forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 108 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

hows it been hamster-fam, the famster, if i may
i am aliving just fine

Hope things start looking up for everyone now that summer's right around the corner!

@JustALostM book

I'm hoping that through the summer months this site (and I) will me more active. I miss the good old days where we would just chat n' do other things.

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I'm hoping that through the summer months this site (and I) will me more active. I miss the good old days where we would just chat n' do other things.

Me too honestly! I haven’t been on in forever it feels like

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Me too honestly! I haven’t been on in forever it feels like

So real. I've been wasting all my time playing p3p

Serpentess I might have seen you around but never interacted with you

Gabs I swear you seem familiar, did you have a different user back then?

Yeah, my first user was something like gabs-the-obsessive-writer or something like that, I changed it like a while ago

@StarkSpangledMayflower

Yessss I remember you, we became friends after doing an Rp based on the rangers apprentice series if I'm not wrong? I think you were the knly other person I found in this site who likes the series!

Yessss I remember you, we became friends after doing an Rp based on the rangers apprentice series if I'm not wrong? I think you were the knly other person I found in this site who likes the series!

Yeah! I think we talked about doing an rp but I don’t remember if we actually started one, I didn’t really do much rp back then but I love it now! Rangers Apprentice is def one of my all time favorite book series

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Serpentess I might have seen you around but never interacted with you

Makes sense. I was still a very lost newbie at the time anyway lol. But, I’m one of the three moderators on here now, so if you ever need help with something, or you happen to find a bot lurking around, just let me know. andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) and Davadio (current username is EldritchHorror-Davadio) are the other two mods, btw.