forum "5821" ((STALKERS WELCOME)) 1 on 1 w/CasualAssasin
Started by @someone_who_occasionally_writes_
tune

people_alt 54 followers

@someone_who_occasionally_writes_

"Wait, you testified?"

Adam took a few steps back.
"Why? Were you involved?"

Adam thought back to a night when he and the cousin were talking about the killer, well, he wasn't at the time. He remembered faintly him telling Adam that he was going to do it.

He never took him seriously.

@cryptic-glitch

"Was I involved? I don't kill people. I might look like I do, but no. I collect weapons. And one of them was stolen from my apartment three days before the murder."

"Damn."

Adam looked around and tried to connect the dots.
He realized that they were both somehow connected to the murder, but does that even mean anything?
"So, for some reason, if this theory holds up, we have been placed in an area or something, and both of us has this bracelet with this date on it, and the door that has the same date on it is highly defended. I say knock down the door."

~~~

James smiled, they were close, so close.
He licked his lips and giggled.

The time was near.

@cryptic-glitch

"No. Don't knock down the door. Let me ask you a question. Do you think anything good is behind that door? I'm willing to bet the answer is no. If the handle is hot on our side, there could be something dangerous on the other side. Think for a minute."

@cryptic-glitch

"Yes. I would say so. It's a good thing they threw me in here with you or you might have died already. Let's check out the other doors."

"Oh haha, very funny." Adam followed them, rolling his eyes.

~~~

James yelled and threw a chair against the wall.
"No no NO"
He then sat down and started sobbing.

"I'm sorry Rose, I'm sorry. You'll have to wait. I have to think."

"I don't see an exit sign, so I couldn't think that there is too much important about it."

Adam looked around him, starting to get paranoid.

"Don't you think that it's weird that no one has come for us? And there is no…sound?"

@cryptic-glitch

"Because you said 'Don't you think that it's weird I'm going to guess that you do think it's weird. I'm now going to congratulate you on making a useful observation." They paused. "Congratulations on making a useful observation. Yes, we should check that out. And the lack of an exit sign doesn't mean a ton."

Adam punched Orion in the arm, not really in a mean way, it could be viewed as playful. But it was a little hard.

"Oh shut up. We need to find something to defend ourselves because…" Adam looked them up and down, "We both know that our fists won't be enough."

@cryptic-glitch

They knelt and wiggled their fingers inside their Docs. "Yes. I guess whoever put us in here thought I wasn't a threat." They drew a thin bronze blade from a sheath and held it up near their eyes, making sure it was in good condition. "It isn't for fighting, really. It's a ceremonial blade, but it'll do in a pinch."

Adam sighed, "You're not being much help."
He looked around him.
"We seriously need to get out of here before someone comes."

~~~

James grew imapatient. He had to take action. So, he stepped out of his room, and started down the hall, quietly singing the ABC's as he went.

@cryptic-glitch

"I'm sorry. It isn't like you are either, Adam. Anyhow. Next door." They walked to the next door, strapping the sheath of the knife to the inside of their left arm and sliding the knife into it.

@cryptic-glitch

"Again, congratulations on a good idea." They crouched down and looked around on the floor. "I see a pipe. But I don't know what it's for. I'm not exactly well-versed in the mechanics field."

"Well, if we follow that it can lead to two different things. Either a bath, toilet, sink or something like that which wouldn't be entirely helpful, or it can lead up to the source ad hopefully the outside, a window, or something."
Adam looked around.
"I don't know, I just want something to follow, because there are so many doors, we can get lost and run into whoever owns this place."

~~~

James heard voices from afar, knowing that he was getting closer.
He continued to quietly sing the ABC's, getting closer and closer.
He wouldn't kill them, no, only scare them. After all, he had worked so hard on their trial. He had worked so hard, so he couldn't foil his plans now.