forum Elementals Chapter 4: Celestial Tides (OPEN)
Started by @Story_Creator
tune

people_alt 90 followers

@Tired-but-passionate

When she heard Ignis’s words, Noel immediately and defiantly followed after. She didn’t really care about the possibility of it being dangerous, and more subconsciously she didn’t like how Ignis was apparently protecting her. Besides, if something happened to her brother, she was going to be there for him no matter what. “I’m coming,” she announced.

When they reached the room and Noel peeked her head in, she immediately burst into incredulous laughter. Alister raised his head to the door, flinching hard. His hand stayed grasped around Evan’s, and he squeezed it a little.
“Oh, hey. We’re fine. It’s fine.” He blinked.
”Iggy!” Astra turned around and opened their arms toward him and the girls, as if going in for a hug. ”Wonderful to see you again,” they laughed. ”Never thought I’d say that in a million years. Me and these boys were just catching up, isn’t that right?” Astra gave another mischievous glance toward Evan and Alister, who said, “Uh, we have names, you know.”

@Story_Creator

Ignis stepped back hesitantly, although lowering his magic. His eyes remained glowing as he took in the situation, "A-Astra… Explains why the wards didn't work. Even with Ignatius gone, you'll have to excuse my…hesitation." He looked around the room, locking eyes with each of the group before looking down. He felt foreign, awkward. First day without Ignatius's negative thoughts and memories filling his head, he no longer knows what to feel. He doesn't know Astra as much as Ignatius did. He wanted to apologize, or perhaps fight? Feeling a mix of ideas and emotions, most weren't even his, he couldn't do much other than stay still. Frozen.

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

Kali gave ignis's hand a firm squeeze, letting him know that she was right here with him in the moment and that it was Okay. She just wanted to help him noticing how felt and how confused he probably was now that he no longer had Ignatius around.
She looked at him, and decided for the heck of it to give him a smooch on the cheek. It couldn't do anything bad could it? At least, she hoped not…she didn't want to make the situation any worse for him.

"Oh uh yeah- our names are Evan and Alister. It would be appreciated if you could address us as so." He stumbled a bit through his speaking, but he hoped he still carried out that message well enough.
He looked at alister.

@Tired-but-passionate

“Just thought I’d stop by,” Astra said, an easy grin on their face. ”I just finished giving myself a little tour of the modern world. Might do it again, it was fun. Also,” turning to the air siblings, they put their hands on their hips. ”Your dad is still alive. You might want to put him out of his misery if you still got some leftover rage.” Here they glanced at Alister, smirking faintly. Alister furrowed his brow and looked to Evan, then to Noel. She quiet, trembling slightly.

Kalis eyes widened stepping forward towards Astra, "excuse me, you mean the dad that hurt them?"
Ignis could feel her starting to get a little tense from the way she spoke.
Evan frowned as he looked around at everyone and then Astra, the air was quickly growing uncomfortable.

"Ignis- you can't think that I'm just going to let someone like that room around possibly hurt other people? He's a wind elemental, he could hurt people or worse." Though she was mad about the fact of him hurting alister and Noel, it might even reach farther to how she was abused and she never finished off her dad.
Evan moved to step forward towards kali, "don't you think maybe they should have a say in it? He was there dad."

(STORY CREAYOR HI HELLO HELP YOUR ALIVE)

@Tired-but-passionate

The siblings watched the others talk, only able to give each other uncertain glances. This was uncomfortable, especially in front of everyone else.
”I’m just saying,” Astra shrugged. ”He’s a sitting duck. Or drunk.” They snickered. ”He can’t really hurt anyone else these days, the way he is now. Afraid of himself and what he can do. Ahh, you’ll get it when you see him. Honestly, killing him now would be a mercy.”
Alister looked down at the floor. There wasn’t any rage in him now, but he had a feeling it would come roaring back the moment he saw that man again. When he looked up, he saw Noel looking back at him. He watched as she quietly shook her head.