i have several brain projects that like to float around in my empty mind space like the dvd idle screen. whenever they hit a perfect corner, i get a key plot point idea. whenever they hit a wall, i change the character im thinking about.
i have roughly 120 characters across these 7 projects so please!! ask me about them!!!
1. SixVerse War, Apocalypse, Superhumans, Action, Adventure
- WWIV - the first instillation of the series, but it acts as a prequel to the main storyline. WWIV follows six soldiers from various backgrounds as they're tasked to deliver a thumb drive from Western Mongolia all the way to Almaty, Kazakhstan. very much a darker war story featuring human superweapons.
- The Six Initiative - where the story really kicks off. Follows six assassins known as the Six (crazy creative, right). Assassin Number Four, or Hysteria as her boss calls her, desperately wants to know about her past she was forced to forget. Goes on a world-trotting adventure trying to locate her family and stop her former boss from achieving world domination. Oh yeah, she's also being chased by the other five assassins and it is personal. kind of a post-apocalyptic action adventure with more superhumans.
- In Between - follows Assassin Number Two–Asbestos–as they try to cope with loss and refinding themself after the catastrophic end of The Six Initiative. kind of a psychological journey and one big character study.
- The Twelve Initiative - oh no! twelve children are kidnapped and are about to be trained to become assassins! not if the original six (or those who remain from the ogs) have anything to say about it!
- Aftermath - yay, we're back with assassin 2 and they're now hanging with their new stepsister and trying to revolutionize a small country just for the fun of it
- note: in between, twelve initiative, and aftermath all make a lot more sense if you know the context to TSI and WWIV
2. Thad and Co Fantasy, Magic, Adventure
Just one story (so far) split into a few different arcs/novels. This follows one Thaddeus Godchallenger, a man who was rumored to be dead after he tried and failed to kill the god-like conqueror of his world. Twenty years after his supposed death, Thaddeus is found by one far-too-happy girl, Sparrow, and she refuses to leave him alone. She begs Thad to train her how to kill god and since this seems like the only way to get her to go away, Thad obliges. Oh yeah, they also have to find components to a very powerful spell to resurrect six minor gods that the big god killed so Thad and Sparrow can kill the big god. kind of funny fantasy-esque adventure with magic and an unwilling father figure
3. The Last Sixty Sunsets Modern, End of the World, Friendship, Emotions :''')
dont judge me i love the number six.
ANYWAYS! this is my cry-myself-to-sleep end of the world story :') in this we follow sixteen year olds Jesi and Liam, who were perfect strangers before the news hit that the world would be ending in sixty days. desperate to get one last adventure in, Jesi and Liam band together and travel around the US in Liam's rickety old pick-up. along the way they bond, watch the sky together, and they learn exactly what it means to be human. (they are also my platonic pairing otp i love them so much! soulmates aren't always lovers!!!)
4. sleepy horrors Retro, Comedy, Horror, Mystery
Yay! My 90s comedy-extraterrestrial-horror! follow Vaughn, an undiagnosed adhd/autism wombo combo teenager as he and his ragtag scooby-doo type friends go around the small rural town of Sleepy, Oregon decoding the hints that Vaughn's murdered father left behind. there are also things called Horrors! they kill people and impersonate them! yay!
5. Hawthorne Ridge Gilded Age, Mystery, Crime, Thriller, Supernatural
every author needs a funny, funky, messed up circus story and this is mine! the circus troupe known as Hawthorne Ridge has been framed for murders of the upper class! they have to work together and find a way to clear their name before the douchebag police commissioner can arrest them and put them away for life. oh yeah, the real murderer is an eldritch horror slowly taking over the soul of a man + the man's unhinged wife. they are my goth couple who kill rich people <3 also! the circus troupe all have very subtle, mild supernatural abilities!
6. Alabaster Crooks Modern, Comedy, Crime, Parody, Allegory
I love this story so much. Follow Midge Larsony, a criminal without a single braincell, as they cause problems in Alabaster City for no reason at all. Midge also has a funny little gang that include their stoner best friend getaway driver, a high schooler that works at Midge's favorite diner, Midge's angry neighbor, Midge's angry neighbor's partner, an ex-model turned drag queen, and a rich scumbag who is married to the model turned drag queen. the mafia is also there and eternally indebted to Midge Larsony. this is also a complex allegory to the cruel judicial and justice system the United States currently houses and is also a parody of Batman.
7. forgotten Western, Mystery, Supernatural
this is my newest brain project so i dont have a lot of details! but i just know something a little uncanny is going on in the wild west and the MC doesn't like it. it has cowboys, animal skeletons, a little bit of the supernatural, and the hottest gunslinger milf you've ever seen and that's about it.
ok so wow thanks for reading!! ask me questions and stuff!!! i am shaking the bars to my cage, i desperately want to talk about my funny lil characters and stories