forum Your Characters s3x-life decribed with song/movie/book titles
Started by @ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸
tune

people_alt 64 followers

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

Ah, yes. My favourite YIAY. (Sorry of all the spam today btw I have no friends and I get lonely) Title says all, lets have a blast~

• Leonardo: The City of Lost Children
  • Memphis: Enter the Void
  • Kira: Santa Claus (this one needs context his bf has white hair)
  • Lance: Nightcrawler
  • Colton: Gremlins (ew)
  • Kichiro: Sorry to Bother You
  • Eric: Uncut Gems
  • Kouji: Eighth Grade
  • Ren: The Wailing

Caboose

@Ikinss
Me: *Opens discussion to read funny sex jokes about characters
The first post: Leonardo: The City of Lost Children, Kira: Santa Claus (this one needs context his bf has white hair)
Me again: Santa doesn't have to explain shit, It's Leonardo who better do the talking!

Caboose

Me: breathes in heavily to calm down "So is Leonardo a child prostitute? OR does he service kids? (tbh not sure which answer I hate more)

@Young-Dusty-the-Monarch-of-Dusteria group

I'm just gonna

Brandon: Black Mambo (he's "Mr. mole" in the song btw, u really have to hear it to understand, possibly the s3xiest song in existence imo)
Mike: F this s I'm out (can you tell he's ace lol)
Nina: Can't help falling in love (fell for literally the first guy she met, they were happily married for the next fifty years)

Me: breathes in heavily to calm down "So is Leonardo a child prostitute? OR does he service kids? (tbh not sure which answer I hate more)

It's complicated. He is underaged (16) and works at a really dingey strip club called the Den. He services old men, though. He chose to work there and is protected by some of the older sex workers. The city of lost children is a cum joke.

Caboose

It's complicated. He is underaged (16) and works at a really dingey strip club called the Den. He services old men, though. He chose to work there and is protected by some of the older sex workers. The city of lost children is a cum joke.

Ahhhh righto, btw not criticising your idea I perfectly understand that people write characters in messed up situations to write compelling work, not dissing you. Hope you get some good shit out of it.

Ahhhh righto, btw not criticising your idea I perfectly understand that people write characters in messed up situations to write compelling work, not dissing you. Hope you get some good shit out of it.

haha, that's okay lol. His whole plots kinda fucked, but that just means I can apply my problem solving skills! Characters in messed up situation hooks the reader in to root for them, and that makes it really easy to fuck with their feeling (I learnt this the hard way, reading The Outsiders 😭)

Monroe

Lithe: 12 Strong (lmao)
Romethius: A Few Good Men and The Village (explanation: he's slept with the entire village as far as women go, he's a king. also, a few good men is self-explanatory.)

@kiley_arrants Premium Supporter

Um I'll do this in pairings lmaoo as in, like, their sex life as a couple
Julian and Eira: Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High by The Arctic Monkeys
Kenna and Nakoa: Do I Wanna Know by The Arctic Monkeys
Keres and Will: I Really Wish I Hated You by blink-182
Kenna and Eira: DRUGS by Lil Aaron
Tanth and Gaia: My Strange Addiction by Billie Eilish
Kenna and Will: Just a Friend by Biz Markie (lmao we don't speak of this one she was fucking his sister)
Acyn and Caspian: Let's Fall In Love For The Night by Finneas