forum High Schoolers Create a haunted house in order to pass AP Calculus (no more #Vender) (#BRAIN) (#JJ) (CLOSED BUT FEEL FREE TO STALK)
Started by @CWTurtleOfFreedom
tune

people_alt 51 followers

Deleted user

She looked up at him. "Really? You don't have to, I understand."

"If I went around holding grudges and never forgiving the people who have hurt me, I'd live a pretty miserable life." He stated. "I'd probably have no friends or family."

"Oh," she said quietly, nodding. "When are you leaving for Oregon?"

@CWTurtleOfFreedom

“Nope.” Jane took a lock off the shelf. “I’ve been, to quote Nessa, ‘single and ready to mingle,’ for three years.” She paused. “I, ah… do you?”

//I think this is the last thing…
They’re shopping for new locks for the doors after the Hannah incident
Jesse just asked if Jane was seeing anyone after they discussed possible futures for themselves that did not include each other (yet! :P)
Also I just realized how terrible a writer I was a couple months ago XD

@CWTurtleOfFreedom

“Nothing is nothing,” Jane smiled. “What was it?”

//for Sly, if you want to continue :P

(There ya go.)

//oh thank you! I guess I suck at looking XD

@Imperfect_Autumn group

“Nothing is nothing,” Jane smiled. “What was it?”

//for Sly, if you want to continue :P

(There ya go.)

//oh thank you! I guess I suck at looking XD

(Lol. I just go back page by page and check. ;D)

@CWTurtleOfFreedom

(Oof. I was reading through one of my very first RPs, and I’m like, “Woah… I sucked…”)

//lol. Yeah… I guess it’s good that I’ve somewhat improved, but still…
and I entirely forgot that page 309 (i think that’s where it was) existed… oof

@ThatBackgroundSlytherin

"If I went around holding grudges and never forgiving the people who have hurt me, I'd live a pretty miserable life." He stated. "I'd probably have no friends or family."

"Next Thursday."

Deleted user

"Next Thursday."

(Where are they?)

@Imperfect_Autumn group

(Oh! Jesse was trying to give Jane a nickname and couldn’t think of one — we were guessing “girlfriend”, lol — and he got all awkward and flustered about it.)

@ThatBackgroundSlytherin

(Oh! Jesse was trying to give Jane a nickname and couldn’t think of one — we were guessing “girlfriend”, lol — and he got all awkward and flustered about it.)

(Cute but weird let's do this)

"I could call you the Dark Empress Jane but that's kind of long." He suggested, trying to change the subject.

@CWTurtleOfFreedom

(Cute but weird let's do this)

"I could call you the Dark Empress Jane but that's kind of long." He suggested, trying to change the subject.

//XD

“That is a lot,” Jane agreed, her face still a bit flushed. “Hmm… it’s weird if I decide my own nickname, though… I have no ideas.”

//where are we?

Deleted user

(I think they were redoing the security on the haunted house or something like that )

(Right)

@CWTurtleOfFreedom

(I think they were redoing the security on the haunted house or something like that )

//that’s what I thought… like buying locks or something… idk
Also I gtg rn ;~;