? Science??

Enter the cult, Doo Doo Doo dooo. After MCs uncle does some googling online about the veil and stuff, a cult approaches him. They have research from the early 1900s when the American government tried to do what the cult wants to do, make humans better
The problem is, the government tried to make vampires, failed and their only proper vampire escaped and disappeared.

So now, they're going to try and make were wolves, this time combining magic with the science. They just need some test subjects and MCs uncle's scientific expertise.

Enter MC Austin
Austin's uncle is desperate. So he kidnaps Austin's family and uses them as test subjects.
Austin's sister survives the test without turning into a mutated monster, but is stuck in wolf form, and Austin is the only successful werewolf.
Austin ends up breaking him and his sister out, killing a few people int he process and flees into the woods until he stumbles upon an old rickety house.
He knocks on the door and passes out
From here, nothing's really solid. Basically the house is a hotel on The Other Side, and the guy who owns it lets Austin stay on the normal side of the house (the First Side if the Veil)
Austin tries to get his sister some kind of cute that will let her at least transform back into a human, but he needs peoples help, which he doesn't accept because he isolates himself because he feels like he's dangerous after killing those people. He ends up in a mental downward spiral with PTSD and all.

Uh so BASICLY my stories been restarted 500 different times and this is the longest time I've kept it the same and it has much more world building now so like I guess we'll see how long I keep this for until I decide it's too unoriginal

Ugh meeeeeeee

there's like different universes yk and it's like layered I guess idrk how I would explain this but like there's an infinite amount of different universes, and all have different physics, geography, races, people, etc. The story I'm writing takes place in a universe called Onia where there are gods and goddesses that take up the main portion of religion there are a core 15 I think that have been integrated in almost every culture (of course there are other people who believe in different things which is talked about, but this is the main religion of the story bc MC is gods blessed in a way) There are the mythical creatures everyone has heard of irl. There are the fae, nymphs, and sirens. There are different types of nymphs, there's sea, river, earth, fire, and mountain nymps. Fire nymphs in Onia are nearly extinct, sea nymphs and river nymphs are the most common. Sea nymphs look more like sirens but less… attractive I guess? But sea nymphs can also don a human form, though many prefer the water. Sirens can't. Anyways. River nymphs are much smaller that sea nymps and are often grouped with the little people or pixies. Earth nymphs are the most powerful, and are not often seen by others. All nymphs praise the goddess of earth and creation, the god of the mountains, the goddess of fire, and the goddess of the sea. They are referred to as each god/goddess children. (Ex: Sea Nymphs are referred to as Sequana's (name is gonna change I haven't decided to what yet) Children.) Nymphs are immortal creatures sent from the gods to protect the earth and its people.

Bruh element Nymphs sound dooopppeee. I like that river nymphs are much smaller, it's a nice touch and reflects real biology!! So they're sent from the gods to protect earth and their people yeah? what are they protecting them from? Also, do each species of nymph have different temperaments? Like, are sea nymphs more aggressive towards human than river nymphs because they are less familiar with them?

There are two different branches of the Fae. there are the actual Fae, which have a variety of different creatures who all fall under the faerie category, such as sirens and mermaids and others. There are Fae who don a human body, but each possesses an animal feature. Such as horns, feline eyes, claws, etc. These are the Fair Folk, and came from the spawn of a lesser demon and an earth nymph. The Fair Folk only have the elemental power of earth, so they can manipulate and control things like the weather for short periods of time, manipulate plans etc.

Man I fuckin love folklore. So these fae that possess animalistic features, do that like, limits? Or can some be like, a full ass horse with human arms? Do their sense become heightened depending on the animal they are? Can they only be certain animals, or is there a possibility for them to come out with antenna and shit? how is it decided what animal they are?

Then there are the Seldra Fae which is something I made up lol. Basicly, like the Fae they are immortal and have the pointed ears, but they are closer to elves. Seldra Fae can possess many different elemental abilities such as water, air, fire, ice/snow, or earth. Some can possess a raw type of magic, which means they possess all types of magic. Seldra don't have an animal feature. Seldra Fae descend from a spawn of a god and one of the Fair Folk. They are considered to be the third most powerful beings in Onia.

So, are they dangerous, or do they just exist? Are they like, help with the environment? What do the Seldra Fae do, exactly?

Then there are Native Spirits, or Mountain Natives. These people worship one god which they refer to as the Great Spirit, who has blessed them with raw magic. It can skip generations, but almost all Natives have this ability. Behind Nymphs, they are considered the second most dangerous people in Onia. Because of their power, Native Spirits became hunted by others, and because of their tendency to avoid violence, they fell easily to the Winterbourne empire. Adeline Winterbourne, the queen, had them enslaved and stripped of their culture and religion. A few still live deep in the mountains, but most have been captured and either executed or enslaved to the kingdom.

WAIT PLEASE I LOVE SPIRITS- So they're hunted for their magic, aye? Have they become endangered, or do they breed fast enough for hunting not to be a problem? So did Miss Winterbourne enslaved them to serve under her, or do they do labors like victorian children. Also, what do they look like??

Sirens are like Sea Nymphs, but the top half of them looks more human than sea nymphs. They live in the ocean, closer to northern and southern continents, and are known for the way they kill pirates and other sailors by luring them in with their singing. Sirens eat the bodies they capture. Sea Nymphs used to be less like the Sirens in this way, but when magic started dissapearing from lands, they could either starve or feast on bodies. So they chose the latter.

