forum Fire Emblem?
Started by @Becfromthedead group
tune

people_alt 60 followers

@Becfromthedead group

So which FE games have you played? I've played everything Awakening and onward. I'm playing through Shadow Dragon right now. Haven't played the older ones because I don't have any sort of access and Nintendo won't port them to their newer systems.

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah, I was talking to @(CCC-Cool-Cat-Cult)The-Little-Weeabo-Is-Very-Happy.-That-Doesn’t-Mean-She-Won’t-Sell-Her-Soul-To-Satan-To-Make-Tododeku-Canon.
If you're interested in actually playing though, they do have a free mobile game if you want to test the waters. Isn't nearly as good as the actual games, but I figured I'd put that out there.

Deleted user

So which FE games have you played? I've played everything Awakening and onward. I'm playing through Shadow Dragon right now. Haven't played the older ones because I don't have any sort of access and Nintendo won't port them to their newer systems.

I’ve played Shadow Dragon, and the first one on an emulator(really do not recommend it.), I just got Awkening two days ago.

Deleted user

I’m in love with all the characters in the game, I cry every time they kill one of them…

Deleted user

Sumia is precious but best girl is Sully, she even curses! Full package!

@Becfromthedead group

That's fair. But uh… I never use Sully because usually you pick one from the red/green cavalier duo and stick with them, and I've never not chosen Stahl… he's best husband, hands down. Well… maybe.

Deleted user

Oh yes he is, I always use Stahl, but never Sully because she SUCKS. She’s always the one to get killed first, along with Sumia.

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah. I usually end up breaking Sumia, though. She's a lot of work, but you have to drag Chrom around somehow. My favorite thing to do is to give every possible character galeforce and make their kids inherit it. So she's always a dark flier, at least for a while.

Deleted user

I made Sumia a Falcon thing, it’s very helpful, increasing health and defense (which I use the most), and MC is usually with Chrom, mostly because I just really like to keep Chrom with a slow character, I’m weird.

Deleted user

Also can we talk about how broken Fredrick is in the beginning of the game? You could probably beat the first few chapters with just Fredrick.

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah. That's Jagen units for you. Usually he becomes useless around chapter 15 for me though. I also try not to use him so he doesn't steal exp.
I'm kind of working on a lunatic run, so I'm trying to build up the characters I'll need later.

Deleted user

I recommend evolving Robin(MC) and Chroms class as fast as possible if you do that, I’m on normal and I’m stuck because I keep switching my teams up.