forum High Schoolers Create a haunted house in order to pass AP Calculus (no more #Vender) (#BRAIN) (#JJ) (CLOSED BUT FEEL FREE TO STALK)
Started by @CWTurtleOfFreedom
tune

people_alt 51 followers

Deleted user

(Is it weird that yesterday I was thinking of this rp and then Sly got on…?)

Deleted user

"What do you mean, miss coming here?" she asked, slightly out worried.

Ender looked at her oddly, then gasped. "Ohhhhhhhh that's right! I haven't told anyone yet!" He cleared his throat. "So I applied for this kind of internship in Portland, Oregon. Abd I got accepted1 So I'll be there for a few months and I leave next week. Jesse is gonna take my place here for a bit since I'll be staying at mom's house and he got permission."

"Y-You're leaving?" Venus squeaked.

"Only for a little bit." Ender reassured. "I'm definitely coming back. Probably around Christmas."

Venus bit her lip. It spouted our of her before she could realize her words. "But Ender I love you and I'll miss you."

(Wow dramatic)

"I'll miss you too." Ender admitted. "But I think we need to part ways for awhile. Do some thinking."

(IT'S HER PERSONALITY sorry.)
Venus nodded. "Okay," she whispered.

@ThatBackgroundSlytherin

"What do you mean, miss coming here?" she asked, slightly out worried.

Ender looked at her oddly, then gasped. "Ohhhhhhhh that's right! I haven't told anyone yet!" He cleared his throat. "So I applied for this kind of internship in Portland, Oregon. Abd I got accepted1 So I'll be there for a few months and I leave next week. Jesse is gonna take my place here for a bit since I'll be staying at mom's house and he got permission."

"Y-You're leaving?" Venus squeaked.

"Only for a little bit." Ender reassured. "I'm definitely coming back. Probably around Christmas."

Venus bit her lip. It spouted our of her before she could realize her words. "But Ender I love you and I'll miss you."

(Wow dramatic)

"I'll miss you too." Ender admitted. "But I think we need to part ways for awhile. Do some thinking."

(IT'S HER PERSONALITY sorry.)
Venus nodded. "Okay," she whispered.

(Holy cow dude thanks for digging)

Ender smiled and pulled her into a hug. "I just want you to know, I'm not totally bitter about what happened, and I'm willing to stay your friend."

Deleted user

(Np! XP)

"I'm really sorry," she whispered. "I was stupid, and…"

Deleted user

She looked up at him. "Really? You don't have to, I understand."

@ThatBackgroundSlytherin

She looked up at him. "Really? You don't have to, I understand."

"If I went around holding grudges and never forgiving the people who have hurt me, I'd live a pretty miserable life." He stated. "I'd probably have no friends or family."