Rose-Brown (Naturally Brown)
Roisin loves everything cute, and wants to be able to afford cute things. So most of her pursuits have something to do with that.
Roisin is rather short tempered, and if things go poorly she'll verbally lash out on others. Though she's not as bad as she used to be, according to her mother, and she got into Pokemon battles to channel her aggression
Roisin holds grudges for a very long time, so if someone gets on her bad side it's rather difficult to get back onto her good side
Pokemon Battles, Watching MewTube, Drawing, Cooking, Training
ENFP-A (Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Prospecting, Assertive)
Pokemon School Graduate
Roisin was raised primarily by her mother, Ciara; this was due to the fact that her father died when she was very young. While Roisin was still young, she was nearly abducted by a mysterious fairy type pokemon. Fortunately, Ciara chased it off before it could succeed. At around the age of 6, they moved to Postwick in the Galar region. Almost as soon as they settled, Roisin was taught Pokemon training in hopes that it would give her a positive outlet for her aggression. While it helped somewhat, she still ended up beating up people who made fun of her dialect and how her behavior didn't match her love of fairy types. It was during this time that Roisin met Lyssa and they became fast friends.
While Roisin doesn't know what she wants to do in the future, she does know that she wants to be around fairy type pokemon and earn enough money to buy cute fairy stuff.
- Her name is pronounced Rosheen, but to make things easier she often goes by rose
- She would love to be a Fairy Gym Leader, but "Champion is okay too"
- Roisin has intentionally thrown a pokeball at someone because she was mad
- She's always been very physically fit, even before becoming a trainer, but she doesn't look as strong as she is
- Her theme song would "High Hopes" by Panic! At the Disco
- She has a prominent Irish accent that gets thicker when she’s angry
- She’s tripped over Pokémon before... several times
- Her biggest fear is being dragged into water to drown
- Her mother believes that Roisin’s love for Fairy Types derives from almost being kidnapped by a Hatterene. This is also why her mother panics around Fairy Types
- The reason her competition number is 23 is because it's her favorite number