forum RolePlay as anyone from anything (Open!)
Started by @The_Painted_Wings groupDMs open!
tune

people_alt 120 followers

@Foof

Hey y’all, id like to join in the rp, is there a section that would be good? I looked through some of the history but I can’t find a specific setting, what would be good? A place where there are already people?)

@The_Painted_Wings groupDMs open!

Miles led Franziska over to the medium, making her grasp her arm, yet again avoiding her gaze. "Miles, don't you think this is too close to…people..?" She asked in a hushed voice, glancing at Maya for a split second.
"No." The prosecutor responded bluntly. He needed to figure this out. He couldn't let Franziska or Maya out of his sight. I'm such a good detective, he probably thought.
"But-" She started, but cut herself off and growled in frustration. Ugh, of course he didn't understand. But she couldn't tell him. Letting people know she had feelings was a horrible idea. So she sat a small distance away, trying to make herself as unnoticeable as she could. Meanwhile, Miles got food for himself, and his sister, but the writer forgot what there was and is too lazy to check, so use your imagination.
During that time, the two lawyers jumped at the ungodly scream, looking at each other with very disturbed looks, saying 'wtf' with just their eyes.

Leslee

Original body/soul's name: Cho Yeong (Never uses that name anymore)
Original body/soul's nickname: Nak-su (Means "heads roll", a reference to the fact that she's a shadow assassin)
Current body/soul's name: Mudeok (true name: Jin Bu-yeon)
Magic: Soul shifter, energy and (mostly) water based magic

Leslee

Nok-su comes across them, still struggling against the weakness of her current body, Mudeok. She had just been passing by, when she noticed Maya in the corner. "Is something wrong? I heard a scream. What happened?"
Blue sparks dance in Mudeok's deep, nearly black, eyes, the result of being a soul shifter. She is wrapped in cotton robes and has her hand on the sword at her hip.

@The_Painted_Wings groupDMs open!

Original body/soul's name: Cho Yeong (Never uses that name anymore)
Original body/soul's nickname: Nak-su (Means "heads roll", a reference to the fact that she's a shadow assassin)
Current body/soul's name: Mudeok (true name: Jin Bu-yeon)
Magic: Soul shifter, energy and (mostly) water based magic

(Need a bit more, sorry)

Deleted user

Name:Lily
Species:Butterfly
Race:some black butterfly
Dislikes: harsh winds and rain
will be found near flowers
Doodles and stuff — Butterfly!

Deleted user

(Yeah, good enough)

(I think Idk its race but it not blue monarch)