forum "5821" ((STALKERS WELCOME)) 1 on 1 w/CasualAssasin
Started by @someone_who_occasionally_writes_
tune

people_alt 54 followers

@someone_who_occasionally_writes_

Adam sighed, remembering his tea ball bat in his hands. He figured that two against one, a bat and a knife, they might win, so against his better judgement, he walked out and joined Orion.
"If we die I'm killing you."

Adam squinted and his stomach came into his throat, "Y-yes I think so."
He gripped his bat and prepared for something, he wasn't sure what yet, but he was ready.

~~~

James walked slowly, the two figures growing bigger and bigger.
He saw that they both were holding something and he started laughing, "Silly things, I don't want to hurt you, not yet anyway, I just want you to learn, learn, learn."

"I'm not gonna puke," Adam said, not really convincing himself. He watched the figure get closer and closer and he rose the bat a little.

~~~

James was six feet away from them. He rose his hands, showing them that he was unarmed, and he fondly smiled.
"Hello to you too."

Adam grabbed Orion's arm to prevent them to get closer.

~~~

James chuckled, "I think you know the answer to that."
He motioned at their bracelets, and then motioned towards the doors.
"You didn't even care to look through my little museum."

@cryptic-glitch

"I'd really just like to leave," they said to the newcomer. They shook free of Adam's grasp. "I'm not going to tell you again, Adam. No touching."

"Then don't get closer." Adam told them, shaking his head.
"Why don't you just tell us what we did so we can go home dammit."

~~~

"You can't leave just yet, and I told you, you know why you're here. Who kills a little girl and forgets about it?"
James's face fell into a wave of intense anger.

@cryptic-glitch

"We didn't kill her, you idiot. Well, actually, I didn't kill her. I won't say that." They took another step forward, putting the knife back in its sheath.

@cryptic-glitch

"Yes, yes, I know. My knife. I understand that you think I had some part in this. And I suppose if I didn't collect weapons she might not have been killed. But the killer could have just as easily stolen a gun from someone else."

"But you willingly gave it to him, why is that? And you, you knew it would happen and you didn't say anything, you let her die."

~~~

Adam shook his head, "I thought he was joking, how was I supposed to know he was for real?"

"Sh sh sh, it's ok, denial is a part of the process of grief. I know you're sorry, but being sorry just isn't enough."

~~~

Adam fiddled with the bat, "Look, I don't know what to tell you, we could have done nothing to prevent it, why do you care anyway?"

@cryptic-glitch

"I'm not grieving! I mean, obviously, I'm sorry about it, and it's horrific, but I would never let anybody touch any of my weapons."

"STOP! STOP STOP STOP!"
James punched the wall beside him then sighed.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lost my temper."
He stared at the two standing before him, both weaponized and smiled.
"Let's play a game, shall we? If you win, you go free, if I win, you die, deal?"

James took a step back, "Hide and seek, simple, you hide, I try to find you, if I find you," James reached into his jacket and pulled out a pistol, "I shoot you."

~~~

Adam went to grab Orion to pull them back, but he hesitated.

@cryptic-glitch

"I don't think I want to play that game. Maybe a different game?" Orion took another step forward, glancing back at Adam in an attempt to reassure him. "How about you hide?"

Adam shook his head, "I'm not leaving you, not again."

~~~

James chuckled, "It wasn't a question really, but alas, it's up to you. Die now, or have a chance to survive."

James cocked the pistol and smiled.

@cryptic-glitch

"Really? Do you want us to die, like that little girl? Your. . . daughter, I'm guessing? How do you think she'd feel?" Orion watched his hand carefully.