Many years ago, five witch families crossed the sea to the new world to escape persecution. They settled in the newly bustling cities of the North East and thrived. This continued on for many years, in which all five families used their magic to become bluebloods, politicians, celebrities and the like. Until in the early 1900s, one member of the five families decided that they needed more power, more fame, more everything and accidentally summoned a dark creature from the depths of the Void causing major destruction.
In an effort to stop the creature many lives were lost, including members of the five witch families, but in the end they prevailed. The Elders decided the break the circle binding the five families, as being all together only seemed to bring constant tragedy and temptation to the dark. Each family moved away to different parts of the country and eventually their magic began to fade away, their histories forgotten.
Now, a century later, 5 decedents of the original families happen to enroll in the same university in the dreary and mysterious woodlands of the upper North East. Brought together once more, it seems that Fate may have more in store for them, and as their powers being to awaken/get stronger, they may just reawaken the beast that has been slumbering for so long.
OKAY– Eris back at it again with a roleplaying.
There are 4 open slots (I've already picked out the last names for ya, because……well I like these names)
Witch Family Cahor: (This is the family that had the bad dude that summoned a rampaging demon in it) Lee
Witch Family Proctor: Reed
Witch Family Alden: Eris
Witch Family Reoch: Tired
Witch Family Cantini: Shade
Witch Family Talbot: Elly
Also - since our characters are going into University, they must be at least 18 years old.
- Ask me before joining
- Please please please use correct grammar and punctuation and all that
- Don't control other people's characters without asking
- LGBTQ+ is both welcomed and encouraged
- Hate between the characters is alright, hate between each other is not (be nice guys)
- Try and make your characters diverse in personality, race, sexuality, etc. (No Mary/Gary Sues)
- Try and refrain from one-liners if you can. (I'm a stickler for longer responses, so try your best!)
- If you have major plot ideas that's encouraged, just pm me about em
- There's going to be lots of swearing here. And murder and thievery. And possibly drinking and gambling. You know "college stuffs" If you're not okay with that, don't join.
- There's gonna be romance but let's not have any planned beforehand. Just let it happen, people.
- I reserve the right to add to these if I want.