We looooovvvee a self sufficient queen 😚💅. Heres a thought, lots of dog breeds go extincted because they are bred or clumped into another breed. Is it a possibility that, because they are becoming more like each other, that one could end up extinct?

Then there are healers, a lot of healers are Fae or Seldra Fae or Native Spirits, but a few are human with a gods given gift of healing magic.

I reckon if I were a supernatural being, id be a healer.

There are Witches, who are immortal and cruel. Most have claw like nails and vampire like teeth. They drink blood but it's not needed to survive. Witches live in covens, and there are four different covens. The most important one to this story is the Bloodworth witch coven.

I love witches that don't go along with the standard "look". like, witches with twisted faces and ungodly eyes just make me go ugh✨😍

Magic in Onia can skip generations, but usually it does not. Almost all Fae or Seldra are born with powers. You could think of their magic as like a well. There's a definite end to it, you can only use so much before you running out. And burning out of magic is incredibly dangerous. If a magic weilder goes to far, they could die. But for very few, that well runs a lot deeper than it does for others. Which is the case for my MC, Kenna, and for Anahid. Magic can also be transferred into objects, that can be weilded by anyone. Objects that work best for this are crystals, and once in possession of a magic object

Is there side effects to using to much magic? think like eleven from stranger things, do they bleed or seize when they push too hard? So, if you don't have powers, you can weild an object that is possessed with power and use that?

Okay so plot:
Basicly there's this girl, Kenna, she's the main character. She's very powerful and had fire power, she is a Seldra Fae, and her mother hid her from everyone because she was only supposed to have one child. She's born into the Amaris Kingdom, a powerful kingdom. Then Adeline Winterbourne comes into power in Ecra, builds up her army, and attacks Sansora.

Yes yes, I remember Kenna from the incorrect character thread! Im guessing she only supposed to have one child because shes so powerful, which means it'll be passed through the bloodline, right? So does that mean one of her parents possess that power too? Is she being hidden for a reason, or is her mother just worried; like, is there heightened crime rate and shes scared her daughter will end up impregnated more than once, or is she cautious that Kenna will be hunted?

Saskia had Kenna's memories all twisted and her identity hidden along with her fire power. Saskia, Kenna's mother, sent Kenna away to live a normal life in Ecra without knowing who she really is.
Adeline attacks, Sansora falls, the Winterbourne Kingdom becomes an empire, conquering all countries but Taibia.
Kenna is trained as an assassin, falls into a rebellion led by Verena Winterbourne, Adeline's sister, and finds out Adeline has opened a rift to a different universe, the Dark World, and now demons are infiltrating Onia and Adeline has demonic powers, as she has been possessed by a demon.

Yesssssss we love woman in power!!!! Now that Adeline is possess, what kinda demon is she? Does she disguise herself as a normal human and stick when least expected, or does she lash out immediately and make it evident that somethings not right??

Verena finds Saskia's old journal that was stolen from the palace, reads it, finds out who Kenna is and tells her. Kenna's bascily like Wtf bitch no lol that's not me. She doesn't wanna be a leader.
Adeline finds out about the rebellion and about who Kenna really is. She executes Verena and taken Kenna in to be both a mockery and an example to anyone else who tries to rebel against the empire.
The Elite get Kenna out of there but Dimitri, Kenna's best friend, dies in the process. Becuase of that, and because of the dark magic Adeline had hit her with, Kenna's devastated becomes a sad and angry alchohlic and wants nothing to do with her title or power. She goes to Taibia at the request of Sorin, Verena's friend, and th elite go to the Whitewood Kingdom across the sea to strike a possible alliance.
Kenna meets Nakoa, and the two hate each other. Nakoa helps Kenna master her power of fire, Kenna opens up to Nakoa. Nakoa comes to like Kenna, then love her, he helps her to not be such an angry bitch all the time, and teaches her how to grieve in a healthy way. Kenna ends up stepping into her role as queen, and her part in the war. She strikes and alliance with Taibia. The Elite get an alliance with the Whitewood Kingdom. They reunite, Adeline goes to attack Taibia, who has begun moving East to Sansora. Kenna finds Anahid, her cousin, who has a neverending power of Moonfire. Turns out, she's a goddess in the making. Kenna also finds her brother, who has been enslaved by a demon and wants to kill everyone.
They find the rift, Kenna figure out you need a healer to close it. Acyn, one of the elite, volunteers. He almost dies, but doesn't. They take on the army of people from the darkworld and win with the help of witches, nymphs, and fae as well, but Kenna dies and Anahid steps up as queen.

Dammmnnnn I was kinda routing for kenna🥺 We also love the enemy to love arc! Nakoa must have taken it hard, was her death sudden or did it build up? did he have a chance to tell her how he felt or did she die before he had the chance AAAAAAAA no im listening to 'Heather' I might start sobbniniiiiinnnnggg

I'll be honestly, I'm not a hugh fan of sci-fi/fansty, but I love this shit^
This shit sounds like it'll tear me up and honestly if it can make me feel like the outsiders did then it's 100% 30 outta 10 for me xx

Ok I'm really tired so I'm going to try to make this as short and coherent as possible. I have 3 (I think) main plots plus one that's still pretty up in there air and kind of more of a concept at this point but anyways

Fat mood.

Story 1- New Vellarton
This one takes place in a Victorian inspired fantasy world where some of the population has powers. Decades before the start of the story it was basically illegal to have powers and there was a group called the Patrol that was funded by the King at the time. Flash forward to the start of the story, this is no longer the case. The patrol doesn't really exist anymore, and it's supposed to be ok to have powers but most people who do have them aren't really open about it.

