forum Breath of the Wild!
Started by @Low_Mein
tune

people_alt 49 followers

@Lunar_Eclipse

It totally would, but they kinda did it with Skyrim lol. Oof it was so bad xD It would probably take a couple years to make the game VR but TOTALLY worth it.

@Yamatsu

Hydrate Ganondorf.

DO IT!

(There was an artist on Twitter that actually drew Hydrated Ganon in the style of that one Flashdance scene where they're propping themselves up backwards on a chair while someone pours a bucket of water on them. You know the scene, right? Beyonce and Deadpool did separate parodies of it? Freddie Mercury may have done something similar? It was hilarious.)

@Yamatsu

Y'know what would be really cool? A Ganondorf redemption arc in BOTW 2. It was CLEARLY him in the mural during Kass' story! Maybe he was born thinking he was the hero, but he realized that he was instead a reincarnation of Demise's fury, and so he sacrificed himself to try and seal away the evil before it broke free in the first game. All I'm saying is we need that to hopefully get the Hydrated Ganondorf Flashdance shot

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Y'know what would be really cool? A Ganondorf redemption arc in BOTW 2. It was CLEARLY him in the mural during Kass' story! Maybe he was born thinking he was the hero, but he realized that he was instead a reincarnation of Demise's fury, and so he sacrificed himself to try and seal away the evil before it broke free in the first game. All I'm saying is we need that to hopefully get the Hydrated Ganondorf Flashdance shot

NINTENDO GIVE US A FLASHDANCE SHOT!!!!

Deleted user

Hey anyone want to talk about the sos calls in the Divine Beast themes?

@Yamatsu

Hey anyone want to talk about the sos calls in the Divine Beast themes?

SOS calls? First time I've heard of it. Is it like Morse or a distress signal?

@Yamatsu

Man, I just looked it up. They really are saying SOS! Kinda freaky, given the fact that I originally thought you meant the song that played when you were attacking them and not the song when you were inside. I remember hearing beeps, I just thought they were meant to be atmospheric.

Deleted user

Yeah, the more I think about them the more they interest me, like they’re all different times and Revali’s is the latest but most prominent, do what you will with that info, and also the whole things just kinda sad