forum New Rp Announcements and Ideas
Started by @SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group
tune

people_alt 108 followers

@Yamatsu

@Dragoncita started a "literate" RP called the War for Ivrul if anyone's interested! It's needed a jumpstart for quite a while, but all the rules and characters and stuff are laid out for anyone who's good with writing a paragraph or two (or three)!

@Eldest-God-andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin

@SupernaturalSyGuy I think General Chat is a good place for this since it's more of a gateway to RPs in several boards elsewhere. :)

As an aside, how long should someone expect to commit to an RP when they first start? Do they take hours, days, weeks, or "indefinitely"? Just throwing in a bit of context for General Chat folk who might be interested but don't know how much of a commitment one might be :)

Deleted user

Honestly, a regular reply schedule can be one per day, but it can range. Like I spend a lot of time on here.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

How long should someone expect to commit to an RP when they first start? Do they take hours, days, weeks, or "indefinitely"? Just throwing in a bit of context for General Chat folk who might be interested but don't know how much of a commitment one might be :)

That would really depend on the rps creator, the plot of the RP itself, and how much fun everyone is having in all honesty.
For example, the rps that I do are often long running, often going on for a year or more. My friend and I once had one that was ongoing for a year and a half!

@Oakiin

If anyone likes Good Omens, and Ineffable Bureaucracy (Beelzebub x Gabriel) I have an RP over in limited! ^^

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I had yet another rp idea!

Get Out Alive is based off of Get Out Alive by Three Days Grace. The rp starts with a budding romance that eventually turns abusive. The abuse starts out as verbal abuse, escalating to physical abuse. The ghost(s)of the abuser's ex/exes come(s) to try to get the abused to leave, using lyrics from the song itself. The ending can be open-ended! The rp shares the song's title.

I haven't made the page for it yet, but that's the idea!

Deleted user

If you wanna get out alive
oooahooh run for your liii-iife

Deleted user

It's hard to explain

@ShadeStar

Superheroes and Villains. Band. School. I don't know where this is going, but it's going somewhere.

@Mojack group

You can play as a human. And human who can shapeshift into a giant monster (well, not really but you can attempt). Also you have the opportunity to get hunted down by one of my characters in it, so there’s that!