Love the oppression aspect, will there be rebellions and stuff, or are they like, okay with it? Also, do normal victorian shove-kids-up-a-chimney-to-clean-it rules apply, or are they more advanced?

So, the actual plot of the story; it focusses on 4 teens (Crispin, Kit, Caleb, and Eva) who all are forced from their homes when the wrong people find out about their powers. It's revealed pretty early on that the Patrol didn't actually just disappear, the surviving members just went into hiding. Crispin and Kit both run into people who tell them that there's this secret safe haven hidden in the mountains where people with powers can go to live. Crispin catches a ride with Frank (who's in charge of getting supplies into this town), Kit gets kidnapped by the Patrol where he meets Eva and Caleb. They escape together and a series of events leads them back to Kit's hometown briefly before they all decide to go to this secret mountain town. Eventually they make it there and they all become friends but not without a lot of other stuff going really wrong (like Crispin almost dying, Kit trying to be the hero in like the dumbest way possible).

Oh, I remember you from the incorrect quotes as well! Just guy being dudes I see. Load of potential for some sappy/happy moment, teenage characters are simulations the hardest and the most fun to write, so there's loads of room for idea!!

New Vellarton 2- Electric Boogaloo
I tend to just lump this one together with book 1 since it picks up where book one left off, but since I'm explaining my plots I might as well explain this one too. So yeah it starts off with the gang arriving and getting settled in their new homes. We're introduced to a couple new characters, but the most important ones are Adelia and Gerard who are the two healers.
To keep it really short and concise, New Vellarton becomes compromised when the Patrol finds out that it exists. Crispin goes undercover to spy on the Patrol to figure out what they’re up to. Meanwhile, a bunch of people back at home are getting poisoned, including Frank and Eva. The former leads to Kit being voted to temporarily take his place as the leader of New Vellarton. The latter leads to Caleb becoming Gerard and Adelia’s assistant (probably worth mentioning, but Caleb and Eva are siblings). Gerard is able to figure out an antidote, but he also gets poisoned before he can administer it. Luckily, Caleb and Adelia come through and are able to administer it before anyone dies. The two of them, plus Kit, form a plan to catch the person behind it which is successful and things seem like they’re kind of fine for a bit.

How long after the first book does this happen? Is there any significant changes in the characters?

However, while Crispin is undercover it he finds out that the Patrol has teamed up with the King’s sketchy brother to kill the king by poisoning him. Crispin decides at this point that he has to go back home to tell everyone about this so he does that and he, Caleb, Eva, and Gerard head to the capital with Frank to get this antidote to the king. Kit is able to get it to him on time, but since the king genuinely believes that he’s dying he tells Kit about his deepest, darkest secret. That’s not really how the story is going to end, but I only have a vague idea of what happens next. There’s going to be at least one more book in the series and maybe a prequel about Kit’s father as well, but we’ll see.

ooooooooo mysterious, I like that. How does kit react to this serect? I recommend writing down the ideas you have then see which one fits better with the story.

@Starfast group

Love the oppression aspect, will there be rebellions and stuff, or are they like, okay with it?

There'll probably be a rebellion or some kind of war at some point. That'll probably happen in book 3 though which isn't really planned out.

Also, do normal victorian shove-kids-up-a-chimney-to-clean-it rules apply, or are they more advanced?

I'm trying to keep it as authentic as possible, but I may have taken a few liberties here and there. Funny that you mention shoving kids up a chimney because that's literally Caleb's job.

How long after the first book does this happen? Is there any significant changes in the characters?

It starts off right where it left off, but then there's a 3 month time skip after the third chapter. So far, Crispin has seen the most development. He started off super angry and aggressive in book one, but he kind of softens a little as the series progresses (he still has that little bit of an edge though). Kit lived a really sheltered life, and in book one he's really by himself for the first time and he's learning how to be completely independent. He still has a lot to learn, but he's a lot less entitled and a lot more confident by the time book 2 rolls around. Caleb and Eva don't really see a lot of significant changes in book one. They're a bit closer and more trusting of each other than they were at the beginning of book 1, but they were pretty close to begin with. I'm hoping to have some more growth for them in books 2. and 3.

ooooooooo mysterious, I like that. How does kit react to this serect? I recommend writing down the ideas you have then see which one fits better with the story.

After the initial shock wears off, he's kinda like "Oh, yeah I guess that makes sense" and "Why did I not see this coming?" Right now, I'm kind of planning for this secret to get out and sort of make it a focal point in book 3. I feel like that would really push things over the edge, so to speak.

@kiley_arrants Premium Supporter

Ugh meeeeeeee

Bruh element Nymphs sound dooopppeee. I like that river nymphs are much smaller, it's a nice touch and reflects real biology!! So they're sent from the gods to protect earth and their people yeah? what are they protecting them from? Also, do each species of nymph have different temperaments? Like, are sea nymphs more aggressive towards human than river nymphs because they are less familiar with them?

Yes! So, basically the story, the gods and goddesses created the Fae at first, and then the humans second. They saw how hateful the humans could be and their tendency for destruction, and sent the nymphs to guard things like the forests, the fae, the rivers and seas and mountains from destruction either from humans or others. Sea Nymphs are known to be a lot more aggressive towards humans, and river nymphs are a lot kinder not necessarily to humans but they love the Fae and the Seldra.

Man I fuckin love folklore. So these fae that possess animalistic features, do that like, limits? Or can some be like, a full ass horse with human arms? Do their sense become heightened depending on the animal they are? Can they only be certain animals, or is there a possibility for them to come out with antenna and shit? how is it decided what animal they are?

