forum RolePlay as anyone from anything (Open!)
Started by @The_Painted_Wings groupDMs open!
tune

people_alt 120 followers

@The_Painted_Wings groupDMs open!

"I. . .' Joel whispers, pausing. "I want you to try and fix me."

They stayed like that for a while, before Maya pulled away, albeit unwillingly. The medium looked peaceful and way happier than she had been before the hug. She didn't say anything, instead, she just stood there and basked in the comfortable silence between her and Franziska.

Edgeworth hesitated, a rare show of emotion appearing on his face. “Like I said; I’m not a doctor.” He pulled in his arm in, trying to avoid making physical contact with the boy.

As soon as they were separated, Franziska looked down at her hands, which awkwardly fiddled with her whip. She was visibly embarrassed, blushing during the, in her eyes, tense silence. What do people do after hugging? Do they act like it never happened?? What’s the next step??? She had this horribly uncomfortable feeling in her chest. She wanted it to leave.

(Repost for easy access)

@spacebluelily language

As soon as they were separated, Franziska looked down at her hands, which awkwardly fiddled with her whip. She was visibly embarrassed, blushing during the, in her eyes, tense silence. What do people do after hugging? Do they act like it never happened?? What’s the next step??? She had this horribly uncomfortable feeling in her chest. She wanted it to leave.

Maya didn't know what to do next. Hugging Franziska was so different from hugging Nick or Pearly. Merely because the medium had a crush on her. She didn't trust herself to speak, but she couldn't just pretend like that just didn't happen! Ugh, what was her life? "I..um…I…that was nice?" She realizes what she said and blushes out of embarrassment.

…..Maya, what the fuck.

Annnnddddd, there was Nick's voice. God she was going to die of embarrassment.

(maya has no idea how feelings works when they're abt franziska)

She hasn't properly hugged someone in about….ten years. So you could understand how weird she was feeling. Franziska slowly composed herself, straightening her posture, and lifting her head. Even with all that, she still refused to make eye contact. "Ahem. Yes. You could say that," Her mind was still screaming incoherently at her. She still felt like there were thousands of spiders crawling in her chest. Why. She'd never felt like this, why now, of all times??

Wait… Oh.
Oh, no. Oh, god no. Oh, no, no, no, no, no. NO.
She could NOT be falling for her! Not some lowly defense's lackey! That's worse than a defense attorney! Papa would be furious! She would be a disgrace!! What is wrong with her?!! She had to stomp this down as hard as she could.
But it was too late, the spiders were spinning their red string around her heart.

Franziska turned her head before Maya could see just how red her face was. She probably looked like a tomato! How humiliating!! She decided to shamefully slink over to Edgeworth to take refuge from these horrible feelings, likely leaving the poor spirit medium thinking she was angry at her.

@spacebluelily language

Lumi looks over and sees Hildegard wake. "Hey, how do you feel?" She handed her some berries she had found in an area nearby. "Be careful about sitting up, your body may not be able to just yet. You can still sit up if you want, but be careful."

"Disoriented." A pause. "It feels like…it's been days, but it hasn't been less than a few hours since the Draffin attack, right?" She tentatively takes the berries and plops one in her mouth. "Careful…about–" She let out a small wince at the sharp pain she felt when she tried to sit up. "What..what happened? I mean, I wasn't attacked by the Draffin…well, not much anyways. So why does my body hurt?"

Maya watches Franziska slink away, and she feels relieved, hurt, and confused at the same time. She tries to push those feelings away from now. "Ok, that was a good talk," she says to where Franziska was merely seconds ago. Perhaps focusing on something else would do her some good. And it's at that moment that it hits her. She hasn't eaten at all. Well then, she'll go see if she can find some food, then that way, she could eat her sorrows away.

(maya be like)

Franziska shielded her face from everyone. She couldn’t let anyone know how she felt, or that she felt at all. Especially not Maya. No. No. She wasn’t feeling. She’s just uncomfortable from the hug. Yes, that’s it. She was just disturbed by the informality. No need to be so flustered, Franziska. But back on topic- even is she did have feelings for her, she would certainly not return them. Maya would think she’s so out of her league that she would stop feelings before they even started; yes, that’s right.

“Franziska.” Miles asked sternly, making the younger prosecutor flinch with surprise. Seemed he had been trying to ask her something.

“Yes?” She responded.

“Are you alright? Your face is red.”

“Ugh. How foolish of you to think something would be wrong with me in the first place.” She turned her head to avoid more people to see her.

Deleted user

Sky stood nearby, feeling a bit awkward and out of place. She backed away a bit and leaned against a tree trunk.

