forum The black scythe crew (open for everyone)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 37 followers

Deleted user

The story takes place in the year 2245, in the year 2018 the existence of aliens was revealed to the world, after sone time humans and aliens live together as if it wasn't a big deal, with living together you exanged culture and technology, you (the players) are members of a merhant space ship named the Black scythe, you sometimes do some shady stuff for the black market, one day your captain tells you to pick up a "special" package and since he tells you thay he will trow you into space if you screw it, you know is something important, to make sure you dont ruin it, he tells his most trusted man, Sarso to go with you (alien dude of the race Kurum) and while you are leaving your crewmate Aru (hetzelox girl , almost extinc race) shows a peculiar interest in the package and decides to go with you.

Deleted user

I'll explain the rules:
Be nice unless your character is fighthing with other or something like thag
Swearing is allowed.
Gore is allowed but you need a good reason to use it.
Shiping is allowed as long as the players involved in it are ok with it.
As for the character sheet:
Name:
Race: (you can make up a whole race or just use one of the mentioned, Nemmenitah, Eldemaeran, Kurum, Karasian, Oquori, Irikrian, Hasash, phenary or just human, I got a few infofmation about Nemmenitas on my tumblr MotakiMask but you dont have to check it if you dont want to)
Extra: (not necessary, you can put stuff like backstory, quirks, a disability, addiction, fun facts or just nothing)
Skills: pick 5 skills, you have 20 points to spend, you can use as many as you want in the skill of your choice.
Sorry if it's to much, is just that Im more used to roleplaying in real lige and all.

Deleted user

It stars like this:
Sarso: remember what the captain said, screw this up and we are dead…
Aru: you guys are dead, Im not part of this.
Sarso: says the snarky teenage who got into a mission without the captain's orders.
Aru: shut up…

Deleted user

Nemmenitas are tall and natural hunters, they have some tentacle like protuberanceson ther heads that help hem detect movement, those are called ie'chas, is extremely painful to get one hurt and can cause damage, there are the kau'relea with long ie'chas and the Oaracea with short ones, they normally have short names followed by a ' with he name of their clan

Deleted user

Eldemaereans are normally short and have white skin, they can hve splashes of color in areas like their cheeks or belly, they have cat like pupils and something in thet back that lools like jellyfish tentacles, the kurum are amphibious looking people with long legs and terapod like feet, they can also walk in four legs if they want to, got just two holes instead of a nose, no lips and their eyes are only one color (whatever you chose), karasians are fish people with an eel tale

Deleted user

Oquori are spider people with an scorpion tale, irikrians are tall people with a cobra like thing on their heads with two tentacle like tings on the frot ad big pointy ears, hasash are small people with relatively big hips and ther legs have a weird gap, they have velociraptor legs, snake like mouth and tounge, big eyes and two venom sacks on their head that makes them loke like snakes, also litle fangs, phenary are glowig people with whith white eyes and tiny spikes on thet cheeks

Deleted user

And since I made the story I guess im the narrator so I play the every npc but if a player wants to take one they can, sorry for the long answer and that I took a while to answer

Deleted user

And I just realize I forgot the hetzalox, I meam they are almost exting but to give an Idea on how they look: They are tall and skinny, their skin comes in cold and dark tones, they have this thing on their heads that is similar to a crown, that normally is quite long and can be completely straight, curved upwards or down, they got long pointy ears and glowing dots on their body, they also have face tattoos that represent the family in which they were born.

Deleted user

And because I tink is fair that I present my characters like the rest:
Name: Sarso Seresec
Race: kurum
Extra: always cracking his fingers and streching, prefers to walk on four legs when he is alone, his parents abandoned him because he was cursed acording to a local leyend (apparently blue eyes equals evil), he started to steal stuff in order to survive and got into some shady stuff, then he tried to steal stuff from the captain which impresed him and that got him into the crew
Stealth: 6
Strengh: 3
Intelligence: 5
Handiness: 4
Charisma: 2
Name: Aru Tahcedaeda
Race: hetzelox
Extra: to be just a teen she is really smart but she is really clumsy and quite spoiled since she was born on a family who had a high position on the empire, she is the last living member of her family touhg, she is under the custody of her bodyguard Raki'ja, a hasash who is like a mother figure for her.
Intelligence: 8
Strategy: 4
Intimidation: 2
Coding: 3
Language: 3
Im only introducing this two for the moment

Deleted user

Well, since they were once a succesfull empire most got extremely good education so most of them are incredibly smart and all their organs are able to regenerate themselves besides living for thousands of years

@Bandito

Name: Blake Ariss
Race: Shathian
Extra: Blake is sarcastic and a tiny bit hostile. She has short, jagged dark black hair, narrow black(not completely solid, but no difference between iris and pupil) eyes occasionally hidden by hair, very pale skin, a huge grin with pointy teeth, and she is thin and lanky with long bony limbs and pointed ears. She normally wears a long black heavy-duty trench coat, dark gray checkered button-up shirt, loose black pants and a belt with a large, curved black knife. Blake's family and entire species is a peaceful, tree-hugging tribe despite their creepy appearance. Blake was sick of their rituals and mindless love and one day she turned and left. She got on the ship with no specific job in mind and eventually became pilot.
Stealth: 3
Intimidation: 5
Toughness: 4
Intelligence: 6
Sniping: 2

Deleted user

Yes, everyone can enter, sorry for taking a while to respond

Deleted user

And yes, in fact makes her a badass so that's cool, besides I feel like she would geg along with Sarso (if you are ok with it)

Deleted user

Is ok if we start tomorrow? Im a little bit tired and my phone's batery is almost dead… Also, can I draw your characters? I guess it would be nice to have an image of everyone, I'll see where I can post them (probably make this a universe and use the galery)

Deleted user

Ok! Working on it (Your´s be ready soon!)
Continuing with the story:
Sarso: Oi! Blake, get that knife ready in case something goes wrong…

Deleted user

You aproach tothe men your captain told you, an oquori wearin a black hood and golden jewelry, he looks at you and makes a signal with his tail.
Sarso: You got the package?
Oquori man: I assume Ahir send you as a guard, may I speak to the one this mission was asigned?