forum 1950/60s Murder (OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 44 followers

Deleted user

Hey!
So, I was thinking something kind of stereotypical 1950-1960s thing where it's like:

https://www.google.com/search?q=1960s+stereotypical+housewife&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS684US684&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjW0ZecvargAhUs74MKHQQeCH0Q_AUIDigB&biw=1366&bih=657#imgrc=_

Yaknow?

So, my idea is a thing with a big family where the mom is at home all day cooking and cleaning and the dad is at a well-paying job. A murder occurs at a house in the neighborhood and the family, scared of the possible murderer on the loose, decides to go on lockdown-mode in the house until the case clears up.

Also, by

IDK. Read my username.

Character template:

Name:
Occupation (count student):
Appearence (hair, eyes, body type, pictures {if possessed}):
Personality:

<3 <3 <3 <3

Deleted user

Now comes the part of every RP where we wait, I guess
Or we could start
Lucinda could be home earlier that everyone else

Deleted user

Why was Lucinda already home? Was she sick and didn't go to school? Did she get home early for some reason?

Deleted user

"Oh, Lucinda!" Alexandria stepped away from the sink of soapy dishes, dried her hands with a towel and walked over to her daughter to give her a kiss. "You're home early," she said before pecking Lucinda's cheek.

Deleted user

Alexandria shook her head. "Outhouses. At a school. Repulsive." She took Lucinda's hand and lead her to the couch. "Lay down, darling, and I'll get you some water. And if you feel nauseous again, we have a fully functioning, electrical, indoor bathroom here." She smiled.

Deleted user

Alexandria got a blanket from the nearby armchair. "Down the street where? At Paul and Anne's? Luke and Renee's? Richard and Anastasia's? Oh, goodness, not Richard and Anastasia! Or was it the supermarket? You know how good Mr. Matthew's sales are. I wonder if he's got that great deal on ham again… Lay down, and tell me everything."

Deleted user

"Yes, yes they do." Alexandria laid the blanket on her daughter, tucking in the sides before sitting in the armchair. "I've never liked that Marie, but Paul is a kind man. Your father isn't a fan, though, so I refuse to talk to him!"

Deleted user

Alexandria stiffened. "Officers? Why don't you go and– No, no, you're ill. Maybe I should go down and see what's going on."

Deleted user

"I look a mess," she said, staring down at her pale blue dress with the flared skirt and fitted waist. "And this dress has halter straps! I cannot go out in this. I'll get changed. Stay here, darling. Mother will be right back." She got up and rushed upstairs to her room.

A few minutes later she returned in a plain yellow dress, again with a fitted waist and flared skirt that went to her knees, but with full t-shirt sleeves instead. A string of white pearls was around her neck and her orange hair was up in a perfect tight bun. In her hand was a wicker basket with a cloth cover that matched her dress. "See you in a moment, my dear. Stay on that sofa!"