Deleted user

Sky looked up at Varuni. “Oh- sure,” she replied. She hopped up on a tree branch next to Varuni.

(By the way, feel free to check Fran’s page sometimes, I’ll be updating it every now and then, and you’ll get some fun little peeks as to who she is)

@Im-just-here-idk-what-life-means group

Lumi looks over and sees Hildegard wake. "Hey, how do you feel?" She handed her some berries she had found in an area nearby. "Be careful about sitting up, your body may not be able to just yet. You can still sit up if you want, but be careful."

"Disoriented." A pause. "It feels like…it's been days, but it hasn't been less than a few hours since the Draffin attack, right?" She tentatively takes the berries and plops one in her mouth. "Careful…about–" She let out a small wince at the sharp pain she felt when she tried to sit up. "What..what happened? I mean, I wasn't attacked by the Draffin…well, not much anyways. So why does my body hurt?"

Maya watches Franziska slink away, and she feels relieved, hurt, and confused at the same time. She tries to push those feelings away from now. "Ok, that was a good talk," she says to where Franziska was merely seconds ago. Perhaps focusing on something else would do her some good. And it's at that moment that it hits her. She hasn't eaten at all. Well then, she'll go see if she can find some food, then that way, she could eat her sorrows away.

(maya be like)

"It's overstimulation of your nerves. In plain English, you over exerted your body when you cast the spell to try and save the kid." Lumi says. "I need to go check on my brother, is that okay or do you need me to stay?" she asked Hildegard.

@spacebluelily language

(Also, I wouldn’t mind Maya and Miles have a talk about Fran, maybe have him trade stories, too, heh)

(ooh stories 👀 I'll do that once she finishes NPC eating lmao)

Hildegard burrows her eyebrows, confused about what Lumi meant by spell and kid. To her knowledge, she hadn't done anything too exerting that would cause her body to collapse, nor had she saved any kid. Perhaps her memories were fuzzier than she had realized. "No, no, it's fine. I mean, I'll be fine. Go…go check on your brother."

Franziska shielded her face from everyone. She couldn’t let anyone know how she felt, or that she felt at all. Especially not Maya. No. No. She wasn’t feeling. She’s just uncomfortable from the hug. Yes, that’s it. She was just disturbed by the informality. No need to be so flustered, Franziska. But back on topic- even is she did have feelings for her, she would certainly not return them. Maya would think she’s so out of her league that she would stop feelings before they even started; yes, that’s right.

“Franziska.” Miles asked sternly, making the younger prosecutor flinch with surprise. Seemed he had been trying to ask her something.

“Yes?” She responded.

“Are you alright? Your face is red.”

“Ugh. How foolish of you to think something would be wrong with me in the first place.” She turned her head to avoid more people to see her.

“If you insist…” Miles muttered, unconvinced. Had something happened between her and Maya? Use those detective skills of yours, Edgeworth… She was clearly upset. Scowling, even. But it wasn’t her typical angry expression. She was biting the inside of her cheek- Franziska only did that when she didn’t want to talk about something- which typically meant she was embarrassed. Alright. Franziska was embarrassed. Maya was too far away to be analyzed, so that would make this a bit more difficult.
The whip-happy woman anxiously adjusted her hair. He hadn’t seen that tell before. Maybe she was uncertain? No. That was him. He was uncertain. He had to figure this out. And to do that, he needed to investigate Maya. So.

“Franziska, we need to eat.” The perfect disguise.

“…..Fine.” The prosecutor agreed begrudgingly. Success.

@spacebluelily language

Screw this, Coral thought as she stabbed the Manticore, and avoided the poison it shot at her. She wondered if slicing its tail off would make it less dangerous. That way, it wouldn't be able to shoot spikes or stab her with its tail. It takes her about thirty minutes, and lots of vines summoning, before she manages to fatally wound it. It screeches at her, a loud sort of demonic thing that could be heard 100 miles away. She watches as it turns into dust, leaning against a tree trunk, and silently thanks her Dad for the last-minute help. She decides to take a break before continuing her search. She had a feeling it wasn't long before she found the group that Damon, the head of the village had sent her to find.

Maya was sitting on the ground, rummaging through the wicker basket. She took out some bread and some jam and spread some on it. She had the thought of bringing something to Hildegard, but apparently, something had happened to her while she conversed with Franziska and Miles, and Maya didn't know what types of food she was allowed to eat. Even so, she might just give her some bread. It was soft and easy to eat, right? As she took a bite, some sort of loud screech made her flinch. It sounded demonic, and Maya thought that perhaps another monster had found them. But the screech died out and it left Maya wondering if she was going insane.