So, the animal trait can be anything, but it's usually limited to something small. Like they could have horse hooves, or even a tail, but not a full horse body. There is no limit to the animals some of them have some pretty weird traits, like duck feet, or a slit tongue like a snake. Their senses are heightened depending on the animal they are, but the fair folk possesses hitened senses such as taste, smell, hearing, and sight anyways. And the animal trait comes through genetics, in a weird sort of way. On of my main characters, Gaia, is part of the Fair Folk, and she has feline/cat looking eyes. Her mother had the same eyes.

So, are they dangerous, or do they just exist? Are they like, help with the environment? What do the Seldra Fae do, exactly?

They are very dangerous, because of their power. The fae and the seldra have a sort of rivalry going on. Seldra are seen pretty often in the story, and actually held lots of positions of power before Adeline began hunting them. Most are warriors, and are placed into royal armies. The Seldra have their own kingdom of sorts in a continent called Vethea, and they take up a good portion of the continent. A lot have traveled into Ecra, however, because Sansora was so densley populated with children of magic. They have heightened senses like the fair folk, sight, smell, taste, hearing. They were kind of created by accident? Like the god had no idea what would come out of a child between her and a fae.

WAIT PLEASE I LOVE SPIRITS- So they're hunted for their magic, aye? Have they become endangered, or do they breed fast enough for hunting not to be a problem? So did Miss Winterbourne enslaved them to serve under her, or do they do labors like victorian children. Also, what do they look like??

So, the native spirits who still live in the mountains have nearly become extinct, but there are many under Adeline's enslavemet. They were enslaved to serve under her, but the slave trade became something pretty popular with the rich and powerful, so Adeline opened up and opportunity for nobels to buy slaves from auctions, or just entire ships of slaves that can then be used for whatever person use they desire. They are supposed to mimmick indigenous people in looks! So they have darker skin and darker, thicker hair. Both men and women are usually pretty tall, but height ranges.

We looooovvvee a self sufficient queen 😚💅. Heres a thought, lots of dog breeds go extincted because they are bred or clumped into another breed. Is it a possibility that, because they are becoming more like each other, that one could end up extinct?

oh wait omg- I hadn't thought of that. Yes, actually, that would make a lot of sense.

I reckon if I were a supernatural being, id be a healer.

We love the healers here. They be some of the sweetest people ever.

I love witches that don't go along with the standard "look". like, witches with twisted faces and ungodly eyes just make me go ugh✨😍

Is there side effects to using to much magic? think like eleven from stranger things, do they bleed or seize when they push too hard? So, if you don't have powers, you can weild an object that is possessed with power and use that?

Yes! So if people push to far things like seizures and bleeding are common. Same with like, overheating? Like deadly high fevers, which is common with people with fire powers, like Kenna. People with ice powers usually get too cold, and can die from hypothermia. People with air powers can suffer from lack of oxygen. People with water powers can literally drown themselves, like they're power will sort of direct inwards if that makes sense, and they can flood their lungs. And yes if you don't have powers you can weild an object possessed with powers. But because the people usually wielding such items are humans, using it can have deadly side-effects. The object has to be placed on or in the body, which is why gems are the most common to be used for this sort of thing. They wear them as a necklace or placed in a ring, or in some cases, place it inside their body, like in an arm or leg. But because human bodies aren't built to use magic the way fae and seldra and nymphs are, this can be incredibly dangerous. Since they don't really know what the limits are of magic, and they can't feel a limit to the magic in the object, they usually push too far and die from the use of it. It also slowly wrecks the wearers body, since it isn't made for magic. Like a parasite almost. Also, to possess one of these items, it takes all of a magic weilders powers. This is also one of the reasons Adeline has been enslaving the native spirits, because no one is willing to just give up their magic like that. So she makes the native's pour their magic into these stones.

Okay so plot:

Yes yes, I remember Kenna from the incorrect character thread! Im guessing she only supposed to have one child because shes so powerful, which means it'll be passed through the bloodline, right? So does that mean one of her parents possess that power too? Is she being hidden for a reason, or is her mother just worried; like, is there heightened crime rate and shes scared her daughter will end up impregnated more than once, or is she cautious that Kenna will be hunted?

Yes! So Saskia was only supposed to have one child because her husbands family did not want there to be competition for the throne, and also because they feared the power that the children might have. Saskia had a power of fire, and her husband did not, as the magic in his bloodline skipped a generation. But Saskia's power was nothing like Kenna's, and Ares, Kenna's brother, power took after his fathers family, which was a power of air. Saskia's husbands family ruled over the Czar kingdom, an ocean away, and she hid Kenna because she feared they would order Kenna executed, and they would of had they known of her existence. When Saskia came to understand how powerful Kenna truly was, she hid her because she feared her being hunted because of her power.

Yesssssss we love woman in power!!!! Now that Adeline is possess, what kinda demon is she? Does she disguise herself as a normal human and stick when least expected, or does she lash out immediately and make it evident that somethings not right??

