forum Soulmate AU! (O/O) [CLOSED]
Started by @Hey_Its_Snowy_And_Im_Generally_Confused
tune

people_alt 1 follower

@Hey_Its_Snowy_And_Im_Generally_Confused

The entire world is all grey until you meet your soulmate.
You have a timer on your wrist that appears when you’re 13 counting down till when you meet them.
The first words you say to you’re soulmate are tattooed somewhere on you.

These are all pretty cliche and I’m sure you heard of them before, but I love these kinds of things!
Lemme know if you have any other ideas you’d want to share

Deleted user

I like the third idea! About the first words you’d exchange with your soulmate.
There’s another one about music. The music you’re listening to, your soulmate can hear it, too, and vice versa.

Deleted user

It’s okay! Also, if I don’t show up, it’s for three simple reasons:
1) I’m busy (either in school or just busy at home).
2) I’m not allowed to use the Internet.
3) Notebook doesn’t work.

Usually it’s the third reason. Notebook gives me errors a lot.

Deleted user

Yeahh, application errors… oof
I’ll put up a template in a minutes or so
Wait, quick question, is this gonna be LGBT?

I don’t mind, really.

Deleted user

Also, I don’t really know what your character would say, so I don’t know what to put as the tattoo. XD

Deleted user

How about instead of what our character's tattoo says, we can just write what they'll say to the soulmate. That'll make it easier. Unless that is what you meant.

Deleted user

Name: Allison James
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Allison, despite being known to be aggressive, is a caring girl. She's straightforward and hates being misunderstood. She likes to be in charge but knows when to step back. She talks a lot, mostly when she's excited.
Appearance: Originally, Allison had brown hair but she dyed it red to fit her fiery personality. She's got blue eyes and freckles over her nose. She has a dimple on the right cheek but not on the left. She's got chubby cheeks, so it makes her look like a baby. She wears glasses.
Attire:She usually wears oversized clothing because she thinks it makes her look cute.
What Their Tattoo Says: OH, SO IT WAS YOU!
Fun Fact About Them: Likes to talk to herself. She has an imaginary friend called Fred.
Other: She's flexible, can't sing for her life. She hates tomatoes. Will not eat them even if her life depended on it. She has a bad habit of smiling a lot when she's awkward.

(Sorry for the late post! I'm in school. ;-;)