forum 1950/60s Murder (OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 44 followers

Deleted user

(OMG XD)
Alexandra rushed to the window, pulling aside the patterned curtains and peeking out. She then walked briskly to the door and opened it, pulling the figure outside in.

Deleted user

Alexandra stared at him, her eyes wide and wild. "I should wait until my husband gets home."

Deleted user

"No… Would you care for some tea or coffee? You've probably had a long day."

Deleted user

It was seven o' clock.

Jim was late for dinner.

He had been invited to a bowling night at the nearest place of his work, and he barely slipped away, humming and driving. He had managed to slip away without a drink (though how much he wanted one) or any food. He knew (or hoped) that his wife had made some food. He pulled into his driveway, slinging his coat jacket over his shoulder and grabbed his bag, ruffling his dark hair before walking into his home.
"I'm home!" He called.

Deleted user

"Jim!"Alexandra called, leaping onto him and throwing her arms around him. She quickly composed herself, straightening her dress and smiling broadly. "Thank goodness you're home." She then nodded in the officer's direction.

Deleted user

Jim smiled brightly at his wife as she greeted him, pulling her into a hug. "I know. Sorry I'm late, love, we had a…" He followed her gaze, his sentence trailing off. "Hello, there. May I ask your business in my home?" He slipped off his shoes, hung up his hat and coat and made his way over to the kitchen table.

Deleted user

Jim squinted at Sherwood but took his hand anyway. "Jim Mays. It's my pleasure to talk to you about them. Outside, in the backyard, perhaps?" He proposed with a small jerk of his hand.

Deleted user

"Oh, Jim–" Alexandra started, but then gave up. She turned to her daughter. "Lucille. Gentle stitches. The fabric is your friend, not your enemy."

Deleted user

"What happened?" Alexandra threw herself at Jim.

Deleted user

Jim held her close in his arms, sighing and looking up at the now locked door. "I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure that constable is insane."

Deleted user

(WHY IS EVERYONE CHANGING THEIR NAMES TO SOMETHING WITH 'PROTONS?')

Deleted user

(Does it matter? Honestly? Imean it's just something me and my friends are doing.)

Deleted user

(That's alright, this just isn't the place to ask :L)