So some background on Adeline! She was borne into the Winterbourne kingdom, a kingdom made of humans who ruled. Adeline's parents always hated those who possessed magic, but never acted on their hatred. Adeline was insanely jealous of those more powerful than her, she wanted to be able to weild magic. Verena, her sister, was fascinated by magic. When Adeline was twenty, she was also young and dumb, and had done extensive research on the theorized existence of other worlds, and how they may be opened with the help of a healer. She found an extremely powerful healer and had him open a rift between Onia and the Dark World. It worked, to Adeline's surprise, and the healer died in the process. She went through the rift, and instead of being killed, the demons took interest in her and brought them to one of their seven leaders. Adeline asked for unmatched power, and the king granted her it, but in return she must keep the rift open and let the Dark World overtake Onia. Adeline, being young and greedy and jealous and dumb, agreed, saying she would soon be coming into power of the Winterbourne kingdom. The king ordered one of his princesses to join Adeline, basically overtaking her body. Adeline weilded up her control over her body easily. It's like… I don't know how to explain it. Bascily, Adeline is still in her body, but she has no control over her actions. She's basicly watching what she's doing through a lense. The demon inside her mimmicks all Adeline's normal actions, and keeps her acting the same as she did before she was possessed. Little things that Verena is able to pick up on tells her something is not right. All the while, Adeline has murdered her parents and taken her role as queen, which is when she begins taking over Endora.

Dammmnnnn I was kinda routing for kenna🥺 We also love the enemy to love arc! Nakoa must have taken it hard, was her death sudden or did it build up? did he have a chance to tell her how he felt or did she die before he had the chance AAAAAAAA no im listening to 'Heather' I might start sobbniniiiiinnnnggg

Kenna and Nakoa's arc is one of my favorite tbh. He took it incredibly hard. Her death was a build up, as in she knew she had to die to save everyone else. Basicly she used up all of her power, and it killed her. Nakoa told Kenna how he felt before he died, but because of the loss Kenna has experienced she had built up her walls too high and had no idea how to let Nakoa in. She knew she loved him, but she didn't want to be hurt again, so she died without ever telling him how she felt.

I'll be honestly, I'm not a hugh fan of sci-fi/fansty, but I love this shit^
This shit sounds like it'll tear me up and honestly if it can make me feel like the outsiders did then it's 100% 30 outta 10 for me xx

Thank you ahahah! My goal is to make people cry that sounds bad lmaoo but yeah.

@NathanU

…well

My main story is a spinoff of a fanfic series

Starts during the 3rd installment's events. An interdimensional rift opens (which is actually the second time) and gives a crapton of people superpowers. Enter my MCs:

• Jay Hunter, an 18y/o hyena who lost his mom and brother to a terrorist cult 5 years ago, and now that he's got a power (Wolverine-like claws except they're on his fingers instead of his knuckles) he takes that opportunity to go vigilante and start killing thugs and criminals in an attempt to vent out his frustrations. Eventually is caught and captured by Min's team (look below) and recruited on the condition of no killing
  • Min Aardkind, 18y/o tech expert who likes to build robots n' machines. Decides to go superhero (for… some reason. I've still gotta set that in stone but rn I'm thinking at first it's to stop a corrupt debt collector that's threatening her family) and then forms a whole team. Wasn't affected by the rift
  • Alyx Sheppard, Min's best pal, memer, provider of references and funny quips. Also gets a superpower: invisibility. Founding member of Min's team
  • Nuru, clone of the deceased leader of the cult that ruined Jay's life, created to rebuild the cult. Runs away and lives in hiding till she's found (and attacked) by Jay, then by the team, who take her in. She also gains the power of hydrokinesis

(And these two who are recently made and need more fleshing out and may be subject to change)

• Chris Bunn, college student. Was also affected by the rift and got the power to clone himself up to a total of 6 Chrisses
  • Kit Hirce, kid who was also involved with the cult 5 years ago, by being taken in and brainwashed by them along with several other kids. Eventually the cult was defeated, Kit was found and got therapy since then. Was also affected by the rift and got pyrokinesis

I got some other stuff if ya interested

Ria the Bookworm

My universe is stupidly big with like 100 different races and it's giving me a headache just thinking about it. Okay, here we go.
MC: Noelani (Lani) Mirelle Dagaron. She's a witch/angel princess who nobody realizes is not just the Witch Heir, but the Angel Heir also. Her storyline is vaguely Rapunzel-Esque because she has a power-hungry witch aunt who keeps her away from the rest of the witches at all costs, but instead of magic tears, she has raw magic that usually shapes itself into storms. But instead of the prince rescuing her, she flees from the witches as they are ordered to hunt her down and while she's travelling, she disguises herself as a travelling artist and meets a young man, who becomes her companion though he doesn't know what she is. There's an evil thing (I don't know what it'll be yet) that basically teams up with Lani's evil aunt and sends their army after them. Time skip, Lani has met the Lady of Reillum from her angel court, (Don't know her name yet) who was one of the only angels who managed to escape the evil thing's attack on the angels, 6 years ago. They team up and the Lady of Reillum brings the remainder of the angel army with her. They meet Indra Tan'jadri, princess of the southern kingdom Anjadri and High-Queen of the Naiads (Fish-like merpeople). They help her and in return, Indra allows them the use of her army to defeat the aunt and evil creature, who are self-proclaimed gods. Lani manages to sway the witches to her side, making the armies on fair ground. That's all I have so far, so yeah.

