forum 1950/60s Murder (OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 44 followers

Deleted user

(That's alright, this just isn't the place to ask :L)

(In my own RP? No offense, and I don't want this to sound sassy or rude, but I'm just being serious: I'll say and ask what I want in my own roleplay.)

Deleted user

(In my own RP? No offense, and I don't want this to sound sassy or rude, but I'm just being serious: I'll say and ask what I want in my own roleplay.)

(But it's an RP…?)

@Fraust

(Thank
Name: Christopher (Chris)
Occupation (count student): Student
Appearance (hair, eyes, body type, pictures {if possessed}): Fluffy, unkempt ginger hair and freckles, hazel eyes, short and pretty thin. Typically wear his school uniform or a yellow and white striped shirt with black pants and shoes.
Personality: Outgoing and friendly, but careful who he trusts. Easily startled, but pretty good at hiding his emotions (most of the time) since that’s what boys are expected to do)

@Fraust

About half an hour later, someone started knocking at the door. With no immediate response, the knocking became louder and more frantic.

Deleted user

(But it's an RP…?)

(An RP I own/run and will make my own rules for. Let's move on.)

Deleted user

(Hi! So sorry, been busy. Would ya like to fill out a character template?)