A young cocker spaniel who works as the head of the advertising firm of
Carrier Man Trading Co., Ltd., and who used to be the literal poster girl model for the company
Dog (Cocker Spaniel)
Because Aki groomed herself to be a model, she instinctively as an air of confidence and rarely reveals secrets or any personal information. She tends to continuously have good posture and poise when around strangers and coworkers. However, in private she is visibly more relaxed. While the way she holds herself is much the same, it's obvious that it's become a habit and that being able to slump or slouch is very uncomfortable.
Having spent a lot of time in a position where decisions about her life were made for her, Aki isn't about to let the freedom of choice go so easily. While she still wants to be a model, above all else she wants the freedom to date and marry whoever she wants; regardless of class or position.
Aki tends to be stubborn about decision making; even if a decision she makes is bad, she doesn't want others changing her mind. She wants to experience making mistakes, but sometimes that can get her into trouble.
Ironically, Aki hates other models and teen celebrities. She knows how cut throat they can be and how they often stab each other in the back to get what they want. Part of the reason she didn't like doing jobs that required multiple models was because she hated interacting with people who only made friends to help themselves up.
Modelling, Singing, Drumming
Playing Video Games
Because of her lineage, Aki can't drink alcohol. The last time she did, she had to go to the hospital.
Initially Aki was the literal poster girl for Carrier Man Trading Co., modelling for their posters. However, after a while the company changed to a cartoon mascot. While still doing small modelling gigs, Aki took on the role of head supervisor for the advertising department.
- Despite being a child model, Aki still went to school
- Aki picked up singing and drumming in a "Light Music" Club in High School
- She's demisexual
- When Aki goes out drinking, she usually only has a very small portion of alcohol (since drinking a "normal" amount will get her in the hospital). After the initial shot, she goes for sweeter beverages
- Her favorite types of music are punk rock, heavy metal, J-Pop, Showtunes, and Techno Swing
- Aki has stated that most of the time her friends know when she has a crush before she does
- She used to get in trouble for drawing on her work, so now she has a drawing pad in every desk she works at
- Any time she's too scared to go home, Aki's work chair is a fold out bed. She keeps changes of clothes and hygiene stuff in her work locker.