forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by @EternallyEris
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@GoodThingGoing group

The pastor said "we baptize…" instead of "I baptize…"
It's not invalid in every tradition, but in the Catholic church for example it's deemed invalid

~ duolingo when I slightly misspell a word

lmao

Reminds me of when I took Spanish as a freshmen and the tests were all on chromebooks and the teacher never reminded us how to use INTL keyboard to get accent marks so whenever there was a typing question and the accent mark wasn't perfect you'd get marked wrong. Also iirc the accent mark that shows up if you use INTL keyboard isn't even always the right one so even if you do use it sometimes you get marked wrong
Anyways sorry for the rant lmao I'm still mad about it to this day

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

The pastor said "we baptize…" instead of "I baptize…"
It's not invalid in every tradition, but in the Catholic church for example it's deemed invalid

~ duolingo when I slightly misspell a word

lmao

Reminds me of when I took Spanish as a freshmen and the tests were all on chromebooks and the teacher never reminded us how to use INTL keyboard to get accent marks so whenever there was a typing question and the accent mark wasn't perfect you'd get marked wrong. Also iirc the accent mark that shows up if you use INTL keyboard isn't even always the right one so even if you do use it sometimes you get marked wrong
Anyways sorry for the rant lmao I'm still mad about it to this day

That's fucking bs
At least duolingo lets me "forget" the accents

@berlioz

How can baptism be invalid??

Has to do it in name of the Trinity.
Use water of some sort.
And there's something else that might be the I/We thing

2/3😔
papa francis says i don't make the cut

me seeing all the bot purging: what if i'm the bot

Me failing another CAPTCHA test

Fun fact: captcha is designed that if if you mark a few wrong it’ll more likely belive you are a human more

@berlioz

Once I just clicked the checkmark and still got it wrong
Like there were no questions or pictures, it was just the "check if not a robot" thing and I checked it and it said I failed
Riddle me that then

Once I just clicked the checkmark and still got it wrong
Like there were no questions or pictures, it was just the "check if not a robot" thing and I checked it and it said I failed
Riddle me that then

It just doesn’t like you

@Oakiin

Okay, I wrote this out, and realized I got a little out of hand but I aint editing. Language warning

bro i freakin hate the godd!mn nursing instructors at the college I work at they always take the mf master key, that we only have THE ONE COPY OF, and I'm like ok u can do that, and they say I'll bring it back BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT BACK IN FIFTEEN MINUTES AND THEY ALWAYS KEEP IT FOR 4 FUCKING HOURS and then I would get in trouble for it even though I TOLD THEM TO BRING THAT SHIT BACK LIKE IS IT THAT HARD YOU INCONSIDERATE ASSHOLES
OTHER PEOPLE NEED THOSE KEYS YOU DUMB BITCHES
AND I CAN'T EVEN TRACK THEM DOWN AND ASK ABOUT IT BC I DONT KNOW WHAT STUPID CLASSROOM THEY"RE IN OR GOD KNOWS WHEN THE CLASS GETS OUT
proBABLY not till 10 BC THEY LIKE TO KEEP GOING PAST OUR CLOSING TIME ANYWAY
like GOD
I KNOW THEY'VE BEEN TALKED TO ABOUT DOING THIS AND THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT AND THEN I WOULD GET IN TROUBLE FOR IT EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT
THIS LADY HAD THE MF GALL TO LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND SAY "I'LL BRING EM BACK" AND I AINT HEARD FROM HER ASS SINCE
THAT WAS LIKE FOURTY FIVE MINUTES AGO

@ElderGod-Icefire

could you set up like a sign-out sheet for the keys? like they sign that they took the keys at this time and then they have to sign the time they returned them as well? and also give you the location for their classroom if you need to come get the keys from them?

@Oakiin

could you set up like a sign-out sheet for the keys? like they sign that they took the keys at this time and then they have to sign the time they returned them as well? and also give you the location for their classroom if you need to come get the keys from them?

There already is one :( No one uses it though, and they dart in and out so dang fast it's hard to call them back before they're gone. Everyone else I can manage, but the nursing instructors just zip in, grab em, talk the whole time so you can't get a word in edge-wise, then they gone. I will say the only lady did bring them back, so my night isn't totally ruined haha

@ElderGod-Icefire

There already is one :( No one uses it though, and they dart in and out so dang fast it's hard to call them back before they're gone. Everyone else I can manage, but the nursing instructors just zip in, grab em, talk the whole time so you can't get a word in edge-wise, then they gone. I will say the only lady did bring them back, so my night isn't totally ruined haha

can you put the key in a lock-box and tell them you will only give them the key once they sign the sheet? that way it forces them to do so? like. you make sure they can't get the keys in their hands until you've watched them sign the sheet?

@Oakiin

can you put the key in a lock-box and tell them you will only give them the key once they sign the sheet? that way it forces them to do so? like. you make sure they can't get the keys in their hands until you've watched them sign the sheet?

Honestly that's a great idea, but I don't have the authority to do that…I'm just a part-time front desk worker who deals with the evening shift twice a week :/ And I don't think anyone else would go for it, they don't have to deal with the problem so they just,,, don't deal with it. My coworker has been trying to come up with something like that for ages, and it's just so annoying that the upper faculty brush it off too.

@ElderGod-Icefire

oh that sucks :/ is there like, not even a way you can just hold the key physically and refuse to hand it over until they use the sheet? like. put the keys in your pocket?

@Oakiin

Nah, cause they have to stay in the one drawer that's like,,, 10 feet behind me. It's just frustrating and stressful, there isn't anything I can do about it :/ Fortunately the nursing classes only go for a little bit each year, so it's like a 3-4 week problem then I don't have to worry about it again. I tbh if I had em in my pocket I may legit go home with them I have a horrible memory lmao