forum Apocalypse 2214
tune

people_alt 75 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

(I completely changed my mind about being an uplifted cat because I couldn’t explain anything. . . And my brain hurt trying put what I saw in my head down into words. . . So I’m being a basic person with a pretty basic character- :) If I need to add/change anything, I will)

Name: Rodion ‘Rodya’
Clan:

Appearance-
Species) Human
Eyes) A bright, emerald green that shine when he’s happy, but seem to become darker, more of a jade color when he’s angry.
Hair) Golden blond, with hints of gold and light brown.
Skin) Mostly pale, but his face, neck, shoulder and outer arm is covered with a dusting of gold due to sunlight.
Height) 5’11”

Personality: Rodya is an overall cheerful person on the outside, but on the inside he’s calculating and always paying attention. He never says anything he doesn’t mean to say and always takes his time with his words. When doing this, Rodya can be silent for moments at a time, just thinking of the best way to say something. When having a conversation with him, it’s ideal to have lots of patience because when rushed, Rodya will just take longer on purpose. He’ll even put this way of thinking into his writing.
Back to his outside portrayal, he’s usually never without his disarming and charming smile and he’s quick with a laugh. Those who really know him know the difference between his real smile and laugh versus his ‘courtiers’ smile and laugh. When he’s really happy and smiling, he has a dimple in his left cheek, and his laugh is bright. With his ‘courtiers’ smile, there are no dimples and his laugh is slightly lower, not as bright.
Rodya is pretty easy going, and will take an insult in stride, flashing a smile and laughing. Depending on how bad the insult is though, his eyes may darken with anger, but many people don’t think the darkening of his eyes is from anger, as he never portrays anger. If the insult is really bad, he’ll usually come up with some clever way to embarrass the person in front of everyone.
When he’s with the people he cares about, Rodya is completely different, not so quick with a laugh or smile, as his real ones are far and few between. Instead of thinking of the right thing to say to please the person in front of him, or get information out of them, he’ll usually tell the truth and tell them of his worries, knowing that sharing these things are enter than trying to deal with them alone.
Rodya has interesting humor, sometimes preferring a darker humor, or ever ‘dad’ humor, with stupid and cheesy jokes. He can find a funny side to almost anything, and enjoys seeing people laugh (Well, the people he thinks should be happy).

-Writing; Rodya has always loved writing from a young age, and in general, telling stories.
-Debating; Rodya loves to have a good debate, whether he’s right or wrong, Rodya will have a good hearted debate with anyone, but once it turns into an argument, the young man will usually back out of it. He’ll also admit the loss of the debate if his point is proven wrong.
-Parties; Music and dancing are two of favorite things to do, below writing.
Dislikes:
-Arguments; A debate is fine, an argument is not. Arguments can lead to bad things. All it takes is pissing off the wrong person and you could be in a fight for your life. Rodya has no plans to end his life early.
-Repetitiveness; If people, stories or anything repeated itself more than 3 times, it will start to annoy Rodya to his last nerves, and he may just get up and walk away from whatever is doing the repeating.
-Bossiness; There is a difference in telling someone what to do when you need someone to do something and just telling someone to do something because you can and/or want to.
Mental) N/A
Physical) He has a long scar on his side from an accident as a boy. He fell out of a tree and a branch tore his side, he barely lived through the experience. He also broke his arm.
Background:
Other:

@JustALostM book

Name: Faolan 'Hunt'
Clan/Tribe/Network:

Appearance:
Species- Human
Eyes- One, lapis blue, and one eye looks cloudy gray, due to him being blind in that eye.
Hair- Looks to be Hazel but only when three's light pointed towards it. Brown looking in darker places.
Skin-
Hight- 5"11

Personality: Faolan appears to be calm and collected but in reality, his mind is usually up in flames. He is rash and at times, Inconsiderate. When new people are around him, he is tense and he tries his best not to stick out like a sore thumb, but usually his attempts of that fail.
When Faolan is around people he knows, he is calm and nice. Usually trying to lend a helping hand to them. He loves to explore new places -even if it's a bit risky- but he gets out unharmed, for the most part.

Background (optional): TBD

(It's a bit short but for now I got this. And For the Clan, I might just make him a Cordillera I'm not sure though)