• LOOKS (PICTURE IS FINE):
    1. HAIR COLOR/STYLE:
    2. EYE COLOR:
    3. SKIN (type, undertone, and condition):
    4. BODY TYPE:
    5. DISTINGUISHING MARKINGS:
  • FASHION (CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES):
  • HEIGHT:
  • WEIGHT (I DON'T ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THIS ONE, SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT ANSWERING IT):
  • PERSONALITY:
  • TALENTS AND HOBBIES:

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

• NAME: Davis "Davey"/"Pirate" Jones
  • SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Bi Note: He's had some girlfriends in the past, but lately he's been coming to terms with the fact that he also likes guys. If asked about his sexual orientation he will swear that he's heterosexual.
  • LOOKS (PICTURE IS FINE):
  1. HAIR COLOR/STYLE: Black
  2. EYE COLOR: Bottle Green
  3. SKIN (type, condition, and undertone): Type II normal skin with neutral undertones
  4. BODY TYPE: Meso/endomorph. Toned, muscular build (he's stronger than he looks)
  5. DISTINGUISHING MARKINGS: A heart shaped freckle on his right cheek, a jagged scar running over his left eye where an ex scratched him, a anti-possession symbol on his left pectoral, and a skull-and-crossbones branded on his right bicep.
    • FASHION (CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES): Wears dark and brightly colored t-shirts, blue jeans, and red and black tennis shoes. Wears a black leather jacket. Has a golden necklace with a cross pendant, and a ring with a peridot gem on his left middle finger.
    • HEIGHT: 5'11"
    • PERSONALITY: Verbally, emotionally, mentally, and physically abusive. Deceptive. Malicious.
    • TALENTS AND HOBBIES: Drawing, reading, signing, writing, bike riding, exercising, swimming, playing video games
  6. OTHER: He is athletic and is on some of the sports teams.

@ElderGod-Carrots

NAME: Jackson 'Jack' Morris
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: raging homosexualll
LOOKS: https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/417286721726288091/
HAIR COLOR/STYLE: dirty blonde, more towards the ginger side
EYE COLOR: light blue, rimmed with a darker blue
SKIN: Type one with cool undertones, normal skin
BODY TYPE: very thin and lithe, doesn't have much muscle, if any at all, super super skinny
DISTINGUISHING MARKINGS: has two large freckles on the side of his neck, in the position of a vampire bite
FASHION (CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES): wears a lot of skinny jeans, mainly in black, over sized sweaters and jumpers. Wears a very delicate gold necklace with a gold ring around it. Black high top converse
HEIGHT: 5'5
WEIGHT: idkkk 55 ish kg?
PERSONALITY: Jack is a very independent boy, liking to be by himself as that's how he had been most of his life. He's very good at taking initiative. He's very kind and caring, very soft. Anxious a lot of the time. Has multiple trust issues so he won't open up to just anyone. He has to like you, get to know you and trust you before he shares anything too personal. If he likes you then he'll always be there for you and will always have your back no matter what. Doesn't really get the concept of love but really wants to.
TALENTS AND HOBBIES: Is a very good singer/song writer, can play the piano, loves to draw and paint

Davis sat at his desk, staring blankly at the paper before him. His brow furrowed as he quietly thought about the answer to the question he was on.
Compare and contrast all the film versions of Carrie to the book?
He let out a sigh, running a hand through his short black hair. He places the tip of his pencil to the stark white paper and writes 'Stupid bitch had her period, moved shit with her mind, and killed people.' He sat back in his chair, relieved to be done with the test. Glancing around the room he notices that Jackson was sitting and reading a book.

@ElderGod-Carrots

Jackson wasn't an idiot. The task at hand was simple and easy and it hadn't taken him long to write a response. Honestly it was boring, he wanted to actually do something interesting and not some compare and contrast. So, when he'd finished, he picked up an actually interesting book and intended on finishing it in class.
When he felt someone's eyes on him, he looked up, quickly sinking back down in his chair when he noticed it was Davis.