Ria the Bookworm

I forgot to add a description of all the species.
Naiads: Naiads are similar to folklore mermaids, but they look more fishlike with gills, fins, and usually unusual skin colours (Example: Pale seaweed green, stormy gray, etc.) They have elongated canines and scales across their bodies. Naiads have sharper features, and usually, they have slightly longer lifespans than humans (150-170 years). They don't have powers.
Witches: Witches look like humans with slightly sharper and more beautiful features, but longer canines, like the Naiads. They outlive both humans and Naiads with lifespans of almost 300 years. They have unique DNA, though, because witchlings (Baby witches) are all female and born as conduits to the power that flows through them. Male witches are rarer and are born with a core of power but no way for them to release it externally, so when they have witchlings, the witchlings inherit that power core as conduits and become even more powerful than if they were born by witches and human males.
Angels: Angels are slimmer and more bird-like, with delicate bones and large wings. They can withstand high altitude changes and have adapted to living in the sky.
Humans: Humans are humans.
Faeries: Faeries are pixie-like creatures that come in all shapes, sizes, colours, abilities, and genders. They live in the forest.
Dryads: Tree-spirits, who have green skin and are the souls of trees. They are always female and are immortal as long as their trees live.

@stolenbrocoli group

Ahh i have soo many ideas that aren't at all fleshed out :/ but this is my best description of it lol

The New Age: this is like a post-apocalypse type deal. so basically the U.S is in another cold war type thing and its kinda starting to heat up. There's this like secret science organization that kinda starts kidnapping scientists and doctors that would be helpful in restoring society after a nuclear/bio war inevitably breaks out. They also get like translators and stuff cos they're getting doctors from all over the world, poor guys don't have any role but to speak. But yeah so MC's mom (she's an immunologist) gets kidnapped so him and his dad are like devastated and confused cos her disappearance made 0 sense to anyone. But yea then A-bombs get dropped on like all the major cities in the U.S and there's not even really time to respond. MC has to get in his creepy neighbors bunker with his crush (that he has no chance with btw) and her asshole brother. Dad is missing and he kinda has to cope with the fact that hes dead. Then the crush and her brother sneak out of the bunker cos theyre yk crazy and MC initially tries to go out to find them, but then he sees his dad's car in the driveway (which it wasn't there when he went in the bunker) so he's like "wow my dad's alive i have to find him" so he tries finding his dad and creepy old neighbor tags along to keep him safe (cos lemme tell you this boy is a naive ball of anxiety and could never make it alone). thats all i have figured out now aside from he ends up finding out his mom is alive or something, he eventually finds his crush again, they look for his mom together, mom's like "um i'm not leaving i'm doing important work here, and it's a whole thing i only have bits and pieces worked out and i REALLY need to work on tying this all together because if i were to write all of this it would be a major "what happened to the original plot of the movie??" moment. also guess which video game inspired this lol.

@Anxietyfilledcinnamonroll group

My universe is quite large. There has been a lot of change, and there is still a lot to be written.

The plot:

(I condensed this a lot. Not every detail is mentioned, and some scenes are just described as bonding. There are a lot of details I left out and a few scenes. There is also the point of view of a girl named Andrea, but I wanted to keep it to Gwen and Slate, so her POV is put in parentheses. There is also commentary. I am also aware this is a mess and not that throughout, but I still wanted to get it down. I tried my best, and probably accidentally left out scenes. I also probably added in way too much detail)

Gwendolyn is a clairvoyant human. She's seen demons and hellhounds, among other dreadful monsters. She had been to a physiatrist in the past, and everything was said to be her imagination. In the year 2019, Gwen is walking home from an unsuccessful job interview. She's being followed by something. Something attacks her, and a bunch of people kill it. As a result, Gwen suffers from a concussion and passes out. She's transported to a location known as the Blackwood Bureau.

She awakens in an infirmary, where one of the main characters is caring for her. He tries to shield her from the truth only to reveal it to her. When Gwen finds her journal is missing, she flips out. A new character enters the room, and the gentleman tending to her tries to hold her back. A person named Jax possesses the book, and Jax is another significant figure in the story. Slate is her caretaker's name. Jax explains that he has the task of training her and informing her about the world. He also admits that she is "one of them." After Gwen begins to bombard him with questions, he walks out of the room fatigued and irritated.

Shortly after this chat, Slate guides her to a dorm building, where she learns she was chosen to be a field agent. She meets Amity and Valerian and shares a room with Jax. She shoved her notebook in a drawer. Gwen was given a tour of the facility and met some new individuals. She's led to Dominic, Jax's brother, who is the director, and they discuss what her job entails. She's escorted to see Slate again, and he reveals facts about her and himself. Bane, the security chief and reform hellhound, is introduced. After Slate offers her a blessed weapon, Jax drags her to training. Jax tells her about the demons who inhabit this dimension and the angelic religion that gave them this power. Gwen learns about herself while attempting to help Jax after learning he had PTSD (Also around this time, she learns Val has epilepsy). Val and Amity become friends with her as well.

After a week of Gwen's presence, one of the agents, Nathaniel, reveals himself to be the king to the throne of hell. He was a half-demon before becoming an archdemon. People who have "harmed him" are apprehended and thrown into a corner. Gwen is dragged into it. Many people were injured, and Slate used white magic to ward off Nathaniel. As a result, Gwen and Bane meet again. She is frightened, and Bane tells her things about his past. Jax is concerned about his injured friend. Bane oversaw a search for Nathaniel (Bane is not a romantic interest). He's extremely helpful). Following the reveal, Gwen's training becomes more difficult. Jax and Gwen form an unbreakable relationship. (At some point in this mix, we receive the point of view of Andrea, a girl who is kidnapped by Nathaniel, and provides valuable insight into the villain's scheme. This offers us scenes to better understand Nathaniel and Seth, but there isn't much spoken about plans to keep it a secret).

