forum Novels that make you cry???
Started by @Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group
tune

people_alt 88 followers

@Starfast group

I'm not someone who really cries a lot and so far only 3 books have actually succeeded in making me cry actual tears and there they are:
Scythe- Neal Shusterman
Thunderhead- Neal Shusterman
The Book Thief- Marcus Zusak

They're all marketed as Teen/YA. Scythe and Thunderhead are both part of the same series. There's a 3rd book coming out sometime this year, and I predict that one will also make me cry.

The Book Thief starts out kind of slow, imo. I considered DNFing it for like the 1st third of the book, which is really unfortunate because the rest of the book was so perfect. I definitely still do recommend it though.

@GoodThingGoing group

Hamlet

Yasssssss theatre snaps

Theatre snaps back
I was reading for Laertes. I cried because we were acting it out with sock puppets and it was so crowded in Act 5 behind the table and I couldn't even see what my puppet was doing.

@EternallyEris

Hamlet

Yasssssss theatre snaps

Theatre snaps back
I was reading for Laertes. I cried because we were acting it out with sock puppets and it was so crowded in Act 5 behind the table and I couldn't even see what my puppet was doing.

Shakespeare would have wanted it that way. tears

@GoodThingGoing group

Hamlet

Yasssssss theatre snaps

Theatre snaps back

Shakespeare would have wanted it that way. tears

It's what he would have wanted.

@Pickles group

Heartless by Marissa Meyer

WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT BOOK I LITERALLY SCREAMED AND CHUCKED IT ACROSS THE ROOM

AHH I KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN BUT I STILL CRY WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT NOW I'M CHOKING UP IN THE MIDDLE OF PERSONAL FINANCE THANKS GUYS