A starfish with a fighting spirit
Long hair, curly
Hoshi cries when stressed or scared
Hoshi's primary driving force is positive reinforcement. She wants to be known as the cutest Starfish in the Blue Sea, and will fight anyone who challenges that.
Hoshi is fiercely competitive, and it can cloud her better judgement. She wants to be known as the cutest Starfish in the Blue Sea, and will fight anyone who challenges that. This can end... poorly.
Despite being competitive, Hoshi hates sore losers. Anyone who shows spite after a loss is not worth effort.
Agility, Vocal Range, Charisma
Singing, Cooking, Exercise, Weather Watching, Drawing
- Hoshi is a Carpet Starfish
- She's older than Wadanohara, but younger than Fukami
- Initially Hoshi was going to be just a bit taller than Memoca, but it was later decided she's a bit taller than Wadanohara
- Hoshi's clothing design is based on Japanese Fashion
- Because her hair is thick, it's hard to tell that it's in twin tails instead of just partially up
- She's never considered being a familiar
- Hoshi's weapon of choice is a Star Club, which is basically just a very glittery be-dazzled bat
- Hoshi does rapid-succession attacks, and while the hit itself is weak, it's made up for with how often she hits.
- Her competitive nature has part to do with her anxiety
- Hoshi regularly spars with Helica. They find it mutually beneficial