Faye, a Changling and the deputy, tries to assassinate Dominic, but Jax is stabbed instead. Bane is dispatched to imprison her, while Amity is appointed as her deputy. Faye is let free at Dominic's request (As seen through Andrea's eyes, Faye is murdered by Nathaniel. There will also be several interactions with demons and villains. There are also a lot of council meetings.) Gwen admits her feelings for Jax, and Dominic engages her in conversation. Following that, there are other moments of bonding, leading to Jax and Gwen dating (Big shocker).

From Slate's point of view, we watch him have a vision and converse with an angel named Malak. Bane is worried after the vision, so Slate calls a meeting to inform them of his visions and how to prevent the villains from destroying everything. Dominic begins to compile war plans. Slate and Bane are beginning to express their long-held feelings for one another, and we learn more about Slate's perspective. Nathaniel kills the brother of a character named Eden as a call to war, and Val displays compassion. (Many fights occur before the actual conflict, but I'm trying to keep this as concise as possible.) As the war draws nearer, Gwen doubts her ability, and Jax and Val try to reassure her.

Two alliances, good and evil, stand on a beautiful summer day of 2020. The armies of Dominic and Nathaniel stand face to face. It escalates into a war (I won't go into detail but will highlight key points). Ender, a demon, battles Jax while Gwen battles Nikolas. Jax manages to shrug the demon off and saves her life. Val joins forces with his friends to fight the horde. Bane is fighting his species. A warlock named Seth singles out Slate. The battle and Seth manages to break free from Nathaniel's grip and stabs himself. Slate becomes enraged, and Seth dies. Bane enters and speaks loving things to Slate, cradles him, and the two profess their love for one another. They exchange kisses. Returning to the conflict, Jax and Gwen observe Nathaniel savagely injuring his brother, and Jax reacts by charging. Gwen and Val team up with Jax to defeat Nathaniel. Nathaniel accepts defeat and retreats. Gwen, Jax, and Val are all heroes. Her life never returns to normal after that, yet she is content where she is. She's discovered herself and made new acquaintances. She digs back out her journal and reflects upon it.

(I will mention this is the main story. There is also a lot of prequel and sequel stuff I won't get into)

Here is a description of the species and other things mentioned:

Mortals: There are many types of humans. Average people play no part at all. The key subtype we're looking at is humans with the second sight.

The second sight is a supernatural ability that allows humans to look into the world of the supernatural. It's due to an enormous portion of your optical lobe becoming unlocked. It was given to humans as a gift by the angels until people began to be born with it. It caused a subspecies of humans called clairvoyants.

Now that it's out of the way, a group of clairvoyants has formed to combat demons and corrupts. Others who aren't aware of the organization may hunt these species for sport, but most are usually diagnosed with schizophrenia or have a history of hallucinations or a wild imagination

To include corrupts, they are demonically corrupted humans.

Witches: Witches are simply mortals with large portions of their brain, heart, and soul opened. They, unlike humans, can utilize magic and there are three varieties. Fundamental magic, white magic (holy magic granted by angels), and dark magic (given by demons). They have their covens and are very significant in the supernatural realm. Corrupted witches are called warlocks (Warlocks have slightly sharper canines and darker eye color from their original) and witches granted with white magic are called white witches (White witches earn an angelic insignia). They have the appearance of humans, which allows them to blend in with society. They stop aging at a certain point (Ex: Slate stopped at 20) because of the magic that thrives through them.

Demons: Demons are extremely powerful beings of hell. They are older than any of Earth's living beings. They can influence humans through magic and can eat souls. Demons have corrupted souls and aim to seize control of the Earth. They also want to exterminate the angels. Demons have distinct duties to play (Ex: Suffering and wrath). The role appears as a mark. Many demons are used as legion soldiers and are capable of having children. Demons have pointy ears, fangs, and horns. They can have any hue eyes or hair. The vast majority of demons are powerful and slim. Due to a lack of nutrients, some appear gaunt. Others appear to be dying unnaturally. Many have distinguishing features, such as patched lips or combat sorrow. They may also use their enormous, black wings to fly when manifested. They can appear to be any age.

Hellhounds: These are demon dogs who were made to be demon companions and guardians. They act like war dogs these days and drag people's souls to hell. They are raised to be killers and spend much of their life training. They can take on both human and demon forms. The Atrocity pack has the highest ranking, and its alpha must be branded with a knife. The species' common objective is to drag souls and fight. They have a marking somewhere on their body called hellhounds mark. Their abilities are a hybrid of canine and demonic. They have tainted, shattered souls. They have fangs and pointy ears that resemble a demon-canine combination. They can transform into wolves the size of Irish wolfhounds (But most have a German Shepherd-like personality) and have claws under their fingernails. Their human form bodies are mostly muscular due to training, although they mostly look like humans. Their mature wolf form is tall and massive. They have lengthy fur around their neck, down their back, and at the bottom of their body. They have long tails with a tuft at the end and a golden retriever-like floof. The muzzle is long, and the ears are inclined to the side of the head. They stop aging at a certain point (Ex: Bane stopped aging at 19)

Fae: Fae are a low-level and ancient demon species. Their primary function was to prey on human greed. Changelings are fae children who are delivered to humans. In terms of tales, they appear to look human. They stop aging past a certain point.

Archdemon: The archdemon is just the king/queen of demons. Wrath is handed down the generations, with many kings/queens dying in battle or being murdered by their children. They possess the combined abilities of all demons and are very cunning. They have particular blood that may turn humans into demons, and they are extremely difficult to kill (By humans).

Half demons: These are the hybrid children of demons and humans. They can receive a multitude of powers from their parents, and they have an intact human soul. The child's human half will fade in death, and half their soul will fade. They have slightly pointed canines and ears. They live a bit longer than humans.

