forum The Bully and the Nerd: A Gay Romance
Started by @SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group
tune

people_alt 60 followers

@ElderGod-Carrots

Surprisingly Jack did. He lent to the side to dodge the first then jumped to judge the second, nearly stumbling and falling over in the process but managing it anyhow. The small male seemed pretty proud of himself.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Davis looked on, amazed by the nerd's agility. Distracted, a ball hits him, knocking him out of the game. A look of annoyance crosses his face as he goes to stand next to Mark, where they attempt to get back into the game.

"Lucky little cock sucking fag!"

@ElderGod-Carrots

Jack's smile faded as he was brought back down into reality with the insults thrown at him. It only took a moment and a ball hit him hard in the shoulder. He sighed, heading to sit down.

The game of dodge ball continues until their teacher, Mr. Locke, blows a whistle, the sound of it ringing harshly in the air.

"Hit the showers!" Mr. Locke calls out.

Davis struts towards the boys' locker room, pulling out of his shirt the moment he entered the locker room, barring his sweaty muscular torso. Running a hand through his hair, Davis sighs. He catches himself briefly admiring the lithe bodies of the young men around him, and quickly averts his gaze elsewhere

You like girls Davis, not other guys!

@ElderGod-Carrots

Jack hated changing and showering with everyone else. Mainly because he was picked on and extremely self conscious. He didn't have a bad body, but he hated it anyway. He was small and skinny with pretty much zero muscle.

Sighing, he did as he was told, picking a shower away from everyone else, deliberately not making eye contact with anyone.

"About time we get released from this hellhole, eh Pirate!" James, a smaller boy with short hair dyed bright blue calls from his shower stall.

"Yeah," Davis responds while he lathers body wash on himself.

"Got any plans for the weekend? Some of the guys and I are planning on going camping if you wanna join us. Mark's brother said that he'd be willing to get us stuff."

"That sounds fun, but I got plans already," he states while rinsing off, enjoying the feel of the hot water running over his muscles. "I'm taking Allison out for dinner and a movie!"

"Damn dude! You planning on getting some?" Mark asks from the next stall over.

Davis turns the shower off, dries and wraps himself with a towel, and steps out. "Of course I do, man! Hey James, why not ask the fairy boy? I bet that he doesn't have anything to do over the weekend!"

"Nah, I'll pass on that. Jackson would likely fondle us while we're passed out! Huh, Queer-boy!" he says, eliciting laughs from the others.

@ElderGod-Carrots

Jack sighed, turning off his shower and changing quickly, "Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I don't have standards dickhead." He said, heading to grab his bag. He just wanted to get away from everyone.

@ElderGod-Carrots

(Hmm… maybe they have to go on a school camp and they have to share a bunk. During this time they get closer which eventually leads to them getting together?)

The group laughs at the remark. Davis slides into a pair of jeans, a clean form fitting plain light gray t-shirt, and slips into a black leather jacket. He completes his look by placing a gold necklace around his neck, and putting his ring back on his finger. Exiting the school, his backpack slung over one shoulder, he walks over to a black and red 1970 Cobra Mustang.

"Hi Sweety, I missed you!" he says as he unlocks the door and gets in.

@ElderGod-Carrots

Jackson walked out the school, watching Davis climb into his car with a sigh. He shook his head, beginning the long walk home. Jack lived with his dad, only it didn't feel like it half the time. His dad was always working, mainly because the two of them didn't have much money. An if he was home, Jack and his dad didn't have the best relationship. It was one of the reasons he didn't like being home, but it was better then being at school.

Davis drove home listening to a combination of classic and punk rock via Pandora over his phone. The drive was pleasing. Stopping at a nearby park, he sits in wait for Mark to come by with the bottle of wine that he had asked for. He sat in his car, waiting somewhat impatiently, unaware that Jack would be walking through the park to get home.

@ElderGod-Carrots

Jack didn’t notice Davis, too wrapped up in his own head to notice. He hummed softly to himself, enjoying the free time and the peace and quiet. He looked up and noticed Davis, a pout appearing on his face. He sighed, looking back down as he walked towards and past him.

Inhaling slowly, the bully takes a drag off of the blunt that he'd been looking forward to all day.

He looks tense…. "No surprise there," he says to himself, watching the smaller male desperately attempting to go by unnoticed.

Davis looks around, making sure that nobody is nearby. "Come here twerp."

@ElderGod-Carrots

(It's all good bro)

Jack tensed even more, swallowing and reluctantly turning around, "C-Can we save the bullying for… you know… school? Please?" He took a few hesitant steps forward, though kept at a safe distance. It wouldn't make much use, anyway, he couldn't outrun Davis even if he tried.