Davis glared at the other boy. Fucking fagot probably finished before anyone else did.
The bell rang, signaling the end of the class. Davis gathered his things, tucking his messy, disorganized binder under his arm, and went to the door. He went to his locker, opened it, and waited for Jack to come to his own locker.
Why does the queer have to be assigned to the locker next to me? Why couldn't I have a locker next to Allison? he thought as he looked down the hall to a brunette who had her hair in a ponytail wearing a slightly form-fitting pair of jeans.

@ElderGod-Carrots

Jack could have waited a few moments so he didn't have to deal with Davis, but as smart as he was he didn't and head quickly headed to the locker. He opened it, placing away the notes and books he didn't need anymore. He was well aware of his school mates feelings towards him, and they weren't good ones. It's fine, you're fine you'll be heading home anyway soon…
He swallowed, keeping quiet and making sure to not make eye contact at any cost.

"Hey cock-gobbler," Davis started, slamming his hand against Jackson's locker door, forcing it shut. "Organize my binders again and you'll earn another week where I don't beat your ass!"

"The nerd giving you problems Pirate?" a tall, muscular guy with sandy blonde hair asked.

"Not at the moment, Mark. Just making sure that the fag remembers who's in charge around here."

"So you don't need any help kicking the twerps ass? Man, that sucks, I was looking forward to teaching the ball licker a lesson for checking me out the other day," Mark said. "I'll see you in gym class in a bit!"

Davis watched Mark hurry off towards the gym before placing his full attention back on Jack.

"You checking out my friends? You're disgusting," the taller, more muscular boy says before dropping his binders at the smaller one's feet. "Have fun cleaning that up. See you soon, fagot!"

((And now I must sleep! 1 am for me, and I'm dead tired! Night! Let me know if he's being too harsh.))

@ElderGod-Carrots

(Lol okay, night mate, talk soon! and he's not being too harsh, some people are actually like this lol and it gives them more of a gap to work though)

"I actually have standers so why on gods green earth would I check out Mark?" Jack mumbled, though it was loud enough for Davis to hear, a mistake on his part. He knelt down, already starting to pick up Davis' papers. It was best not to argue, he'd learned, otherwise he'd end up with another black eye.

Davis now stood wearing dark blue shorts with a form fitting matching tank top that allowed him to show off the musculature of his arms. He grinned when he noticed that the teacher had pulled dodge balls out.
Perfect excuse to actually hit Jack and get away with it!

@ElderGod-Carrots

Jack hated pe, with a passion. Mainly because of Davis but also because it was pe, and he didn’t like physical activity. He was wearing an old shirt he found in his dads wardrobe that just fit, maybe slightly too baggy and shorts just fit.
He kept to the back of the gym, trying to stay out of everyone’s way. Again, mainly out of Davis’ way.

"We going after the fairy?" Mark asked Davis, tossing a ball in the air and catching it before doing it again.

"Of course we are, man!" he responded as the game of dodge ball began. Davis moved for a ball, jumping out of the way of one that whistled past him. Grabbing a ball, he throws it with all his might at Jackson.

@ElderGod-Carrots

Jack only just managed to dodge the ball. Luckily he was thin and small so he just missed. He’d get out eventually, he always did. He just had to dodge Mark and Davis’ attacks for long enough.
“Go for someone else for once!”

(Sorry about the slow response time….)

Davis, unlike Mark, made it a point to target others. He threw a ball at random, hitting one of their many classmates out with a loud thwack.

I love dodge ball!

@ElderGod-Carrots

(Lol Aight and it’s fine, I’m in class anyway)

Jack decided to be bold, picking up a ball and throwing it, somehow managing to hit Mark in the side. He grinned, actually happy that he did something to contribute to his team.

Mark snarled in anger when the ball hit him. Davis saw the lucky shot, and launched two balls towards Jack.
I'll actually be impressed if he manages to dodge both, Davis thought. But I highly doubt that.