Angels: Angels are the antithesis of demons. They are heavenly beings with tremendous strength. Before them, there were no other living things on the planet. White witches can learn holy magic from them. Angels have a pure soul. They have unique roles to play (Ex: condor and hope) and angelic marks that look like birthmarks. They only want life to flourish and the demons to perish. Angels who once lived as humans now live in a neighborhood devoid of duties. They have a human appearance, as humans resemble them. They have big white wings that can be manifested as well. They can appear to be any age.

Blackwood bureau: An organization/safe place of clairvoyants and inhumans who fight demon threats

Dorms: Where clairvoyants sleep because they can’t leave the bureau. If they did, they would get murdered

Field agents: Go out on missions to investigate demon disturbances, aid werewolf packs, and fight wars and battles

Security: They take care of inside threats and guard. They also go on missions to help

Director: They oversee the entire bureau and its organization. The deputy assists the director

Blessed swords: Silver swords blessed with white magic to kill demons

@NathanU

…well

My main story is a spinoff of a fanfic series

Honestly the amount of stella plot points ive gotten from fanfic is wicked.

Starts during the 3rd instalment's events. An interdimensional rift opens (which is actually the second time) and gives a crapton of people superpowers. Enter my MCs:

• Jay Hunter, an 18y/o hyena who lost his mom and brother to a terrorist cult 5 years ago, and now that he's got a power (Wolverine-like claws except they're on his fingers instead of his knuckles) he takes that opportunity to go vigilante and start killing thugs and criminals in an attempt to vent out his frustrations. Eventually is caught and captured by Min's team (look below) and recruited on the condition of no killing

So does he just agree to not killing or is there a bargain involved? How did he get the power?

• Min Aardkind, 18y/o tech expert who likes to build robots n' machines. Decides to go superhero (for… some reason. I've still gotta set that in stone but rn I'm thinking at first it's to stop a corrupt debt collector that's threatening her family) and then forms a whole team. Wasn't affected by the rift

So if shes unaffected by the rift does she have superpowers or is she a batman like superhero? Also, does she continue to be a superhero after the debt collector, or does she stop once she has done what she needs to do?

• Alyx Sheppard, Min's best pal, memer, provider of references and funny quips. Also gets a superpower: invisibility. Founding member of Min's team

One thing that worries me about this character is how little there is on them. Often characters are inserted for nothing but comedic relief and are easily disposable by the readers. They sound like an important part of the story, being the teams founder. Having a reason for the use of comedy could be a good developing point for them, like having humour being a coping mechanism. It gives the character more depth and makes them more human-like, makes them relatable and easy to for the readers to project themselves on, while also maintain that sense of being a comedic relief character

• Nuru, clone of the deceased leader of the cult that ruined Jay's life, created to rebuild the cult. Runs away and lives in hiding till she's found (and attacked) by Jay, then by the team, who take her in. She also gains the power of hydrokinesis

So shes attacked by the team then taken in. Why do they take her in? It seems as though Jay would absolutely hate this character. Does her being taken in conflict with Jay? It may be a good excuse to create conflict and tension among the teams dynamic.

(And these two who are recently made and need more fleshing out and may be subject to change)

• Chris Bunn, college student. Was also affected by the rift and got the power to clone himself up to a total of 6 Chris'

Is there limits to his power? Only being able to clone himself 6 times is a limit, but having say a 6 on one battle is OP. Are his clones as strong as him, or are they more fragile? Are they made out of flesh and bones or are they holograms, maybe even made out of some sort of goop that melts once a clone is destroyed. If one clone dies can he just make another one or can he only make 5 clones now? can he make 6 clones multiple times or only 6 in total, because having him make them multiple times could conflict with the power itself, he could easily make 12 clones.

• Kit Hirce, kid who was also involved with the cult 5 years ago, by being taken in and brainwashed by them along with several other kids. Eventually the cult was defeated, Kit was found and got therapy since then. Was also affected by the rift and got pyrokinesis

What role does he play? do the other kids come into play as well? Are they still avid believers of the cult's ideals or are they receiving therapy too?

I got some other stuff if ya interested

Post em baby

@NathanU

is she a batman like superhero? Also, does she continue to be a superhero after the debt collector, or does she stop once she has done what she needs to do?

Mmmmmore like Iron Man (Except without the arrogance and ego of Tony Stark)
And… Yyyeah I guess… Still gotta flesh out the specifics more

They sound like an important part of the story, being the teams founder.

Nono, not founder; Min's the founder, Alyx is just part of the team when it's founded. That's a founding member, right?

So shes attacked by the team

No no, not by the team, just by Jay. The team just finds her after Jay attacks her
(God dammit I gotta work on my word choice…)

Are his clones as strong as him, or are they more fragile?

Nah, not as strong as him, cuz yeah that'd be OP. I had in mind that with every clone the strength was divided between them and all of them together were only as strong as the original, but then while typing up the explanation I thought "But then how would it help him lift stuff that's heavy to rabbits?" (cuz he's a rabbit)
So uh, I guess the strength is not completely divided…? And all of them together are slightly stronger than the original??

Are they still avid believers of the cult's ideals or are they receiving therapy too?

…i guess the latter? i only remember seeing them (and the kid who Kit is supposed to be) in one chapter but i don't recall if they were mentioned at any later point

Oh btw I forgot to say the rest's species… Min is an aardwolf, Alyx is a sheep, Nuru is a cheetah, and Kit is a goat